Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

As usual, this was a great way to spend time on Friday night.  I laughed out loud at some of these comments and also some of these FOOLS we watch.

Hope all of you have a wonderful, fun-filled weekend!!

• Like 5
  • Love 4

S05.E10: I Do; I Don't

Derek tries to win back Monique; Brittany and Marcelino renew vows, but a secret threatens their happily ever after; Amber and TC reach a breaking point; Michael surprises Justine; Shawn fears Sara's surgery is for her ex.

It's the season finale.  😿

The show tries to pretend that Monique will ever let Derek go.  He is lucky she hasn't tucked him into her purse and insisted on carrying him everywhere.  She could hang it on a hook in the closet at night to keep him safe from other women who are drawn to fresh prison peen. 

Brittanzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and Marcelino renew their vows.  We are supposed to be touched by this romantic display.  They'll trot out the children to pull at our heartstrings. Don't worry; they've queued up secret to try to ensure another season. 

Last week Amber had gathered the crew to move her stuff out of TC's and into Queen's castle where she coddles no one.  This week they "reach a breaking point"?  I think they passed that point. 

Does Michael surprise Justine by wearing an outfit that doesn't match hers?  Oh wait, it must be the great proposal from her current husband.  Prediction: Justine will appear smug and attempt to pretend she's surprised. 

Finally we get more of the great love story between Shawn and Sara.  It's time for Sara to pump up the jam, if by jam we mean breasts.  It occurs to Shawn that she may not be all that into him.   

Original air date 2023.04.28

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Here for the finale!!

Sorry I missed last week - I was in Vegas getting my rap career off the ground. I took off my wedding ring and everything. Michael and I will be rap battling in the basement of Circus Circus before you know it.

1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

HI bunkies,

I'm feeling under the weather today, but will try to hang in here for the season finale.  I'm sure all your comments will cheer me up, after all, laughter is the best medicine.  

I find some trash tv just the thing to take your mind off being sick. Jerry Springer (RIP) was my go-to for staying home from school sick. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

I find some trash tv just the thing to take your mind off being sick. Jerry Springer (RIP) was my go-to for staying home from school sick. 

Really, JERRY! JERRY! was the best because he was the first 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hola bunkies! Hopefully we won't need an emergency evac from this episode. The season finally, at long last. 

Its Friday night, the one I favoritize the most. I have fresh clean sheets on my bed and its Love After Lockup night! But I'm really just here for the muffins. 

Sheets are from the Bed Bath and Beyond last days sale. All in all the final blowout sale was a disappointment-discounts not that deep and everything picked over already. Still managed to spend $280, though.....

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 3

The announcer just urged us to stay turned for the SHOCKING season finale

Hmm.

I'm trying to think what could possibly happen that would shock us. . . 

I'm open to anything!  : )

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

mine was Ricki Lake 

Oh my trio for sick days was Jerry, Ricki, and Jenny Jones. Sometimes Sally. Afternoons were Lifetime movies.

Sidenote: I grew up in a WV hollar and my great-grandparents watched Jerry Springer religiously. They thought that was how all the city people were.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola bunkies! Hopefully we won't need an emergency evac from this episode. The season finally, at long last. 

Its Friday night, the one I favoritize the most. I have fresh clean sheets on my bed and its Love After Lockup night! But I'm really just here for the muffins. 

Sheets are from the Bed Bath and Beyond last days sale. All in all the final blowout sale was a disappointment-discounts not that deep and everything picked over already. Still managed to spend $280, though.....

Why am I so irrationally angry at this BB&B bankruptcy? It was a shopping experience 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Blaine, what the fuck?!?! It was like we jumped into some post-apocalyptic movie with the fire and the screaming and the tree-hatcheting and the toilet-bowl throwing. What?!?!

• LOL 7
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Sidenote: I grew up in a WV hollar and my great-grandparents watched Jerry Springer religiously. They thought that was how all the city people were.

I always looked askance at Jerry, then he was on Dancing With the Stars and I absolutely loved him. He was so nice and tried so hard. Rest peacefully, Jerry.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Why am I so irrationally angry at this BB&B bankruptcy? It was a shopping experience 

Eh, BB&B was on the downslope for many years. It was just a matter of time. I used to love that store, initially, but as I got older, I couldn’t take the overstimulation. And the prices weren’t that good.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1