Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Glad to see they’re getting some use out of the lovely garage bedroom suite. We got a couple of thrones off the curb at bulk pickup day and a space heater with only a few loose wires.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

LET HIM GO TAYLER. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Right, I hope he is cheating and leaves her. It's the best thing that could happen to her and the girls.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
Just now, JenE4 said:

Glad to see they’re getting some use out of the lovely garage bedroom suite. We got a couple of thrones off the curb at bulk pickup day and a space heater with only a few loose wires.

I had the same thought!  Bobbie had no idea what a swank pad she was giving up.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4

Lordy, these morons.

I think I watch this show: a) I love snarking with you guys  b) I'm not a moron like these women.

Why in the WORLD would you think your parents would give you 50K, Amber?? Damn. 

• Like 6
Just now, kacesq said:

That’s two people tonite who’ve mentioned Amber’s drinking…

That's Amber's storyline now. She's moving away from her "liver disease/pregnancy" story, to "she's a drunk" story. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Why would Amber's ex-con mother have 50k dollars? I'm guessing she has a sneaker business too?

Maybe she's a rapper?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Chance and Tayler are just sad though. There is no entertainment value there. She's sweet, but dim. He's a gaslighting, narcissistic possible predator who actually makes me nervous for her and her girls. 

AND... there's an infant involved. A BOY.

Worse, that baby has TayLer for a mom and Chance for a dad.

OY!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Sad 3
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Lordy, these morons.

I think I watch this show: a) I love snarking with you guys  b) I'm not a moron like these women.

Why in the WORLD would you think your parents would give you 50K, Amber?? Damn. 

I have a new mantra:  I'm not a moron.  Thank you for that!  😊

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Amber’s mother is a wise woman. And did a good job wriggling herself out of the ask. Maybe Amber can get money from Eric.🤔

Eric’s capital is all tied up in studded pleather jackets.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9

What’s going on with her? She’s 13, her mom has been in jail for most of her life and now has introduced daddy figure #2 to her life, it’s all being filmed and she’s oh yeah. THIRTEEN!!

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

When I was 13, I hated being forced to go places too.  I'm sure that would have worked out better had Lindsay asked her daughter what SHE wanted to do and then spent time with her w/o Blaine.  Just my two cents.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1