Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, candall said:

Is this the "shocking" part of the The Shocking Season Finale?? 

I was hoping for more along the lines of TayLER beats Chance over the head with his power washer and kills him.

You're savage. I like that in a person. Come sit by me, I have snacks. 

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I wonder what that creepy rich dude that wanted a house full of pregnant ex cons is up to .. I feel like his story got swept away quickly 

Probably because of pending charges. Or he's fled to a non extradition country, one step ahead of the law.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Uh oh... Ice skating proposal??  REALLY???  Monique's not even gonna try it.  Good thinking.  Derek has that thing little kids use while learning how to skate!!!  Here we go.  She's looking at him, down on his knees on the ice, and he looks like he's 3 years old.  How ROMANTIC.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Probably because of pending charges. Or he's fled to a non extradition country, one step ahead of the law.

Or his Mother had him 5150'd and he's in the nuthouse, where he belonged.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Uh oh... Ice skating proposal??  REALLY???  Monique's not even gonna try it.  Good thinking.  Derek has that thing little kids use while learning how to skate!!!  Here we go.  She's looking at him, down on his knees on the ice, and he looks like he's 3 years old.  How ROMANTIC.

That little snowman was too small for Derek.  Imagine if Monique had tried using it.  She would be bent over double.  

It's too bad she didn't want to go ice skating, but she doesn't seem to like doing much with Derek.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I am just sitting here wondering why Monique can't find makeup to match her skin tone. 

cause shes to busy going through tapes of what this man has been doing all day and then scrolling his phone ...

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

For sure production had enough footage to stop a human trafficking situation before any of these poor women got out of the clink and into his house of horrors for wayward women.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

That's standard now.  My lumpectomy with reduction was outpatient.   Anything to turn a bed and get another one in. 

Yep, I had a lumpectomy. Outpatient.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

why doesnt she live with her other child? im confused 

I think her mom might have custody. She raised her while Sarah was locked up, which was most of her life.

• Like 3