Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

What idiot names their kids Abby and Addy? 

Heh, that reminds me that Leah from Teen Mom 2 named her daughters Adalynn, Aleeah, and Aliannah *smacks forehead*

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

HEADSPACE??? SHAWN HAS A HEADSPACE???? Aw, hell to the naw, naw, naw.  Hot tub time.  Let's see, we can either sit on the couch or we can get in the ... HOT TUB.  We ARE in the living room, after all!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

We know Sharps is cheap, how are Justine and Amber quitting their jobs. 

I think they think they’re making tremendous money from the show and then all the other stuff they’ll eventually do thanks to their “fame”….OnlyFans…

I can’t believe that hot tub is still there.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
Just now, goofygirl said:

HEADSPACE??? SHAWN HAS A HEADSPACE???? Aw, hell to the naw, naw, naw.  Hot tub time.  Let's see, we can either sit on the couch or we can get in the ... HOT TUB.  We ARE in the living room, after all!

I would think that a head space would require at least two or three brain cells.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

“Closure” is overused. She’s married; that’s the closure. It’s rare that you get that cinematic “I’ll always remember the good times. Be well” moment. Sometimes you give yourself closure.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

His head is all space. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

What are those pillows? 

Shawn is weeping because he knows about infidelity, since he cheated on Kelly so frequently. Shoe's on the other foot now, huh Shawn? How does it feel, dipwad? 

He don't like it

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Shawn has nothing but space in his head.  It is all headspace.  His remaining brain cell died of loneliness.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 7

Does Brat from Brat loves Judy have any facial expressions besides the wide eyes and Oh shaped mouth? I feel like that’s how she looks in every scene from that show…

oh wait there’s also the exaggerated puckering up kisses.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Does Brat from Brat loves Judy have any facial expressions besides the wide eyes and Oh shaped mouth? I feel like that’s how she looks in every scene from that show…

oh wait there’s also the exaggerated puckering up kisses.

No. She lets her hair do all the talking.

• Useful 1