Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Empress1 said:

I just really cannot with the tracking and checking phones. If you don’t trust your person, they shouldn’t be your person. BREAK UP.

I completely agree. But I’ve seen heated arguments on various forums where women way younger than this old lady think it’s perfectly normal.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Hey everybodies, sorry I missed last week.  Mrs. FB and I were in Las Vegas for a mini-vacation and just got back a couple hours ago.  I have a big project due on Monday so I will have to just pop in and out tonight while I work.  
I see I missed  some Goodfellas references last week, which made me happy to see but sorry I couldn't join in.  I took care of that thing for ya, is my favorite Goodfellas line.

@Hotel Snarker  may be interested to hear that we stayed in the Luxor.  We had a great time as always.  It was fun, but it's good to back.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Like 7
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

That is so obviously an AirBNB…Monique is “just moving in” but there’s a spare room with exercise equipment generic art on the walls and a few cups in the cabinets…

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

This man actually had to fully stand on the counter to reach the top shelf! I am dead! I mean, I climb up on my counter sometimes, too—but I think Derek was full-on tippy-toes!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, JenE4 said:

This man actually had to fully stand on the counter to reach the top shelf! I am dead! I mean, I climb up on my counter sometimes, too—but I think Derek was full-on tippy-toes!

He’s very wee.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Hey everybodies, sorry I missed last week.  Mrs. FB and I were in Las Vegas for a mini-vacation and just got back a couple hours ago.  I have a big project due on Monday so I will have to just pop in and out tonight while I work.  
I see I missed a some Goodfellas references last week, which made me happy to see but sorry I couldn't join in.  I took care of that thing for ya, is my favorite Goodfellas line.

Hotel Snarker may be interested to hear that we stayed in the Luxor.  We had a great time as always.  It was fun, but it's good to back.

Welcome back!  Fun fact, the owner of that restaurant that had to be set on fire in Goodfellas so Pauly could collect, that guy was based off of one of my relatives.  His body was found in the trunk of a car, eventually.  That wasn't in the movie.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Welcome back!  Fun fact, the owner of that restaurant that had to be set on fire in Goodfellas so Pauly could collect, that guy was based off of one of my relatives.  His body was found in the trunk of a car, eventually.  That wasn't in the movie.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. You need to write a book. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Do anything good in Vegas? I'm going in a couple weeks and it's been a while since I've last been.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I seriously love these two. I hope that it's not all fake 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Very cool, except for the trunk of a car part.  Of course, that's a pretty classic mob way to go!  In the trunk of a Lincoln left in long term parking at JFK airport.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Wait...am I having a deja vu thing here? Reconnecting through a mountain lodge?

wtf

Mountain lodges are a staple of 90 Day Fiance.

• Love 1