Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Kitty!!!!!!! I like Chance's friend because of how much his cat likes him.  But then he's Chance's friend so you know he can't be okay.

He's Chance's friend and I am an astronaut. Just another rent-a-friend who wants a SAG card. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

The male version of Queen.

MY QUEEN!

My favorite secondary characters are the ones who call them on their shit. Queen, Daonte’s mom, Daonte’s friend, Bobbie … all the ones who are like “You are so dumb” or “s/he sucks!”

• Like 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

This friend of Chance’s should just go around parolee to parolee giving sage advice.

What was with the tidal wave coming out of the back of chance’s pickup? Did he drunkenly forget to turn off his power washer, or is he trying to one-up Sean with a mobile flatbed hot tub?

Each parolee should be assigned a "tough love" friend rather than a parole officer.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Kitty!!!!!!! I like Chance's friend because of how much his cat likes him.  But then he's Chance's friend so you know he can't be okay.

He was giving the kitty butt scritches.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I just bought really nice new sheets that are not from BB&B and was hoping to score some more new sheets in BB&B’s liquidation, but it sounds like there aren’t great deals to be had.

The deals are modest at best. 

• Like 1

Silvery Pony Man update:  The weekend was awesome, the whole week was awesome!  He took me out for a birthday dinner, we discovered a great coffee house, we went to Austin and I met his friends, we hung out in a hotel and my room and never got sick of each other.  Paid for everything, got a manicure with me (he paid), cooked us dinner last night, fixed a few things in my house (hawt).

So he tried to change his flight tonight so he could stay longer but ended up not doing it because it would cost the entire ticket cost.  He decided to come back in July for his birthday so we can see each other. 

Oh and he said the next time I come to Florida, he'll take me to meet his mom.

So we're OFFICIAL and he's been texting me from the airport and saying he misses me already.  Swooning.  Help me, I found a man who competes with my awesome solitude and he won. 😅

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
Just now, goofygirl said:

I'm afraid it's gonna be dumbass Momma June.

Yeah, I don’t fuck with Momma June.

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

"customer service" ? lol 

I think it’s legit. He said what kind of company it was but I forget what it is.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Silvery Pony Man update:  The weekend was awesome, the whole week was awesome!  He took me out for a birthday dinner, we discovered a great coffee house, we went to Austin and I met his friends, we hung out in a hotel and my room and never got sick of each other.  Paid for everything, got a manicure with me (he paid), cooked us dinner last night, fixed a few things in my house (hawt).

So he tried to change his flight tonight so he could stay longer but ended up not doing it because it would cost the entire ticket cost.  He decided to come back in July for his birthday so we can see each other. 

So we're OFFICIAL and he's been texting me from the airport and saying he misses me already.  Swooning.  Help me, I found a man who competes with my awesome solitude and he won. 😅

I am over the moon on your behalf! You deserve it! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Did he give you a friendship ring? A key to the house? I AM THRILLED FOR YOU!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Sorry I'm late. I was working on my new rap single, "Power Washin' Man", and lost track of time.

"Power Washing Man" 

"Muffin Smuggler"

"Don't Make Me Gravel"

"Matching Outfits, Matching Hearts"

• LOL 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I am over the moon on your behalf! You deserve it! 

Thank you!  He's been single since 2016 and me, since 2020.  I think we both deserve some human connection!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

Tayler is lucky she hasn't married that douchebag yet. But I have a feeling he probably opened several credit cards in her name and maxed them out already. And probably the kid's names too. And she's tied to him with that kid. She's screwed no matter what.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

“Stop sleeping with your phone in your draws.” I CANNOT.

IKR???  That was hilarious!!

Oh goodie.  Boob sling and Mike.  She's shopping for HERSELF??? What the whut??

• LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Did he give you a friendship ring? A key to the house? I AM THRILLED FOR YOU!!

He wore a hoodie and I still have it at my house, so I'm going to creepily bury my face into it.  Good enough!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Power Washing Man" 

"Muffin Smuggler"

"Don't Make Me Gravel"

"Matching Outfits, Matching Hearts"

"Coaching a Hoe"

• LOL 6