Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

I know that everyone, everywhere is hiring all at once but honestly, what kind of job does anyone expect Cameron to get?

He's just admitted he's a "small man" so I bet there a BUNCH of jobs he'd qualify for.  Just not sure what!  He could wax this chick's mustache for starters.  I HATE this commercial.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I know that everyone, everywhere is hiring all at once but honestly, what kind of job does anyone expect Cameron to get?

Motivational speaker?

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, goofygirl said:

He's just admitted he's a "small man" so I bet there a BUNCH of jobs he'd qualify for.  Just not sure what!  He could wax this chick's mustache for starters.  I HATE this commercial.

I guess he could be a magician's assistant and fold himself into little boxes to get cut in half...

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 6

Or a chimney sweep?

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

His lyrics are terrible, his rhythm is bad, there is no good modulation in his voice.  I could roll over a drunk passed out in the gutter, ask them to rap, and get a better song than OG Kam.  What is Aris hearing?  I've heard of beer goggles.  Does she have coffee ears?   

THANK YOU.. I mean I get last week and the guy trying to sell him more time in the booth but she literally sat there str8 face and said it was fire? .. noooo 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, Elizzikra said:

Or a chimney sweep?

Not for nothing, this actually has legs. There are chimney cleaning companies about, and the pay is pretty good. Lots of places that hire laborers--landscapers, roofers, stuff like that, probably hire their share of the recently released. 

• Like 3
Just now, Gobi said:

"Without God I wouldn't be where I am today." I'm pretty sure God doesn't want the credit for that.

Right. Like … on house arrest? Well, look at God!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Interesting - typically in a Black church, at least the ones I’ve been to, the response to “God is good?” is “All the time” (and then the response to THAT is “And all the time, God is good.”) The Black congregants here responded with “Yes He is.”

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

This is the first time I've heard that Blaine is religious and YOWZA!!!--he's super religious!!  Gives the message at church, wears the t-shirt, the whole nine yards.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1