Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: We Weren't Supposed to Be Awake

Mr. Sparkle
  • Start Topic

You mean to say that drinking water you drilled from a random comet flying through space led to a negative outcome? How shocking!

Plant guy makes me laugh. "I have a formal request that we stop bringing space stuff onto this ship." Seems like a good plan in general.

Edited by KaveDweller
  • Like 3

Add me to those who figured out that 1)it was the comet water and 2)there would be some sort of evil twin. That said, I did like the twist that provided a solution to the issue.

On 2/23/2023 at 10:07 PM, KaveDweller said:

You mean to say that drinking water you drilled from a random comet flying through space led to a negative outcome? How shocking!

Plant guy makes me laugh. "I have a formal request that we stop bringing space stuff onto this ship." Seems like a good plan in general.

Reminds me of the Logical Space Journey clip from UniKitty:

• LOL 3
On 2/22/2023 at 8:16 PM, Starchild said:

Of course there was an evil twin. This show is such a soap opera.

There goes my android theory, LT Garnett is a  Dark Angel clone with a little  from Space: Above and Beyond level of public acceptance of the "tanks" on that show.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Starchild said:

And what was the point? Unless the twin is actually somewhere on the ship right now, then who really cares?

It wasn't the twin sister that was secret but that they were clones being the secret. A case of too much security and no "let this go if they get close to the truth" cover stories made LT Garnett look guilty. So the other LT could take command as Garnett was sort of under arrest.

"The foreign toxin is smaller than a water molecule." You mean the 3 atoms of H2O? And ergot alkaloids are at least a dozen atoms per molecule?

BSG Memorial Personnel Count: 141 (No one died? Just a lot of close calls?)