Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

Quality TV, my friends. Quality.

I adore Friday night!

My "take your evening meds" alarm on my phone went off at 8pm and my son heard it and said "Is that your Love After Lockup Alarm?" and I was like "Well... Yes." 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8

Whelp, this family reunion didn’t go well. I guess it was a good idea after all to do a pre-meeting before the birthday party. I feel bad for whomever is parked in between them. My Kia!! Nooooo!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, Justine, we can all see your mothering skills on full display here. Telling your special needs kid that he's bad and wrong to feel the way he feels. She is terrible. 

thats why shes happy shes got this do over baby .... This women is just the worst to her children 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, Justine, we can all see your mothering skills on full display here. Telling your special needs kid that he's bad and wrong to feel the way he feels. She is terrible. 

She and Michael are both terribe. Selfish selfish people. How far away is Michael going to be from his other kids? No one seems to care.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Land? how are you paying for this land?? you dont have a job .. Jesus Christ 

He just invested in a power washer.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7

They’re not your kids, Michael and the jury is out on how goddamned long you’re staying with their idiot mother or before your sneaker enterprise sends you back to jail.

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

They’re not your kids, Michael and the jury is out on how goddamned long you’re staying with their idiot mother or before your sneaker enterprise sends you back to jail.

Hope they're enjoying these glory days dressing like twins and planning to buy land fantasy.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1