Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

you fucking argue in parking lots of bars I in no way believe you go out of any way to not fight in front of your kids ..  I call BULLSHIT 

Wasn't it last week that Giovanni said he was tired of them arguing?  They cannot keep even the simplest storyline straight.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

The sad part of this Brit and Marc storyline is that they used to be fan favorites before the made up 3some, cheating story and break up story.  If they had left the series and did a few updates about their real lives, viewers would still be all about them.  Instead we have this *groan*

• Like 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Oh for shit's sake, Britt & Marcellino are gonna RENEW their vows.  Good Gawd.  This is just DUMB.

No one on the entire Sharp staff can come up with any idea that is not a) someone's pregnant or b) proposal, wedding, or vow renewal. That's it. That's all that exists in their writing toolbox. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

you don't have a job but you have 250k worth in shoes?? but you dont deal drugs? mmmmmk

I think even the most gullible of us know where that money came from.

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Borderline hoarder means . . . you're a hoarder.  It's like being a little pregnant...there's no such thing, you are or you arent, no inbetween.

um...I beg to differ...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

HOW DID PUPPY MAKE ENOUGH SCRATCH TO GET A QUARTER MILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF SHOES?

Maybe she had a hit rap single? On second thought, it was power washing, definitely power washing.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

I was just going to ask if we could see a Puppy account on Poshmark.  

All right, Primetimer sleuths, you have your mission!

Just now, Gobi said:

Maybe she had a hit rap single? On second thought, it was power washing, definitely power washing.

Maybe that muffin smuggling side gig is really paying off. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

so that yellow jacket is only 120 on amazon IF puppy can have 250k in shoes why can't I have a useless yellow leather jacket that I can never wear? 

And I should get that limited edition Steph Curry basketball jersey with the women empowerment logo...

• Wink 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No one on the entire Sharp staff can come up with any idea that is not a) someone's pregnant or b) proposal, wedding, or vow renewal. That's it. That's all that exists in their writing toolbox. 

You forgot the flathead screwdriver:  c) cheating.  

Soooo much cheating.  Sex workers, neighbors, different inmates, baby-daddies, sugar mamas, former threesome buddies. . . 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, candall said:

You forgot the flathead screwdriver:  c) cheating.  

Soooo much cheating.  Sex workers, neighbors, different inmates, baby-daddies, sugar mamas, former threesome buddies. . . 

"Give me your phone. How do I know you're not talking to some bitches?"

• Fire 1
  • LOL 4