Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15 : Lines in the Sand

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Hey everyone. Not sure where to post this. I've never watched Miami and am thinking of watching. What season is best to start with if I'm not sure I want to go all the way back to S1. 

Season 4 is basically a reboot of the franchise.. you CAN start there and not miss much … Larsa quit halfway through season 1 Alexia and her drama you could just get a cliffs note version … and most of the other girls didn’t come back for season 4 but Adriana and Drunk mcDrunkinson

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1

Sorry Lisa...mama is used to Lil Lenny's tantrums and knows he'll keep up the hate until he gets his way, so she's just gonna mimic his manipulative excuses and side with her baby boy. I was more surprised she dared to have your back than I am she's turned on you.

Adriana pulling a Vicki on vacay. Comparing her (very) minor sprain to a harrowing car accident is just...yuck!! Then to be so amped up about your own (lame talk/sing over a heavily used sample...miami's hot, hot, hot) video that you dance in your heels with glee and smile cattily when you're called out. Hope you're a friend of no one by next season!

I'm a bit bored with this cast. Alexia has been through it, but she's such a bitch I can only have empathy begrudgingly. Marysol brings humor to her TH's, but is less entertaining when interacting. Larsa gives as little as possible to collect her check (and thinks she's a star they're lucky to have). Julie is generally a nice person, in a nice urban farmer cohabitation with a nice partner...so boring. Nicole is a gorgeous doctor with a drunk dad and a fear of marriage, and that's pretty much all I know about her. Lisa is getting the shaft, while I feel bad for her, it's frustrating to watch her spread her cheeks open wide to receive it. I can't remember the others names, so nuff said.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
5 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Hey everyone. Not sure where to post this. I've never watched Miami and am thinking of watching. What season is best to start with if I'm not sure I want to go all the way back to S1. 

You can definitely start with four since it really doesn't depend on following the past histories of the housewives.

On the other hand, Seasons 1 - 3 have definite charm. Marysol's mother is iconic - may she Rest In Peace. You can fast forward through some of the more boring housewives like the dentist but Marysol and Alexia were enjoyable and you could see her loathsome older son who was arrested at the time for soliciting homeless people to film videos for a small payment. 

• Like 6
4 hours ago, J80134 said:

Sorry Lisa...mama is used to Lil Lenny's tantrums and knows he'll keep up the hate until he gets his way, so she's just gonna mimic his manipulative excuses and side with her baby boy. I was more surprised she dared to have your back than I am she's turned on you.

Adriana pulling a Vicki on vacay. Comparing her (very) minor sprain to a harrowing car accident is just...yuck!! Then to be so amped up about your own (lame talk/sing over a heavily used sample...miami's hot, hot, hot) video that you dance in your heels with glee and smile cattily when you're called out. Hope you're a friend of no one by next season!

I'm a bit bored with this cast. Alexia has been through it, but she's such a bitch I can only have empathy begrudgingly. Marysol brings humor to her TH's, but is less entertaining when interacting. Larsa gives as little as possible to collect her check (and thinks she's a star they're lucky to have). Julie is generally a nice person, in a nice urban farmer cohabitation with a nice partner...so boring. Nicole is a gorgeous doctor with a drunk dad and a fear of marriage, and that's pretty much all I know about her. Lisa is getting the shaft, while I feel bad for her, it's frustrating to watch her spread her cheeks open wide to receive it. I can't remember the others names, so nuff said.

"I could have lost my foot!" cut to her dancing with no issues a few hours later. Adriana was definitely out of pocket for that comparison but we all know Alexia is going to milk it the rest of the season and use it as an excuse not to acknowledge her own stupid comments. 

That whole 2 tables thing was stupid. Adriana and Alexia were both childish when they both told Nicole that she should uninvite the other from dinner. Nicole should have put her foot down and said "whoever wants to come to dinner can come to dinner." 

• Like 8
35 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

That whole 2 tables thing was stupid.

Huh.  I thought it was smart.  

I don't understand the friendship between Julia and Adriana.  True, Julia seems dumb as a pile of rocks (though anyone who is that into animals scores big points with me, plus she's the only one of this set of Ho'Wives who seems genuinely sweet.)  But Adriana is not only vapid and narcissistic—which is verbiage in the Ho'Wife job description, after all—this season, she seems to be hovering close to borderline personality territory.  I do not get the Julia/Adriana dynamic at all.

Edited by Maximona
  • Like 4

The complete text Adriana sent to Alexia .. what else do they want from her, blood? I honestly hate Alexia 

“Alexia, I’m so sorry about my response  I didn’t mean it that way but it was wrong my bad  

I have deep respect and admiration for you as a mother and that was never my intention. My apologies 🙏

F1EB9284-4ADD-4E72-9FA5-8D56580DAECF.jpeg

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 11
  • Applause 3

While I love the idea of Alexia and Marysol's friendship in a real life way, they are so toxic together in the context of this show. Alexia may have accepted Adriana's apology if it wasn't for Marysol fueling the fire.  Of course... producers want toxic and drama, so I guess they are delivering what's expected of them.

Kiki bugs, Guerdy has grown on me this season and my love for Nicole continues to grow.  I think Adriana and Julia are drawn together because they are both sort of lost souls.  There is so much sadness in both of them.  

Lisa learned a hard lesson of blood being thicker than water.  

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Alexia is awful and she needs to stop doing things to her face.

Adriana is annoying and attention seeking. She was totally wrong in her comment but made no excuses and kept apologizing.

Marysol was so entertaining the first 3 seasons, but now it’s all about the next drink.

Adriana really lost me on the whole wheelchair act (was Vickie Gulvalson her consultant?). As someone who has had 3 foot surgeries that required me to be non weight bearing for 8 weeks each (and I live in a 2 story house on a steep hill) that really pissed me off. Nothing was wrong with you, except for a chance to keep a paycheck.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
On 2/24/2023 at 8:49 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

The complete text Adriana sent to Alexia .. what else do they want from her, blood? I honestly hate Alexia 

“Alexia, I’m so sorry about my response  I didn’t mean it that way but it was wrong my bad  

I have deep respect and admiration for you as a mother and that was never my intention. My apologies 🙏

Thanks for sharing this. Alexia really spins the truth to be whatever she wants it to be. I've grown to dislike her so much this season, I have hard time not fast-forwarding through her scenes. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
On 2/24/2023 at 8:49 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

So Alexia not only doesn't fully read clerk sites, she can't even fully read texts. 

She makes Kyle articles have too many words Richards look good. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
20 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Lenny's Mother's 180° change of heart smells like blackmail to me (money & grandchild access). But honestly Lisa is lucky she had their support for any amount of time.

I wonder who she misses most - her in-laws or her trainer...

Her trainer!

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3

Alexia saying " we're the only ones that matter" when her, Marysol, Larsa, and Kiki were going to the dinner and then telling the gracious trip host, Nicole, that she has to pick a table/side tells me all I need to know about her mean girl attitude. 

This episode highlighted how RHOM is dangerously close to being Us vs Them like RHOBH and their stupid Fox Force Five. That's a vibe killer. So I sincerely hope that these women can come together, because grown women in catty cliques is not good entertainment.*

*which is again why I am so mad that RHONY got a full overhaul, because those women will argue one minute and be partying the next. there was never a group divide. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 2

The fighting between Alexia and Adriana is so childish. I’m tired of all the fighting not just between them but all of them. I hate that they’re now in two separate groups.  I was feeling bad for Adriana until she stood up and started dancing on her un-broken foot. And I was ok with Julia throwing water on Marysol. 
Lea Black gave good advice to Lisa. Of course Lenny’s mother was going to go back to his camp, he’s most likely supporting her lifestyle. She’s not going to miss that money train. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

The fighting between Alexia and Adriana is so childish. I’m tired of all the fighting not just between them but all of them. I hate that they’re now in two separate groups.  I was feeling bad for Adriana until she stood up and started dancing on her un-broken foot. And I was ok with Julia throwing water on Marysol. 
Lea Black gave good advice to Lisa. Of course Lenny’s mother was going to go back to his camp, he’s most likely supporting her lifestyle. She’s not going to miss that money train. 

And holy hell... She is LENNY'S mother!!  Where is Lisa's mother, father, brother, sister, cousin... SOMEBODY!!

I still HATE that she's apparently NOT finding a cut throat attorney to drag Lenny's nasty ass through the dirt!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 4

I can't stand any of the women at the mean girl's table.  And the thing that irritates the crap out of me is how someone can just say a person's child's name and automatically they start screaming, "Don't talk about my kid!!!  You insulted my kid!!!  You need to keep my kid's name out of your mouth!!!  You spoke bad about my kid!!!  Waaa waaaa waaaa!!!!!!!"  First off Alexia, she didn't say anything bad about Frankie!  Using him in her accident comparison was a little unthinking, but she didn't say anything remotely bad about him.  So stop with your tearless sobs like she ran up and slapped him or something.  Good Lord I can't stand Alexia.  And Marysol needs to find a life outside of Alexia's ass...and the bottle. 

Edited by swankie
Spelling
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Thanks for the recaps here.  I turned on the TV to a “previously” segment with Alexia screaming at Adriana . . .  Click!   I can’t take all that yelling at 9 pm.   House Hunters was a calmer choice. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Adriana named Frankie, and compared her accident to his accident because she kept saying (minutes in reality show time, but probably hours in real time) "but I could have broken my foot in a thousand pieces". Well, she DIDN'T, and she started dancing standing soon after, when she was using a wheelchair before. And she wonders why she has no friends. As for Alexia, she became hysterical by just hearing Frankie's name.

Marina accused Lisa of being responsible for Lenny's cheating because she had parties with young women in her house (something that Lenny wanted, pretending it was for professional reasons!), and because she traveled some times, and left Lenny alone! Lisa said in a previous episode that Lenny's new girlfriend was at some of their parties. I don't know too many guys who cheat because their partners are away on a trip. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
On 10/3/2023 at 2:54 PM, ZettaK said:

Marina accused Lisa of being responsible for Lenny's cheating because she had parties with young women in her house (something that Lenny wanted, pretending it was for professional reasons!), and because she traveled some times, and left Lenny alone! Lisa said in a previous episode that Lenny's new girlfriend was at some of their parties. I don't know too many guys who cheat because their partners are away on a trip. 

Men who REALLY like the company of other women other than their SO, especially scantily clad young women, are just not trustworthy men. Any good man would know those parties would make their partner uncomfortable. 

• Like 3