Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, WaltersHair said:

It's actually very difficult for someone Monique's size and age to get pregnant.

But this is LAL. Who am I kidding?

The morning after pill wouldn’t work on her because of her weight either.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I know some women can’t do hormonal birth control, but condoms exist!

That's it.  If she cannot be on birth control, he needs to wrap it up.  None of these clowns are in a place tp have kids, yet every episode there is at least one pregnancy scare.  I enjoy watching these fools  but they need to leave children out of it, 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3

Boomhauer all "dang ol get in the truck acting all  crazy like making me drive around after you man looking all dust in the wind man .. I can't do this man ... just drive drive drive dang ol by man I gotta go use up all my gas trying to follow you around like driving miss dang il daisy man"  just aint right man. I tell you what... 

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Boomhauer all "dang ol get in the truck acting all  crazy like making me drive around after you man looking all dust in the wind man .. I can't do this man ... just drive drive drive dang ol by man I gotta go use up all my gas trying to follow you around like driving miss dang il daisy man"  just aint right man. I tell you what... 

Oh great, DEAD. AGAIN. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, Christ knows she doesn't have a job

You must have forgotten that she was shown doing demo work for Blaine while wearing a tank top, short shorts and high-heeled construction boots last season!

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Once more, they appear to be existing in a ghost town. Where are all the people? Did Sharp Productions cordon off the downtown area of East Hicksville to film this pivotal scene? 

I am TOTALLY DEAD now!

I hope you're happy 

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 3