Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Oh shit. Lindsey's in the real world.  She has problems.  Time to get some crack. OR....

Grow the fuck up Linds.  This is your life, kid.

Fun, fun, fun peeps!! Hope you guys have a Happy Easter and don't smoke all the grass in your Easter basket.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
Just now, Maybeitsme said:

Lindsay sure is a drams queen,  I mean life is SO much harder out of prison. It's not fair! LOL

I mean, in fairness, it probably is. I’ve never been to jail or prison but I’m guessing all decisions are made for you, you’re not paying bills and dealing with all the bullshit that adult life brings.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

You guys rocked it again tonight. I’ve favoritized this chat as the best. Have an excellent weekend, hope the Easter Bunny brings you a lot of chocolate goodies and remember, you have to crack an egg to make egg salad. Ciao now.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Thanks for the laughs, friends!! See some of you on Sunday when hopefully Debbie finally gets on that camel.

Girl, she's been on the camel!  I want to see her on the donkey when she falls off! (And hopefully, doesn't break anything!).

• Like 3

S05.E08: Love Isn't Enough

Shawn faces Sara's ex; Monique and Derek's night out at the club goes left; Tayler tracks down Chance at a bar; Justine confronts Michael about taking off his ring; Lindsey and Blaine are at a crossroads; Amber has a meltdown.

Shawn meets Sara's ex.  In a battle between a barely clean addict and Shawn, Shawn is outmatched.  Shawn is always outmatched. 

Monique and Derek have yet more drama.  I suspect that Monique does not want to be out and about with Derek whereas Derek wants to enjoy the nightlife. 

Tayler finds Chance at a bar.  Will he have wasted more money on poker machines?  Will they pretend he is garnering the interest of the ladies?  Will Tayler put a foot in his ass like she should? 

In the most contrived storyline, Justine confronts Michael about his ring.  They are going to turn Juju and Montana Millz into Brit and Marcie if they keep this up.  I do not need naptime during the show. 

Amber has meltdown number 6,000.  Will it be because no one will give her $50K  or has Puppy piddled on the carpet? 

Finally, Lindsey and Blaine are at a crossroads.  I assume this is just where whatever new homestead they are claiming is. 

Original air date 2023.04.14

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Poor TayLER. 

I think she totally has Chance's number--the ego, the gaslighting, the cheating/gambling/drinking/lying/profligacy--but she's new baby hormone-y and reluctant to kick him to the curb and leave herself with four(?) children, no job and zero support.  Geez, how will she ever even grab a shower if she evicts the only other adult in the household?  Bobbie?  Paging Bobbie!

Meanwhile, Chance is looking for an escape hatch and willing to use whatever excuse presents itself.  He's loathsome.

But at least he's not punching TayLER in the face, which is what I expected.

• Like 10
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1

This week, I found out I'm NOT in menopause so it might still be possible to give birth to the next Bella Hadid and maybe end up in a gifted chalet in Europe in my senior years... maybe.  I mean, no man has laid a hand on this in 7 months, OH HI, BUNKIES!!  Let's eat some pizza and watch some embarrassing shit.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, Eldemarge said:

This week, I found out I'm NOT in menopause so it might still be possible to give birth to the next Bella Hadid and maybe end up in a gifted chalet in Europe in my senior years... maybe.  I mean, no man has laid a hand on this in 7 months, OH HI, BUNKIES!!  Let's eat some pizza and watch some embarrassing shit.

Keep a healthy distance between you and Shawn. Just sayin'.

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

I'm here!!  Good old Monique's house... CUTE.  How is she that dumb, seriously?  I seems like she's got it going on.... But yet, here we go with dumbo.

Air BnB, they have all kinds of places to rent.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 4
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Shawn may be on your TV.  That means pregnancy is possible. He has super sperm! 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

did a rare Friday night hang out with some friends .. when you hit a certain age those become fewer and fewer cause you would rather be home LOL 

I feel that! Glad to have you back in general population! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1