Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I’m sorry…I’m too old to be involved in this particular music scene but is being married with kids that much of a barrier to success? 

In 1963 John Lennon was the only married Beatle and their manager wanted him to keep it quiet. But that was what, 60 years ago? Get with the times, Moka!

• Like 9
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I don’t want to be cruel..well crueler than usual…but I’m tired of Amber’s baby drama.

Especially since she keeps lying about what the dr said. We all heard him -- He didn't tell her to terminate or she'll die. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

In 1963 John Lennon was the only married Beatle and their manager wanted him to keep it quiet. But that was what, 60 years ago? Get with the times, Moka!

All the rappers have 2 or 3 or more baby mamas, some are married, none of that stops their 'fans' from sliding into their DMs.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

Especially since she keeps lying about what the dr said. We all heard him -- He didn't tell her to terminate or she'll die. 

Amber's shameless milking of this event is just unseemly. She is so low class. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Now the dipshit is saying she LOST the baby.  You do not LOSE a baby when you get an abortion.  I'm sorry, I believe women can make their own decisions(which are getting further and further away) but this is NOT a "I LOST THE BABY" situation.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

DUDE shes 8 and has no fucking clue who you are .. I think you have kept yourself away from YOUR child 

Amazing how entitled he seems to be after never even seeing his child the entire time until now.  Basically, a sperm donor.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Amazing how entitled he seems to be after never even seeing his child the entire time until now.  Basically, a sperm donor.

both of these dead beat dads fighting over this kid ... poor Shawns other 27 kids 

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

He lacks the extensive experience of being an absentee Dad enjoyed by Shawn, but he's trying.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

you done things you're not proud of! LOL what is this argument?? 

As non-sensical as every argument on this show. 

9 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m sorry…I’m too old to be involved in this particular music scene but is being married with kids that much of a barrier to success? 

It is absolutely not an issue.  None.  Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada.  Moka needs to STFU.  He would but he is using this show to pretend he's a big time producer.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, Chance is a financial whiz kid and entrepreneurial genius, just ask him.

Don't forget he's also Brad Pitt's cousin. 

Chance reminds me of a cousin of mine who lies about everything.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

So, we met Amber when she was gaslighting some guy into adopting her girlfriend, Puppy.  Because . . . there's good money in a prison inmate adoption scam?

But anyway. . . .  

Were these two women just such damn fine reality tv personalities that a few more years of not-particularly-interesting storyline was generated on their behalf??

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Between TC’s garage bar and Chance’s garage apartment, I see an HGTV spinoff in the works. Special episode with Shawn showing how to turn your living room into a Mount Airy Lodge love den.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1