Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: The Naked Truth

• Start Topic

(Reads and listens to all the latest Dixon news)….wellity, wellity, wellity!!  Couldn’t have happened to a nicer buzzard!

I hope that all of Season 8 is about Karen getting into Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb’s ass about her ‘special marriage’.  I also want Gizzard and Charrisse to get their comeuppances for knowing Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb’s secrets but choosing to sit on them.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Given my understanding of how tough the music business is, and always has been, I don't think Candiace's music career will last. Initially the business/start-up costs gobble most of the sales. and there's too much competition for her to be a stand-out.

I do think she may have a short, modest TV/movie career. But again the odds of having a long-term hit show -- say six seasons - and being a lead on that show are slim. She still needs this show financially.

Chris is very attention-seeking with his sulking and big talk and stomping out of rooms. He's a petulant child. He's chosen to be on a reality TV show ABOUT HOUSEWIVES. The format is well known and Bravo ain't gonna protect a husband from mud-slinging.

The constant talk about sex and vaginas and now we have strippers - ironically, a show based around the concept of ultra-snooty Potomac is just trash.

If we listen/watch carefully, all that talk was vague, complete with hand gestures and Mia's patented mugging. The others dutifully repeated it. I suspect surgery-obsessed Wendy was interested in Mia's own surgeries, and there were brief drunken peeks and silly leg-flashing.

The producers' decision to feature so much of Mia is a mistake.

I think Candiace is talented but agree her singing doesn’t stand out. She definitely still needs the show and she’s doing good this year. I look forward to her reads at the reunion.

Chris made the mistake of thinking the ladies were his friends. Gizelle took Candiaces side during the Monique drama. He thought she had their back. Little did he know she would make them her victim next.  He was also nice to Ashley after Michael was a dick to him. I think he felt betrayed by the ambush of the two.

• Like 6
20 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I loved it when Candiace calmly told Ashley that Michael was in the hotel/restaurant where Chris works with another woman. It was deserved after what Ashley pulled with Chris. 

I have said, and I will say it again, Ashley , don't come for Candiance, you don't want that smoke! Most especially when speaking on her man because there is too much info on Michael Darby to pull from, he never disappoints. 

• Like 8
21 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I think Candiace is talented but agree her singing doesn’t stand out. She definitely still needs the show and she’s doing good this year. I look forward to her reads at the reunion.

Chris made the mistake of thinking the ladies were his friends. Gizelle took Candiaces side during the Monique drama. He thought she had their back. Little did he know she would make them her victim next.  He was also nice to Ashley after Michael was a dick to him. I think he felt betrayed by the ambush of the two.

I think Chris has learned his lesson. Gisele hurt him badly because he really did like her as a friend of Candiance.  There is no loyalty among this group of women they would sale their souls for a dollar. 

• Like 8
12 hours ago, JustbeingReal said:

I liked that the girls looked like they had fun at the party. Robyn looks stunning this season. I didn't like the jumpsuits either but I thought Ashley looked cute. I was wondering if Candiace was making up seeing Michael for revenge. Ashley still seems very into him. I feel for Charrisse because of how her ex husband treated her,she might be in a depression. I wish Robyn would have invited Wendy but Robyn is still not over Wendy hurting her feelings about Juan last season. Ashley seemed kind of jealous imo when Robyn was trying on dresses,thats like the quickest she has ever left hanging out. I liked Gizelle's dress,she's still got it. But her role on the show is just like Tamra's,she's good at stirring the pot. I loved Candiace's look when she sitting with Chris.

Well, I don't feel sorry for Charisse at all. Knowing how her ex treated her is all the more reason she should not be speaking on Karen's or anyone else's marriage.  The same for Gisele and Pastor holy whore.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, byrd said:

Well, I don't feel sorry for Charisse at all. Knowing how her ex treated her is all the more reason she should not be speaking on Karen's or anyone else's marriage.

If Chorrizo thought going back to the show was going to cure her depression she's more delusional than I thought, maybe had she come for Robyn that would've made it better? Probably not, but at least it would've been a twist. 

I'm sure either production or Andy must be PISSED at Gizelle and Robyn (and maybe Ashley too), at the very least the two of them knew about Robyn's true infidelity situation, yet they chose to focus on Chris for no good reason. Now that both the season and the reunion are over, they start talking about it on their podcast? We all saw the crickets that infested their liveless show, how much money do they think they're going to make on their flopcast versus Bravo money? Now Robyn is saying if "it comes up" on season 8 she's ready to talk about it, but, who told her she was signed for next season? I say production needs to reprimand her by making her a "Friend of" and give Gizelle and Ashley an ultimatum to show their real life or else. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, MaggieG said:

So Robyn didn't want Wendy at her party because Wendy was laughing during the Juan discussion, but it was totally ok for Robyn to laugh and pull out her phone when Wendy had a drink thrown on her?

Yup. The double standards with these women are something else. Robyn, just say you still don’t like Wendy and want to ice her out so your girl Charisse can come back and be done. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
On 1/30/2023 at 6:02 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Gizelle is the epitome of the one woman telephone game, she and who ever talk about something then Gizelle talks to the person it is about and then changes the entire story then acts like we didn't just see the real version a second before!

I do not believe Wendy showed her wares to Mia.  It is easy to talk about someone when they are not in the room, isn't that right Charisse?  I think she was trying too hard with the story about Karen knocking boots with a waiter in the bathroom. 

Did we find out why Karen went to rehab? I do not remember seeing her sloppy drunk or even drinking most of her time on screen, maybe once when they were on a trip and she talked about sex with Ray.  

The strip club bachelorette party surprised me, when Giz said strippers I thought male strippers but nope, there we were watching the HW's wanting to get up close and person with the ladies that were stripping, this from the very group of women who shamed other women from having sex with women! Hypocrisy much?!  

What are the chances that both Ashley and Mia wearing the same exact same body suit?

Charisse, oh dear, that skirt was way too short for your legs. She could have really come for Karen if she had a stylist help her with her fashion choices and thrown a couple of good parties but we didn't even see her home or find out how she spends her non filming days. Maybe she should try and create a six wick candle.

Charisse probably sits in that stupid champagne room getting drunk all day long.  

• LOL 8

22 hours ago, byrd said:

I think Chris has learned his lesson. Gisele hurt him badly because he really did like her as a friend of Candiance.  There is no loyalty among this group of women they would sale their souls for a dollar. 

I feel so bad for Chris because I think he was truly there for a good time ad to support his wife. He never bothered anybody. They sold him and Eddie out to protect Juan and Robyn. Gzelle should be ashamed. 

22 hours ago, byrd said:

Well, I don't feel sorry for Charisse at all. Knowing how her ex treated her is all the more reason she should not be speaking on Karen's or anyone else's marriage.  The same for Gisele and Pastor holy whore.  

I know I say it every week, but for the life of me I cannot understand why these women are so happy to accuse others of cheating as if they forgot the pain of going through it themselves. Maybe they don't feel bad because they know it's not true? Can you imagine if they or the mistresses were on reality shows back then and bragged and laughed about it on national tv??

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Andy was right, Giselle has no issue exposing anyone else's tea on this show, yet she held Robyn secret close to her vest.  Also did Robyn not say that if I came up among the women, she would address it? So why is it that when Karen brought it up, she pretended to act clueless?   

Edited by byrd
  • Like 6