Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Does Monique have a job? 

I think she DID have a job at a vet's office but now that she's traveling to Ohio all the time to run her mouth and have her sisters run THEIR mouths, maybe not.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Derek never gets to drive lol.

It's a long day for a short man.  :-( 

3 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

What is this ninja mask?! For what?

It's so she can hide.  Of course she topped it off with a skinned muppet family and nails so long they can be seen from space, but I'm sure she is stealth - almost undetectable. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9

I'm heavily leaning into my Taurus Lady-ness lately and have been buying all the fashion I want.  I'm mid-40s, my kids are grown, my bills are paid, taxes are filed, I have a great job, it's TIME.  

I live in a very un-glam place so I have to make my own fun.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm heavily leaning into my Taurus Lady-ness lately and have been buying all the fashion I want.  I'm mid-40s, my kids are grown, my bills are paid, taxes are filed, I have a great job, it's TIME.  

I live in a very un-glam place so I have to make my own fun.

I have pretty much all new clothes since I've retired. All hard pants are gone, I live in leggings and super cute tops/dresses I get from eshakti.com. AND I use tons of nifty Korean skin care products. I may be an elderly neighbor but I am leaning into my quirky old lady-ness. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6