Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, its Britt and Marce's segment. @Eldemarge, where'd you have dinner? What did you eat? Did you have fancy drinks and wine? Was he on time? Does he dress nice? Smell good? Is he funny? As funny as you? 

The most important question...does he appreciate your snark? Will he join in our snark? Will he scorn your snark?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, its Britt and Marce's segment. @Eldemarge, where'd you have dinner? What did you eat? Did you have fancy drinks and wine? Was he on time? Does he dress nice? Smell good? Is he funny? As funny as you? 

This nice restaurant called Supper at a nice area in San Antonio.  We had scallions and I think he had a red snapper.  And great cocktails!   Free wine since it was my birthday.

He's SO FUNNY.  Nobody makes me laugh as much.  We make each other laugh. He smells good.  Dresses in black jeans, black shoes, basic t-shirts. He wants to expand his wardrobe but I'm fine with it.  Smells good.  Tells me I smell good!  He makes the bed every morning! Oh and he made me breakfast once, too. Avocado toast and fruit.  Already has a skincare routine so I don't have to fix it...  Saves money, owns his own house, a car, been at his job in I.T. for 14 years.  No kids, no ex-wife, loves animals a lot but doesn't have pets because the thought of them dying one day is too much.  Got along great with my cats and talked to my kid some while I was at the gym. They bonded a bit over computer games.

Oh and he says he likes that I can just eat whatever and not make a big deal.  Likes how I can "put away some pastries."  I was like "If I die, can you say that at my funeral?  'She could really put away some pastries' "   LOL   We ate a lot while he was here, but we were both in "vacation mode."    

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

The most important question...does he appreciate your snark? Will he join in our snark? Will he scorn your snark?

Oh he's very snarky and likes my snark.  He was sad that he had to leave tonight because he said he wanted to watch Love After Lockup with me!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 3

Marcelino's modeling photos showed one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen.  Now, if I may be completely superficial, he's a nerdy guy in thick glasses that seem more geriatric than hip, with narrow shoulders emphasized by the sleeveless tee that's stretched across his pot belly and clashes with his baggy camo shorts.  What HAPPENED, Marce

FFS, man, make an effort.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

OH SNAP ... he went DEEEEEEEP yes Blane is now my favorite 

Yep. Lindsey is the way she is because nobody calls her on her shit. She’s pretty and uses that. Blaine is right and she knows it. That’s why she walked away.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

This nice restaurant called Supper at a nice area in San Antonio.  We had scallions and I think he had a red snapper.  And great cocktails!   Free wine since it was my birthday.

He's SO FUNNY.  Nobody makes me laugh as much.  We make each other laugh. He smells good.  Dresses in black jeans, black shoes, basic t-shirts. He wants to expand his wardrobe but I'm fine with it.  Smells good.  Tells me I smell good!  He makes the bed every morning! Oh and he made me breakfast once, too. Avocado toast and fruit.  Already has a skincare routine so I don't have to fix it...  Saves money, owns his own house, a car, been at his job in I.T. for 14 years.  No kids, no ex-wife, loves animals a lot but doesn't have pets because the thought of them dying one day is too much.  Got along great with my cats and talked to my kid some while I was at the gym. They bonded a bit over computer games.

Oh and he says he likes that I can just eat whatever and not make a big deal.  Likes how I can "put away some pastries."  I was like "If I die, can you say that at my funeral?  'She could really put away some pastries' "   LOL   We ate a lot while he was here, but we were both in "vacation mode."    

I absolutely LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS!

2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Oh he's very snarky and likes my snark.  He was sad that he had to leave tonight because he said he wanted to watch Love After Lockup with me!

I love him. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Well I'm shocked. Blaine is most definitely sick of Lindsey's crap.

Is this the "shocking" part of the The Shocking Season Finale?? 

I was hoping for more along the lines of TayLER beats Chance over the head with his power washer and kills him.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 7
Just now, candall said:

Is this the "shocking" part of the The Shocking Season Finale?? 

I was hoping for more along the lines of TayLER beats Chance over the head with his power washer and kills him.

god love ya for thinking he didn't pawn that thing the moment the camera crew left 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

What are the chances that all of these couples are breaking up in the finale episode? It’s almost like they hung onto a “love” after lockup to squeeze one more season out… 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

According to my tv, this shitshow is on from 8:00 to 10:17!!!!  Whut???  I'm about to fall asleep as it is!

But I do love hearing about Eldemarge's new boyfriend!!  THAT IS SO GREAT!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1