Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Eh, BB&B were on the downslope for many years. It was just a matter of time. I used to love that store, initially, but as I got older, I couldn’t take the overstimulation. And the prices weren’t that good.

It's really bad, agreed. We were hoping for some fabulous bargains. We found some reasonable good buys but nothing spectacular. I did get some nice cotton sheets and an Ugg throw (I only have about a hundred throws already). And the rest was all just household supplies and kitchen gadgets and whatnot. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Really, JERRY! JERRY! was the best because he was the first 

I was delighted to learn how hilarious Jerry Springer could be after firing up one of the very early doobs.

RIP, Sir.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Amber and Puppy need to give up on dating, move in together, and have some sort of trashier Grey Gardens thing going on for the rest of their lives. 

And I kinda agree that Amber "knew what she was doing". I think she didn't want the baby, she knew TC wouldn't go for an abortion, so she exaggerated what the Dr said. The sad thing is she doesn't owe ANYONE an explanation for her choice and that makes me feel so bad for her. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Well, well, well....  FINALE!!  I'm gonna guess not much is going to be REVEALED tonight.  Was Blaine just burning that trailer to the ground or whut?

Amber's gonna stroke out if she doesn't get that TRUCK, man!  Or should I say, her LIVER is gonna take her out if she doesn't get that truck.  Somehow, it's always the TRUCK.

Sara's getting boobies? Why didn't she go to Turkey like all the other winners on reality teevee??

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Woo hoo! @Eldemarge is in the house! During the Brittany and Marcellino segment I'm hoping breathlessly for an update on your weekend! And happy birthday!

Thanks!  You got it, I'll provide and update during the boring segment.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It's really bad, agreed. We were hoping for some fabulous bargains. We found some reasonable good buys but nothing spectacular. I did get some nice cotton sheets and an Ugg throw (I only have about a hundred throws already). And the rest was all just household supplies and kitchen gadgets and whatnot. 

I just bought really nice new sheets that are not from BB&B and was hoping to score some more new sheets in BB&B’s liquidation, but it sounds like there aren’t great deals to be had.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am trying to imagine my refined, lace curtain Irish mother leering and saying "Yer gonna get new boobees!". Needless to say my imagination fails. 

And that's why I love you so! 😍 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1

This friend of Chance’s should just go around parolee to parolee giving sage advice.

What was with the tidal wave coming out of the back of chance’s pickup? Did he drunkenly forget to turn off his power washer, or is he trying to one-up Sean with a mobile flatbed hot tub?

• LOL 9
Just now, Empress1 said:

Who is this sensible man who doesn’t gave time for Chance’s bullshit? More of him!

He's Matt Sharp's cousin's interventionist, who thought it might be good exposure for his practice. He provided his own bulky outdoorsy LL Bean sweater and boots and had to pay for the log cabin Air Bnb himself. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6