Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I need to storm off now.  I've loaded the car and tossed the animals on top of my boxes.  I do everything for you!!!! I pay all of your bills!!! You would be nothing without me!!!  

I will now go to Amber's to do shots and tell her that she drinks too much.  Then I'll see if Derek's dick is dry yet from his last tryst so I can do him in club bathroom.  My other plans for this week are to get signed by Moka, refuse to shake Shawn's hand, and punch Chance in the dick.  

Until next week, homies!

love what you do quote GIF by GaryVee

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

omg.....SO... did you guys know that Bonnie and Clyde is on TCM right now?? I mean the real outlaws, not the Dollar Store outlaws. Or the Outlet Store outlaws (lookin' at you, Montana Millllzzzzzzz)

Do your homework (or jailwork) people!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 4
27 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

omg.....SO... did you guys know that Bonnie and Clyde is on TCM right now?? I mean the real outlaws, not the Dollar Store outlaws. Or the Outlet Store outlaws (lookin' at you, Montana Millllzzzzzzz)

Do your homework (or jailwork) people!

I wonder if John and ______________ (Eyebrows) are watching, separated by the miles, each with a wistful tear.

• Sad 2
  • Wink 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola bunkies! Glad to see you all in the yard again. Has everyone been in a good week? I want you to know I will always favoritize you. Where are the muffins at? Don't make me gravel. 

If this show ever ends (heavens forbid!), we'll have an entirely new language. 

What's your LAL Love Language? LALLL

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Good news, everyone! I’ve decided to become an aspiring rapper. It only takes one hit song, dontcha know. Are you ready to ruble?

Have you considered a sneaker line as well?

wow, Monique’s godmother accelerated quickly.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Good news, everyone! I’ve decided to become an aspiring rapper. It only takes one hit song, dontcha know. Are you ready to rumble?

It's power washing for me. That's the real road to riches.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Empress1 said:

That is a hairstyle.

Which?  WHICH?  

Okay, the immediate resonating silence following Derek's text ding was hilarious

Uh oh!  Monique knows how to resurrect the recently deleted.  LMAO   Run, Forrest.

• LOL 6