Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Wait, Michael was at the Latin Grammy’s precipice of his life changing and….he was in jail a week later. Hmm. Maybe you shouldn’t be so confident in your intuition of everything just working out great with no planning, no job…

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, JenE4 said:

Wait, Michael was at the Latin Grammy’s precipice of his life changing and….he was in jail a week later. Hmm. Maybe you shouldn’t be so confident in your intuition of everything just working out great with no planning, no job…

It's hard to believe his last gig was the Latin Grammy's.  That's pretty impressive.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m still thinking about Blaine’s plug. Three pronged? European adapter? 

No fucking way! Blaine only deals in good old all American plugs! None of that fancy pants Yurpeen nonsense. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Lindsey needs to work on herself. I know just the person who could coach her on that.

I know you're alluding to Jesse, but I think Lindsay could have some fun with Australian Ash. She'd have him for breakfast. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I know you're alluding to Jesse, but I think Lindsay could have some fun with Australian Ash. She'd have him for breakfast. 

Oh, that is a blind date I would love to see.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I read today that Honey Boo Boo’s sister has stage 4 cancer.

I read that too. I never watched that show, but it sounds like she's pretty sick. She's young too...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Elizzikra said:

Is there a Chickadee or something like that? I don't think it's the one HBB lived with, but another one?

Yes, I only watched a couple episodes of the OG HBB, and there was a Chickadee.  Pumpkin is the one she lived with.

• Like 1