Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, to be fair, Flappy DID show up at the airport in a limo with a steak dinner, which he ended up sharing with the driver because Lindsey never appeared.

One of my favorite scenes ever.  Flappy was flapping on about his prison love while the driver chowed down on the steak.

Chance, it's known as a lie of omission.  Look it up. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Chance will tell TayLER he lost his job, and somehow make it her fault. 

I would DIE if Chance was my Instacart driver. I'm looking at Instacart in a whole new light. 

You know his substitutions would be all crazy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

If I saw Chance was my instacart shopper, I'd cancel the order.

Do not give this man access to your credit card!! He’ll throw in a pack of smokes and a bag of hot Cheetos for himself as a tip.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I could have sworn that was an older black man in an electric blue (or some such wild colored) suit? He wasn’t on for long since his parolee paramour didn’t show.

I kind of liked that guy and felt bad for him.  I saw in a follow up that both he and the girl who ghosted him are doing well.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I could have sworn that was an older black man in an electric blue (or some such wild colored) suit? He wasn’t on for long since his parolee paramour didn’t show.

What was his name? I always called him Ben Carson, he bore an uncanny resemblance to him. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Do not give this man access to your credit card!! He’ll throw in a pack of smokes and a bag of hot Cheetos for himself as a tip.

I was just going to say something similar. Checking the receipt is job #1.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1

Chance, you are a #1 asshole.  That dipsydoodle TayLER is tracking your dumbass.  Can't you just get ANOTHER J-O-B??

And those poor kids.  TayLER is so busy watching Chance's jumps, she's just ignoring them completely.

ALL of these children tonight just make me so sad.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

I kind of liked that guy and felt bad for him.  I saw in a follow up that both he and the girl who ghosted him are doing well.

I remember his suit.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

His paramour appeared.  They went for a chicken dinner, he gave her money, and she hopped on the bus to the halfway house never to speak to him again.  The suit was the dealbreaker for her.

I will be soooooooo happy if Tayler punches Chance in the dick.  We could get a line of people ready to punch Chance in the dick.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

I think that was the man who liked big butts, and I cannot lie.   

The "come hither" look his prison love tossed over her shoulder as she displayed her assets was hilarious.  Too bad it didn't work out.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

I remember his suit.

Wasn't he a railroad engineer? I remember that the girl showed up and immediately left on the next bus.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I will be soooooooo happy if Tayler punches Chance in the dick.  We could get a line of people ready to punch Chance in the dick.

He could probably start a business. I'm sure a lot of people would pay to punch him in the dick.

Edited by TooMuchRealityTV
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Fun,fun,fun peeps!! How time flies when you're having fun!!! Thanks for all the giggles, laughs and guffaws tonight! I really needed this hilarity!

Hope all you funny people have a wonderful weekend!! HUGS!😂

• Like 4
  • Love 4