Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

because of the "weather" what happened to his door dash what about the power washing this dude is just so full of shit 

Just now, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Taylor really is dumb. Nice, but dumb. Sadly, she's also young and fertile so probably more baby daddies in her future.

shes a doormat 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

what was the blonde chick and Chon that did that on here 

Lacey and Shane. I think they had individual and a joint account. Whatever happened to them, I wonder?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm surprised Chance hasn't thought of an Only Fans account.  He could surely make millions there.

He'd make money if his only fans was people punching him in the face or dick over and over and over . . . . 

• Fire 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

He'd make money if his only fans was people punching him in the face or dick over and over and over . . . . 

Or if he sniffed farts from jars that people sent to him.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Lacey and Shane. I think they had individual and a joint account. Whatever happened to them, I wonder?

Didn't she finally leave Chane and go back to Chon? Who knows though, she's probably back with Chane again by now. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

Didn't she finally leave Chane and go back to Chon? Who knows though, she's probably back with Chane again by now. 

I kinda miss that mess tho it was randomly funny oh we just gonna hook up in these people house your working for 

• LOL 5
5 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm surprised Chance hasn't thought of an Only Fans account.  He could surely make millions there.

I am quite confident that he's at least floated the idea-TayLER, in a moment of lucidity, probably promptly put the kibosh on it. Just like she nixed in no uncertain  terms Chance's cockamamie idea of selling her bath water. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Geez, I can't remember anyone's name.  I was trying to think of the name of that good kitty cat that the St. Louis/dungeon/toupee guy had, but then I couldn't remember his name either.

I wonder if Prevagen is better than Neuriva?

#####

It's a tossup whether I hate Chance or the Haribo Gold Bear executives more.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I kinda miss that mess tho it was randomly funny oh we just gonna hook up in these people house your working for 

I still get the shudders when I think of those two diseased lowlifes hooking up on some poor unsuspecting person's sofa. 

5 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I myself would pay good money for such an opportunity.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, candall said:

Geez, I can't remember anyone's name.  I was trying to think of the name of that good kitty cat that the St. Louis/dungeon/toupee guy had, but then I couldn't remember his name either.

#####

His name is Stan. I forget the cat's name though.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, candall said:

#####

Stan and Lisa

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Oh no. You don't yell and whistle at waitresses. I'm having anger flashbacks to my college waitressing days 😡

Once, when I was a bartender, some guy thought banging a quarter on the bar was a good way to get my attention. I think he died of thirst....

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5

Welp, it looks like those two lovebirds have split the sheets.  Thank Gawd.

Whut? Brittney doesn't want to do the show any more??? REALLY?????

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2