Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Oh, this Great Grandma being 90-something is total goals.  Forgot about her!

Tell us your SECRETS, Grams!!!

Grandma better not let him know where she hides her stash of cash. Yes, he loves her, but when a man needs a freshly made plate of shrimp Alfredo......

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Well shit, Grandma just handed over $500 to Derek but the PO just told him no.  Uh oh...

And is Michael about to have the same experience?  Boob sling honey; no Vegas today.

I wish Big Ma had kept that money for herself.  Those youngsters are just going to fly through that money on one big dinner or some designer duds.  Big Ma could have herself a helluva time with that money.

Edited by SemiCharmedLife
spelling!!
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Grandma better not let him know where she hides her stash of cash. Yes, he loves her, but when a man needs a freshly made plate of shrimp Alfredo......

And you know Grandma has a stash. Hell, I have one.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Monique knows she still got those hidden cameras all over 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, WaltersHair said:

I had one, but last Christmas I was a tad overextended. I will reestablish it in the fullness of time. 

And NO ONE knew where it was. Or will ever know. Except my son, I told him just in case I get run over by a bus. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

My grandma had Alzheimers and my grandpa cared for her at home until she died. Every month he took her to the bank to cash her social security check and she told him she would add the cash to her "stash." It wasn't a lot each month and they didn't really need it to live on so he didn't bother with it.

After she died, he found about $12,000 in a brown paper bag stuffed under the kitchen sink. It was like, 20 years of social security payments.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Hugs 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I had one, but last Christmas I was a tad overextended. I will reestablish it in the fullness of time. 

And NO ONE knew where it was. Or will ever know. Except my son, I told him just in case I get run over by a bus. 

I always have a stash just in case I have to get out of town quickly or if I have to bribe someone.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)

I have the stash in case I need to bail somebody out  of jail!  But only if they can get out on $400!! Otherwise, too bad!

Puppy's looking a little puffy!

Amber's  gonna go FIND 50 grand? Really?  Where's she gonna look??

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

In CA, we get commercials for the lottery during this show.  The lyrics to the song used is "I wish I was a little bit taller; I wish I was a baller".  It is somehow perfect for this show this season.  

I loved that song in the nineties.

• Like 3
  • Love 1