Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh no! I hope you're feeling better now! Here, have a muffin.

Blueberry?

Yes, thank god. I am high risk because I have RA, so I was able to get on the antivirals so luckily only the first couple days were bad. Then my husband got it and as I'm sure you all know, the man version is SO much worse.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

This scene with Amber and TC broke the 4th wall.  Amber was freaking out because TC outed Puppy's real job as a drug dealer on tv.  

That is exactly what I saw.  She told TC that Puppy and Eric are dealing.  He just said it on TV.  It's not like we didn't all figure out that Eric is dealing.  He is always table high.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

If, like, the cast members, like, never said "like", like this show would be, like, thirty minutes, like, long.

You know goddamn well those commas would have NEVER been used

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

That is exactly what I saw.  She told TC that Puppy and Eric are dealing.  He just said it on TV.  It's not like we didn't all figure out that Eric is dealing.  He is always table high.

Wait, Amber said what? Did I miss that?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Hmm . . . he had unprotected sex with Monique who was not using birth control.  I am shocked he also had unprotected sex with someone else.  Shocked! 

The logic on this show . . . .

how dare you be irresponsible while I was also being irresponsible lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I stocked up for tomorrow’s storm. Chinese takeout, a box of chocolate covered peanut butter cookies and a gallon of milk. I have my priorities straight.

If I were there, I'd want to come over to your house to weather the storm!

• Like 5
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Hmm . . . he had unprotected sex with Monique who was not using birth control.  I am shocked he also had unprotected sex with someone else.  Shocked! 

The logic on this show . . . .

Do people not worry about STIs? I damn sure do!

• Like 8
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I think she told him off camera, then he repeated it on camera. 

Like on purpose, as in, totally narked them out. Amber was freaking out saying she was not with it, he was trying to send them to prison.  She is pissed and he doesn't care. He said she could go with them. The honeymoon is over folks

• Like 7

Thank God Aris has a ring light. Priorities.

and Cameron got the money. But yes he’s left that life behind him, mmmhmmmm…

maybe he’s been arrested in 41 states…

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

So Cameron has the $$$ to fix the A/C but he's not gonna tell HOW he got it..... Hmmm... Last time he went to prison for 30 pounds of marijuana!! Wonder if he's in the biz again??

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1