Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Sara is REALLY tiny.  She's barely in the camera frame.

Here we go.  Lindsey's gonna call the Popo on Blaine?  Oh hell to the naw.  Pay the bills Linds.  Working will do that for you.

She's in the car with the CATS !!! Not in carriers!! And she's at THE END!! What a dingleberry.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

How is Lindsey paying all of the bills? I thought he gave her a job in his construction company?!? Remember the high-heeled work boots?

She has a new job working nights at a rehab center.  Part of their story was they never see each other anymore.   

Poor, dear Lindsey.  Will no one ever see how much harder she has it than everyone else?

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Thus far her taste in sugar daddies has been, well, questionable. 

Well, to be fair, Flappy DID show up at the airport in a limo with a steak dinner, which he ended up sharing with the driver because Lindsey never appeared.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

You'll all be relieved to know that I have audio back. I'm so glad I won't miss any more of the sparkling repartee this show always delivers. 

It's like each couple is Nick and Nora Charles brought to life!

• LOL 4

You'll all be relieved to know that I have audio back. I'm so glad I won't miss any more of the sparkling repartee this show always delivers. 

Whew!  That was a close call.  You almost missed Blaine's mumbling monologue, complete with mumbling crying.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, to be fair, Flappy DID show up at the airport in a limo with a steak dinner, which he ended up sharing with the driver because Lindsey never appeared.

Should have smuggled some muffins. 

• LOL 4