Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: A Grande Finale

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

But Juan broke. He might be losing his job.

Juan isn't quite broke. Some public reports are that he is making as low as $100k, but if you look at the other coaches in the league he plays in (MEAC) they are all in the $200-300k range. He's bringing in enough money that he could support that family in Baltimore County, even if Robyn were a stay at home mom. My guess is that between them they are making $750k+ annually. 

• Like 6
19 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

Juan isn't quite broke. Some public reports are that he is making as low as $100k, but if you look at the other coaches in the league he plays in (MEAC) they are all in the $200-300k range. He's bringing in enough money that he could support that family in Baltimore County, even if Robyn were a stay at home mom. My guess is that between them they are making $750k+ annually.

But they aren't living in Baltimore County, they're living in Howard County which is either the 1st or 2nd most expensive county in Maryland to live in. The new house is a new construction and I know most of the new construction single family homes around here are starting at $850K (townhouses are now starting around $600K). So I know their house was at least a million because Robyn talked on the podcast about getting custom this and that.

If Juan loses his job at Coppin (either for his involvement in the sexual harassment or having a losing team) then his income goes to zero.  The school will probably let him save face by letting him go due to the losing.

The point is Robyn has been the primary breadwinner for a while and it makes no sense to get something out of somebody who has nothing.  I believe Juan also has some tax or lien issues himself. If Robyn has accepted Juan will be stepping out from time to time and she's fine with that, the last thing she needs is an infidelity clause where Juan could take HER to the bank if she decides to step out.  Best she leaves that out and they just cheat in peace.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Marley said:

I just wanted Robyn to shut the fuck up. Her and Gizelle are such fake ass bitches.

Ashley shut up about your lying loser friend. She’s just trying to push this fake stuff about Chris for the two bitches Robyn and Gizelle.

I don’t blame Chris for blowing up.

Mia and Charisse can go away.

Candiace and Wendy I liked during this episode. And the season actually.

I forgot that dumb medium scene. Robyn prob paid him to say what he said lol.

What was that bs wedding shit at the end and the romanticizing their shitty relationship. Get the fuck out of here lol.

Lol the tag at the end about Juan’s cheating.

Yikes Charisse’s look at the reunion.

The wedding was nauseating.  I don’t know how Robyn isn’t embarrassed. Everyone knows Juan has cheated on her multiple times. She wants us to buy into a romantic wedding? Give me a break. 

I’m glad Chris was redeemed but sorry if he lost his job due to these harpies. Loved Candiace sticking with the Sesame Street references for Deborah. I crack up every time I hear her say it. 

• Like 14
52 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

If Juan loses his job at Coppin (either for his involvement in the sexual harassment or having a losing team) then his income goes to zero.  The school will probably let him save face by letting him go due to the losing.

The point is Robyn has been the primary breadwinner for a while and it makes no sense to get something out of somebody who has nothing.  I believe Juan also has some tax or lien issues himself. If Robyn has accepted Juan will be stepping out from time to time and she's fine with that, the last thing she needs is an infidelity clause where Juan could take HER to the bank if she decides to step out.  Best she leaves that out and they just cheat in peace.

I can't see Robin stepping out... Have we seen her with another man, even on a date, in all of these years??  Has there been a rumor or a sighting of her with another man ?  Granted, she could be willfully not dating as not to show that side of herself to her sons..

Edited by sATL
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

Having said that "Juan felt sorry for her" is high-school levels of ridiculousness.

Almost as funny as Juan accidentally falling in to her vagina with his dick, repeatedly.

@drivethroo are you a Baltimore person too??

47 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

She wants us to buy into a romantic wedding?

At least she didn't have a huge white wedding with hundreds of guests...and I am so glad she did not go to great expense for her wedding dress, it was a home ec project, no?

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
10 minutes ago, sATL said:

I can't see Robin stepping out... Have we seen her with another man, even on a date, in all of these years??  Has there been a rumor or a sighting of her with another man ?  Granted, she could be willfully not dating as not to show that side of herself to her sons..

I don't think Robyn is attracted to men or women but I can Juan taking her to the bank if she happened to start liking someone if there was an infidelity clause in a pre-nup.  The only way an infidelity clause would now make sense for Robyn is Juan gets $0 if they divorce due to him cheating.

But she didn't make him sign anything so that tells me she's fine with it as long as Juan keeps it under wraps.

10 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

@drivethroo are you a Baltimore person too??

I'm a recent transplant to the area. Robyn & Juan live maybe 15 minutes away from me (no, I've never seen them and don't want to see them).

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
10 hours ago, nexxie said:

Watched a bit of this - Robyn is delusional, and Andy is pissed that she doesn’t bring it on his show but goes after the others for the same thing.

Andy was really grilling her and I loved it! What is wrong with Robyn? Why can't she let go of Juan? He's a useless POS and will stray again. Soon. 

Interesting how Karen kept wanting to walk away to talk with the women so that Ray couldn't hear what was going on. She's a shady bish. Ray is super old and probably can't get it up so I'm sure he already knows about ole' Blue Eyes already. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Andy was really grilling her and I loved it! What is wrong with Robyn? Why can't she let go of Juan? He's a useless POS and will stray again. Soon. 

Interesting how Karen kept wanting to walk away to talk with the women so that Ray couldn't hear what was going on. She's a shady bish. Ray is super old and probably can't get it up so I'm sure he already knows about ole' Blue Eyes already. 

the only think I can think of is she is afraid to be a single mother to 2 teenage boys.. Kinda the same feelings Ashley as having in the restaurant - realizing that she has to parent solo. Wasn't it Robyn who took to her bed during the pandemic when the homeschool/virtual school sessions were going on? 

Plus her parents have been married for forever, so she is trying to do the same..

I wonder if the Dixson boys were over 18 and off to college, starting their own adult lives, would she still be chasing down Juan.

Edited by sATL
  • Like 5
  • Useful 2

When they showed the flashbacks, Juan seemed happier with Robyn in the early seasons. He even looked like a happy dude. 
If Robyn is happy with him and not sweating if he steps out that is fine but her giving the finger as she walked away does not scream happy bride to me.

I think I’m better off not knowing what these people are getting to on the down low. They are all so hypocritical about it.  What was the need to question Karen in front of Ray? Ashley still wanting to insinuate that Chris did something inappropriate at his wife’s event even though the footage shows otherwise? 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Ashley could very easily start an exercise/training company for high-powered women in the DC area. Think home visits and specialized equipment, branded with her name.

That she hasn't done this yet surprises me. She would be a walking ad for her company.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
13 hours ago, byrd said:

Yes, Hunty ! Here's my thing about this whole scenario . Why could this mystery woman not contact the football player she flew in from Canada to see take care of her accommodations?  Why did Juan have to pay for her room? If I flew all the darn way from Canada to see a football player whom I am presumed to be in a relationship with, he would be paying for my travel expenses as well as my accommodations! 

I know. Robin is nuts if she thinks we believe this.

10 hours ago, StillHere said:

This show sux.

The cast's main existence is attacking husbands/families. And It has been for years, not just this season.

No other HW cast is as toxic as Potomac.

Gizelle has been burned and embarrassed by Pastor Bryant. You would think she would not push for others to be shown to be treated like that.  Can you image if she had a steady man currently and the rumors about him were out there.

I could have swore that Ashley said on WWHL earlier this season, that she was still in the townhouse with Gollum.  Maybe the new home is a lie.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Ashley still wanting to insinuate that Chris did something inappropriate at his wife’s event even though the footage shows otherwise? 

Remember, when all of these events were being filmed, Gizelle, Ashley and Sesame Street did not know the producers were going to roll that beautiful bean footage on them and they thought when this season aired, everyone would be against Candiace and Chris. That didn't happen because Candiace didn't give them the expected reaction and Gizelle, Ashley and Snuffy all looked stupid. They are still trying to paint a story of "out of control, nasty Candiace," though.  Ashley just went on DC Channel 5 to claim Candiace's tweets about the Robyn reveal were actually trashing production and Candiace shouldn't stay on the show if she feels that way.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
13 hours ago, sATL said:

the only think I can think of is she is afraid to be a single mother to 2 teenage boys.. Kinda the same feelings Ashley as having in the restaurant - realizing that she has to parent solo. Wasn't it Robyn who took to her bed during the pandemic when the homeschool/virtual school sessions were going on? 

Plus her parents have been married for forever, so she is trying to do the same..

I wonder if the Dixson boys were over 18 and off to college, starting their own adult lives, would she still be chasing down Juan.

I think this is true. She said in an early season she didn’t want her boys to come from a single-mother household. She wants them to have a father in the house, so I guess she’s willing to put up with Juan’s infidelity. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
8 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I think this is true. She said in an early season she didn’t want her boys to come from a single-mother household. She wants them to have a father in the house, so I guess she’s willing to put up with Juan’s infidelity. 

Yeah, let's show the boys how to survive in a loveless/indifferent marriage.

• Like 3
  • Sad 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

All y'all talking about Robyn not being attracted to anyone are forgetting about her molesting that young man on the beach.  I'm not saying she would do anything, married or not, but my girl's pupils were dilated in bright sun.

Also, while I think Ashley should have and could have done more, she's probably making a decent amount on tiktok.  The numbers on tiktok are all over the place, but I found a few sources that said 34% of users are making more than $100K per year, and I'm willing to bet that she's in the top third.  Now, that won't pay a $13K a month mortgage, but considering it cost nothing to start a tiktok account, it's all profit.  If she is making $100K a year, I'd be willing to be she's doing better than either of the candle ladies.

Wow, Candiace won the whole damn season.  I never would have guessed it when she first came on.  Doing well looks great on her.  She's got the confidence to let things go, which is crucial.  It's not often we get to see a housewife grow, and it's always nice when it happens.

• Like 17

I like Gizelle only when she is with her girls. But eek, those girls need to take a refresher class on biology and reproduction. I did laugh when one of the twins said "less fans for you at church." 

I cannot wait to see how Giz, Ash and the rest of them try to justify all the stuff they said about Chris. At this point we have all seen the footage of Chris not looking at anyone.

• Like 5
35 minutes ago, lasu said:

All y'all talking about Robyn not being attracted to anyone are forgetting about her molesting that young man on the beach.  I'm not saying she would do anything, married or not, but my girl's pupils were dilated in bright sun.

Sorry, not buying it. Robyn screams "asexual" to me.

37 minutes ago, lasu said:

She's got the confidence to let things go, which is crucial.  It's not often we get to see a housewife grow, and it's always nice when it happens.

She needs to continue on that path. Just like she said in the episode, you can't let the miserable people (Ashley & Gizelle) get to you. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Much better to show the boys how to disrespect women and get away with it. 

On 2/5/2023 at 9:25 PM, spunky said:

Ashley is just beyond miserable. Go enjoy your screaming child and your $13k a month mortgage. Why did she feel the need to antagonize Chris at Candiace's event? So Chris most likely lost his job at the hotel due to these disgusting women?

Not Bravo shading Mia and Robyn,lol.

After this season I'm officially over this show.

When I was growing up in the Caribbean we called the pedal pushers.

No one is forcing any of these men to be so involved with HW drama. Chris and Candice need to stay relevant on this show. She has nothing to offer in her life so he has to step in. How many other husbands are dragged and talked about and we don’t see them carrying on like Chris does. If he lost his job it’s because of his behavior and choices, not the ladies he surrounds himself with. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

Sorry, not buying it. Robyn screams "asexual" to me.

I'm not sure what you mean by not buying it.  I actually thought (and posted at the time) that Robyn was inappropriate with that guy, the way she kept touching his body.  It really skeeved me out, and I doubt it was for the cameras.  Seemed like a genuine and gross moment to me.  I'm not sure why she would fake attraction to an inappropriately aged young man who isn't her husband.  I didn't think it was a good look for her at all.

• Like 6

I didn't hear Ashley say she is paying the mortgage alone. I heard her say that the value of the monthly payment is $13k. She will never reveal the truth of her settlement on TV - she's providing enough (possibly false) information to keep Bravo happy. I suspect Michael may be paying that mortgage instead of gifting the house to Ashley. She may have to vacate it after the kids are grown, and Michael can sell it.

Ashley could very easily start an exercise/training company for high-powered women in the DC area.

And post-baby moms. I wonder if her exercise/yoga videos are an effort to get this idea going.

Those rude gestures as Robyn and Juan walked the plank  pier confirm everything I believe about Robyn. That FU was directed at Bravo, viewers and the other housewives.

Robyn screams "asexual" to me.

Agreed. Another reason to be content with the arrangement with Juan.

Robyn is greedy and lazy. I think she's playing the long game with Juan, and the cheating incident gave her ammunition to drive a hard pre-wedding bargain. We will never know the details unless she gets mad and spouts.

I absolutely believe Karen, in a drunken state, would have sex with someone in a bathroom. She needs affirmation from younger men, and what better place than Vegas? That said, behavior like that may have her in and out of rehab over time.

Another reason for hysterectomy: thickening endometrium, which can be pre-cancerous.

Mia's carrying on about the wandering lymph node: I had one and it was dispatched efficiently. I wonder if her stories about all of the doctors are true. If so, they may be cautious because of all the foreign substances in her body, or in an abundance of litigious caution. I noticed that her husband corrected her when she was exaggerating part of her story.

How many other husbands are dragged and talked about and we don’t see them carrying on like Chris does. If he lost his job it’s because of his behavior and choices, not the ladies he surrounds himself with. 

I actually think Chris was faking a lot of that outrage. And he strikes me as someone who cannot keep a job.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, hottesthw said:

No one is forcing any of these men to be so involved with HW drama. Chris and Candice need to stay relevant on this show. She has nothing to offer in her life so he has to step in. How many other husbands are dragged and talked about and we don’t see them carrying on like Chris does. If he lost his job it’s because of his behavior and choices, not the ladies he surrounds himself with

Candiace has nothing to offer? This season she got her MBA, got her singing career moving in a positive direction, trying to extract her eggs, landing film roles.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Much better to show the boys how to disrespect women and get away with it. 

No one is forcing any of these men to be so involved with HW drama. Chris and Candice need to stay relevant on this show. She has nothing to offer in her life so he has to step in. How many other husbands are dragged and talked about and we don’t see them carrying on like Chris does. If he lost his job it’s because of his behavior and choices, not the ladies he surrounds himself with. 

Idk, I think he and Candiace do have a right to be upset because they both see that the women are using Chris being "inappropriate" as a storyline. We've all seen that Chris paid no attention to Sesame Street, yet Ashley was still trying to push that narrative again last night. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

Idk, I think he and Candiace do have a right to be upset because they both see that the women are using Chris being "inappropriate" as a storyline. We've all seen that Chris paid no attention to Sesame Street, yet Ashley was still trying to push that narrative again last night. 

who started  this nickname and what was the reasoning behind it - looks ?

6 hours ago, lasu said:

I'm not sure what you mean by not buying it.  I actually thought (and posted at the time) that Robyn was inappropriate with that guy, the way she kept touching his body.  It really skeeved me out, and I doubt it was for the cameras.  Seemed like a genuine and gross moment to me.  I'm not sure why she would fake attraction to an inappropriately aged young man who isn't her husband.  I didn't think it was a good look for her at all.

What I mean is I don't buy that Robyn is attracted to anyone...young, old, male, female. It's all performative.  Any stroking of young men on the beach is performative, IMO. She's not attracted to men, IMO. On paper, she's this attractive lady, on paper she should be attracted to and attracting men.  But she's not because she has a lot of masculine energy (IMO) which many people have picked up on.  IMO straight men aren't trying to date or be in relationship with other men or masculine people (Robyn). IMO the people who have picked up on Robyn's masculine energy think that means she's actually attracted to women.  IMO she's not attracted to women either.

Robyn's very masculine energy is why she and Juan come across as "roommates," why people say they have no chemistry and I would pretty much guarantee all of the women Juan has cheated on Robyn with are much, much more feminine than her.

Robyn has "the look" on paper but her energy doesn't match. This does not mean anything is wrong with her.

Robyn wasn't macking on one of her son's little friends, he was a college aged dude. He was not a child, she's not a pedo.  If we're going to insinuate Robyn is a pedo for macking on the young dude at the beach, we also need to call Ray, Gordon, Chris Bassett, Ashley and Gizelle pedos too for macking on or marrying people much younger than they are. And Karen too if the bathroom stories are true.

2 hours ago, sATL said:

who started  this nickname and what was the reasoning behind it - looks ?

Ashley's friend Deborah is funny looking. She has super dramatic eyebrows, cheap shiny clothing and looks like David Alan Grier in a wig. Deborah claimed Chris AND Eddie were all up in her grill trying to see if she was "with it" /gizelle. Ashley kept wanting Candiace & Deborah to be in confrontation and Candiace dismissed Deborah as a Sesame Street character and left Karen's show.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I like Gizelle only when she is with her girls. But eek, those girls need to take a refresher class on biology and reproduction. I did laugh when one of the twins said "less fans for you at church." 

I cannot wait to see how Giz, Ash and the rest of them try to justify all the stuff they said about Chris. At this point we have all seen the footage of Chris not looking at anyone.

I don't doubt very many girls Gizelle's daughter's ages would know that much about female anatomy.  I know I didn't at that age.  As much as I hate Giz, I love her daughters and how they call their mom on her shit.

• Like 9
9 hours ago, hottesthw said:

No one is forcing any of these men to be so involved with HW drama.  How many other husbands are dragged and talked about and we don’t see them carrying on like Chris does. If he lost his job it’s because of his behavior and choices, not the ladies he surrounds himself with. 

Exactly. Dragging of husbands is part of the game of Potomac. It's happened to all of them. And he's absolutely got nothing going on except riding Candace's coattails. 

Edited by StillHere
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
14 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Any stroking of young men on the beach is performative, IMO.

I definitely disagree on this, because why?  What does she gain by pretending to be attracted to men who aren't Juan?

14 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Robyn wasn't macking on one of her son's little friends, he was a college aged dude. He was not a child, she's not a pedo.  If we're going to insinuate Robyn is a pedo for macking on the young dude at the beach, we also need to call Ray, Gordon, Chris Bassett, Ashley and Gizelle pedos too for macking on or marrying people much younger than they are. And Karen too if the bathroom stories are true.

Woah.  No.  I did not and am not insinuating that Robyn is a pedo.  I said it was an inappropriately aged young MAN.  That said, he's half her age, and I do think her behavior was inappropriate, regardless of whether she was genuinely attracted to him (honestly, I think she needs help if that was fake). It's not about "macking."  She touched his body more than once, as if he were a piece of meat rather than a person.  I don't see it as any different than if we saw a 40-something man putting his hands on a college-aged woman in a bikini.  And I don't think I should have to name every other person who has inappropriate behavior if I want to mention something I think Robyn did wrong.

• Like 8
23 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I actually think Chris was faking a lot of that outrage. And he strikes me as someone who cannot keep a job.

I think his temper may have a lot to do with his various employment situations.  I can't find the comment now, but someone on Twitter basically said that the anger we see from Chris on social media and on the show is nothing compared to how angry he can become. Candiace "jokingly" confirmed it and Chris straight up admitted it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

My confusion about Robyn's bachelorette party seems to align with the comments I have read about Robyn and her lack of chemistry with Juan, I have further confusion about why they chose a strip club that features women and not men, (I do not like the male strip clubs, something about them just seems icky). The women seem to think that sex in any form between two women is taboo and they all talk about it like high schoolers but yet they go to a female strip club, was it just for the lobster?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
23 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Candiace has called Deborah a Sesame Street character numerous times this season and again in this episode.

Another issue I take with Candice. She is probably the only HW of the franchise who consistently hits below the belt ALWAYS commenting/dissing on someone’s looks. And yet no one ever calls her on it. Standing there with a grill in her mouth like she is some 50cent wannabe talking about how someone else she doesn’t like looks. Candice is a mean 12 yr old girl and always will be. 

4 hours ago, spunky said:

I think his temper may have a lot to do with his various employment situations.  I can't find the comment now, but someone on Twitter basically said that the anger we see from Chris on social media and on the show is nothing compared to how angry he can become. Candiace "jokingly" confirmed it and Chris straight up admitted it.

Didn’t that come out when he briefly had his kids on the show and his ex was chattering to the media at bit? He reminds me of NJ….those little Italians aren’t faking their rage, that shit runs deep, they’re just good at hiding it for the cameras, till they don’t. 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My confusion about Robyn's bachelorette party seems to align with the comments I have read about Robyn and her lack of chemistry with Juan, I have further confusion about why they chose a strip club that features women and not men, (I do not like the male strip clubs, something about them just seems icky). The women seem to think that sex in any form between two women is taboo and they all talk about it like high schoolers but yet they go to a female strip club, was it just for the lobster?

say what now???

I thought that was part of his "job" for being there - @  the house and her bed ?? The other job duty is raising his sons.

I'm trying to remember when she said/implied they didn't have chemistry...I thought they shared a bed - which yes -doesn't mean sex but still... I guess I thought she was jonesing for  the man since high school... and didn't want to pull in for "service" any where else.

Edited by sATL
  • Like 3
On 2/6/2023 at 10:15 AM, amarante said:

There actually is no reason for Ashley to receive spousal support since she makes and has been making a very high salary - let's assume that her income from the show is $500,000 per season plus all of the ways she monetizes social media. True she hasn't started an actual business the way some housewives had but I don't really think most of them are that lucrative anyway - with some exceptions.

This is the part that I don't understand, maybe the first season they weren't paid a lot, but at least for the last 3 seasons I'm sure she has received that amount or even more, considering she's an OG. Where's all that money? Surely she didn't spend it on her wardrobe...

Lisa from Miami and Ashley, for me, seem to be the same character on a different franchise, they both have cheating-rich husbands, they both have apparently iron-clad prenups, both have small children. But while Lisa's storyline has been her divorce and how she's coping, Ashley seems chill in comparison, while Lisa isn't really involved in any other drama surrounding the rest of the cast, Ashley was more embroiled and 'passionate' with the Chris Basset / Karen vs Robin feud than her divorce, something happening in her real life. Something's off with Ashley. 

On 2/6/2023 at 2:39 PM, drivethroo said:

But Juan broke. He might be losing his job.

That to me is the biggest question mark regarding the wedding, and I don't even think Robin is "in love" with Juan. Why go through with the wedding when A) her husband cheated B) he's broke C) see A) and B) 

I would think that maybe the 'Dickson" (sorry I'm 12) is too powerful, but honestly, I don't even think they have sex anymore. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, sATL said:

say what now???

I thought that was part of his "job" for being there - @  the house and her bed ?? The other job duty is raising his sons.

I'm trying to remember when she said/implied they didn't have chemistry...I thought they shared a bed - which yes -doesn't mean sex but still... I guess I thought she was jonesing for  the man since high school... and didn't want to pull in for "service" any where else.

They are more like roommates, it has been mentioned on this board before...her jonesing for him may mean something different to her especially now since the cheating or hotel bill paying incident, there are different levels of love but I do not see the passion between them, I think she loves him but as a comfortable pair of shoes type of love. She has remarried the father of her children, that seemed like a very important thing to do for her and the boys.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Didn’t that come out when he briefly had his kids on the show and his ex was chattering to the media at bit? He reminds me of NJ….those little Italians aren’t faking their rage, that shit runs deep, they’re just good at hiding it for the cameras, till they don’t. 

Interesting! I didn't know that his ex said anything to the media about him. From what I've seen on his lives he doesn't seem very fond of her. Then again he's a chef and from what I've heard most chefs are arrogant and temperamental. 

• Like 2
On 2/8/2023 at 4:44 PM, hottesthw said:

Another issue I take with Candice. She is probably the only HW of the franchise who consistently hits below the belt ALWAYS commenting/dissing on someone’s looks. And yet no one ever calls her on it. Standing there with a grill in her mouth like she is some 50cent wannabe talking about how someone else she doesn’t like looks. Candice is a mean 12 yr old girl and always will be. 

Candiace is mean about peoples looks for sure but I think in this case it’s okay. She was making up with Ashley early in the season and then Ashley turned on her. The chick Ashley got to go after Chris did have a Sesame Street muppet look. 
That said her singing isn’t very good, she needed a rapper to save whatever song that was, and her video looked like an ancient Destinys Child ripoff. I don’t see her being more than a housewife singer.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Oh really??? Do tell! Who is she?

The show has done a great job hiding (or lying about) his past, identity and family, IMO, for Candiace's benefit, the truth about him is gonna eventually surface.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Candiace is not the only HW who comments on people's looks.  Just from RHOP alone

• Karen commented on Gizelle's "fat vagina"
  • Karen commented on Gizelle's "stovepipe legs"
  • Ashley and Candiace have traded barbs about each other's foreheads
  • Gizelle commented on Ashley's big bush (Afro)
  • Gizelle regularly comments on how old Karen looks
  • Ashley commented on poor Ray's "dried up old penis"
  • All of them clowned poor Katie and her raggedy unkempt wigs (as well as Ashley viciously going in on Katie's mental health)
  • Season 6 was about Wendy's plastic surgery and her insecurities
  • Karen alllegedly didn't want Wendy on the cast because Wendy didn't have the "right look"  to be on the Potomac cast (Wendy is the darkest cast member)
  • Candiace & now Ashley go in on Mia's big feet and largeness
  • The viewers have gone in on how fat, slovenly, sweaty, unkempt, stuffed and unattractive Charrisse looks
  • Gizelle inquired about Candiace's nose
  • Season 1 was all about Robyn & Gizelle and how black they were because of their fair features
  • Karen has now taken to misgendering Robyn by calling her "Robert" on social media (because social media users call Robyn "Robert" for her unfeminine appearance & deep voice)
  • Gizelle claimed Sherman's ex-wife Kyndall looks like a horse
  • RHOP viewers have inquired whether Mia is actually a man because of her size
  • Mia claimed Deborah was a "4"

They can't call Candiace out when they're all doing the same thing.

• Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1