Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: The Naked Truth

• Start Topic

After returning from vacation, the ladies learn that what happens in Mexico does't stay in Mexico.

Airdate: 01.29.2023

Please remember that anything that hasn't occurred yet in episode time is a spoiler.

I hope on every subsequent season that Gizelle is on that they play on a loop Gizelle saying she makes things up. It's not cute. Wendy is not invited but Charisse is, yeah it's clear what the plan is here and I hope it doesn't work. 

Robyn - I'm not inviting Wendy because she laughed when Karen was roasting me. Were they not all laughing and gawking at what Karen was saying? Why single Wendy out?

This is one of those instances where it is clear that Charisse's time has come and gone on the show. She looks so out of place on the party bus. She goes, oh I should have been throwing the party for Robyn, Mia has known her for 5 seconds. Yes, but Mia is a full time cast member whereas you are not so..... be happy to be mic'ed up and not edited out. 

Charisse, Karen's not even at the party but you can't keep her name out of your mouth. That doesn't help your argument that you aren't just saying anything about her in order to have a story to get a friend role on the show. At the table Charisse came across as sloppy, drunk, and out of control. I was embarrassed for her. Thinking about how production works, this party must have been pretty dull if they had to resort to talking about people who weren't invited. How many years has it been since Charisse was at this club where she saw Karen anyway? A worker? Who says worker?

ONCE AGAIN! A bunch of women who have been cheated on just having so much fun accusing someone else of cheating. I can't take these women seriously. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Okay, Charisse is a thirsty, thirsty troll and I am ready for her to disappear from my screen forever. What she said on national television--Karen would have every right to take it to the next level. I know the HWs aren't allowed to sue each other, but do friends of have the same protection?

If Charisse and Mia are still around next season I am tapping out.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 10
  • Love 1

Well, the lobster looked good, so there’s that…

I don’t believe Mia regarding Wendy. Wendy has an actual career and I doubt she’s jeopardizing that by messing around with Mia knowing it’s going to come out on the show. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 1
22 minutes ago, Axie said:

I don’t believe Mia regarding Wendy. Wendy has an actual career and I doubt she’s jeopardizing that by messing around with Mia knowing it’s going to come out on the show. 

Yeah, Mia, who has consistently been shown to be an exaggerator if not an outright liar, isn't exactly a reliable source for information, is she? And Mia saying that Wendy hated her because she couldn't deal with the lust she was feeling for her? Please.

The way the women were latching onto the Wendy/Mia story was giving me Beverly Hills season 10 vibes. Didn't care for it then, don't care for it now.

• Like 14

Other than Mia, I don’t think any of these women are trashy, so, I’m not understanding why they seem to be trying to come across that way this season.  Except Candace.  She really hasn’t participated in the trashy.

Another thing is, ageism is a real thing.  Karen is 59. Do we really believe men are lining up to have sex with her?

Edited by Axie
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3

Charisse clunking to that bus looking like she was being serenaded by Kris Kringle singing "if you put one foot in front of the ooother ... " Lurch.

Gizelle has no class tact decorum filter or style so she a I JUST NEVER SAID ANYTHING lie. Probably mad Charisse spilled the beans first and now her check gone be 2 days short.

Mia continues to be a cold bowl of soup.

Edited by Boofish
  • Like 8
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Wendy is not invited but Charisse is, yeah it's clear what the plan is here and I hope it doesn't work. 

There is no reason for Wendy to be at Robyn's bachelorette party.  Wendy was whooping and hollering at Robyn's engagement party, then said Robyn's relationship was fake.  Then was getting her giggle on when Karen said Robyn's wedding was fake. Just because somebody apologizes doesn't mean the other party has to pal around with them again. Is Robyn being a hypocrite? Yes.  Is she wrong for not wanting Wendy there? No.

Charrisse is Robyn's actual friend (and she and Candiace are at the least friendly co-workers) so it made sense for Charrisse (and Candiace) to be there over Wendy and Karen.

3 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

What she said on national television--Karen would have every right to take it to the next level.

I know the recent rumors about Juan and his cheap hotel ho have come out but wouldn't he have every right to take it to the next level on Karen? Or Chris on Gizelle and Cookie Monster?

1 hour ago, Axie said:

Another thing is, ageism is a real thing.  Karen is 59. Do we really believe men are lining up to have sex with her?

Men Karen's age? No. Younger men looking for a cougar/fun time? Yes

Do I believe Juan Dixon wants Karen? No.  But I do believe he said he'd like her to be the third in a threesome.  Not because he actually wanted Karen but sometimes you say flirty/inappropriate stuff to someone to make them still feel like they "got it."  Example from the show: when Gordon was licking his lips and "hey gurl" at Karen.  Does Gordon want Karen? Absolutely not. But he thought it was funny.  Juan probably thought he was being funny too.  

But Karen doesn't like Robyn so Karen held on to what Juan said 3, 4 years ago to attack Robyn with  ...just like Gizelle and Ashley created a narrative against Chris to attack Candiace with.

Charrisse played her return all wrong. She should've been throwing events, dressed to the nines and excluded Karen from the events instead of glomming on to the cast events to talk about Karen.  Then if anyone or Karen asked why Karen was being excluded, point back to her Season 1 tagline: If I don't know you, you're not worth knowing.

• Like 14

Oxymoron of the first order: an upscale (or was it classy??) strip club. Some stripper’s bare buttocks in my face - ick. Dress up for the club like we did in college - delusional desperation. Guess Giselle, Mrs. former Pastor’s wife, doesn’t much care about her daughters’ feelings.  

April Ryan on tonight’s Watch What Happens - just lost a little respect; maybe she didn’t get to see this RHoP episode before appearing?

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Enough of the vagina talk! I don’t believe these housewives are horny for each other. Gizelle can’t wait to start gossiping about it. 
The bachelorette party looked awful. Charisse’s time as a friend has been a fail. Shut up about Karen already.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, Axie said:

Karen and her oversized ego certainly believe so. She's the 5-wick of Potomac.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 16
31 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Gizelle can’t wait to start gossiping about it. 

Gizelle is the epitome of the one woman telephone game, she and who ever talk about something then Gizelle talks to the person it is about and then changes the entire story then acts like we didn't just see the real version a second before!

I do not believe Wendy showed her wares to Mia.  It is easy to talk about someone when they are not in the room, isn't that right Charisse?  I think she was trying too hard with the story about Karen knocking boots with a waiter in the bathroom. 

Did we find out why Karen went to rehab? I do not remember seeing her sloppy drunk or even drinking most of her time on screen, maybe once when they were on a trip and she talked about sex with Ray.  

The strip club bachelorette party surprised me, when Giz said strippers I thought male strippers but nope, there we were watching the HW's wanting to get up close and person with the ladies that were stripping, this from the very group of women who shamed other women from having sex with women! Hypocrisy much?!  

What are the chances that both Ashley and Mia wearing the same exact same body suit?

Charisse, oh dear, that skirt was way too short for your legs. She could have really come for Karen if she had a stylist help her with her fashion choices and thrown a couple of good parties but we didn't even see her home or find out how she spends her non filming days. Maybe she should try and create a six wick candle.

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Steph J said:

Yeah, Mia, who has consistently been shown to be an exaggerator if not an outright liar, isn't exactly a reliable source for information, is she? And Mia saying that Wendy hated her because she couldn't deal with the lust she was feeling for her? Please.

The way the women were latching onto the Wendy/Mia story was giving me Beverly Hills season 10 vibes. Didn't care for it then, don't care for it now.

Right you are, that was a complete turn off for me. I think what bothers me, is that these women just outright lie, make up stuff and will admit to doing it.  They don't care whose reputation, or marriage they try to destroy.  It's the I will do and say anything to keep this check and I will step on your neck to do it.  These shows are no longer fun to watch anymore so I guess I'll just tune out.  

• Like 8

Oh Ash, the blunder from down under wasn't faithful your whole marriage, when you were bending over backwards (literally) to keep him happy...but you believe he ain't out there groping and slobbering all over everyone now that he's a solo-dick...come on now!!!!

Mia and Ashley even had on the same shoes....staged much?

Charisse's hungry beast was on full display. I can't picture Karen dropping a deuce in a public bathroom, so it's a big stretch to buy that she got down and dirty with a "worker" in the pisser.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, flummoxd said:

Oxymoron of the first order: an upscale (or was it classy??) strip club. Some stripper’s bare buttocks in my face - ick. Dress up for the club like we did in college - delusional desperation. Guess Giselle, Mrs. former Pastor’s wife, doesn’t much care about her daughters’ feelings.  

April Ryan on tonight’s Watch What Happens - just lost a little respect; maybe she didn’t get to see this RHoP episode before appearing?

I actually know April and was shocked to see she was appearing on WWHL. Wish for a moment I was still living in DC so I could ask her about it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, J80134 said:

Oh Ash, the blunder from down under wasn't faithful your whole marriage, when you were bending over backwards (literally) to keep him happy...but you believe he ain't out there groping and slobbering all over everyone now that he's a solo-dick...come on now!!!!

Mia and Ashley even had on the same shoes....staged much?

Charisse's hungry beast was on full display. I can't picture Karen dropping a deuce in a public bathroom, so it's a big stretch to buy that she got down and dirty with a "worker" in the pisser.

Ashely needs to grow the f***up !  So sick of her immature behavior, girl just move n already dang!

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
12 hours ago, Steph J said:

Does anybody find it odd that Mia has no problem talking about her pretty refurbished vagina but has never taken one second to explain the scars on her face?

13 minutes ago, byrd said:

Right you are, that was a complete turn off for me. I think what bothers me, is that these women just outright lie, make up stuff and will admit to doing it.  They don't care whose reputation, or marriage they try to destroy.  It's the I will do and say anything to keep this check and I will step on your neck to do it.  These shows are no longer fun to watch anymore so I guess I'll just tune out.  

Gizzy's " I just make shit up, haha, I'm so cute/adorable" is not a good look and her 50-year-old ass should know better.

I only brought up her age because she loves talking about how geriatric other women are when they are not that much older than her.

How are her daughters so much more mature and elegant than their mother?

• Like 12
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Does anybody find it odd that Mia has no problem talking about her pretty refurbished vagina but has never taken one second to explain the scars on her face?

Gizzy's " I just make shit up, haha, I'm so cute/adorable" is not a good look and her 50-year-old ass should know better.

I only brought up her age because she loves talking about how geriatric other women are when they are not that much older than her.

How are her daughters so much more mature and elegant than their mother?

I am so sick and fuc**ing tired of hearing about the vagina monologues!!!! this crap reminds me of Brady Glanville on Beverly Hills. Mia thinks this is cute, but my goodness does she and G even give a dam how they come across, I know Mia has a young children I hope they aren't watching this mess.    

On 1/26/2023 at 4:49 PM, TexasGal said:

Airdate: 01.29.2023

Please remember that anything that hasn't occurred yet in episode time is a spoiler.

I think even Andy Cohen is over this season with these women. He seems turned off by the behavior this season. 

• Like 11
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The strip club bachelorette party surprised me, when Giz said strippers I thought male strippers but nope, there we were watching the HW's wanting to get up close and person with the ladies that were stripping, this from the very group of women who shamed other women from having sex with women! Hypocrisy much?!  

The faux lesbianism is both embarrassing and insulting. 

Some of these women seem to have no self-esteem beyond trying to find the male gaze.

Edited by qtpye
  • Like 8

Karen said Juan hugged her and "Made her feel inappropriate," I think she meant to say the hug felt inappropriate but I cannot disagree that a lot of the time Karen is inappropriate.

I wonder if Mia showed production what she was wearing to the strip club and they went to Ashley and suggested she wear the same thing.  I know very few (really no one), who would opt to wear a sheer body suit in public without anything over top of it except if you are a Kardashian.  When ever I see a body suit or some hard to get in or out outfit I always wonder about how those people go to the bathroom.

Wendy laughed during Robyn and Karen's fight, Robyn was not happy about her laughing but I think she giggled of the absurdity of Juan wanting Karen, Robyn just wants to nail Wendy on everything she says or does.  My only complaint was that high pitched dramatic scream she did when the fighting started.

Can we please stop talking about our lady bits, it is so tiresome to hear those HW's talking about it thinking it makes them cool and edgy...it is desperate. 

Robyn got familiar with the stripper and everyone cheers her on, Mia tells (lies about) everyone about Wendy showing her the goods and it is scandalous and the word "lesbian," is thrown around.  Ugh.

• Like 11
11 hours ago, Axie said:

Other than Mia, I don’t think any of these women are trashy, so, I’m not understanding why they seem to be trying to come across that way this season.  Except Candace.  She really hasn’t participated in the trashy.

Maybe not 59 year old men, but there are a bunch of old men looking for anyone younger. She could easily snag a 65 year old and have a man that's still young and vibrant.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I don’t think Candiace will be back next season.  She’s grown so much and she’s gotten the attention for her music career that she wanted.  She also seems to be distancing herself from the drama.

• Like 11
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did we find out why Karen went to rehab? I do not remember seeing her sloppy drunk or even drinking most of her time on screen, maybe once when they were on a trip and she talked about sex with Ray.

It's been mentioned by the cast on more than one occasion that Karen will get drunk and call them up and say all sorts of stuff. The "word on the street" is that Karen caught a few DUIs and had her license taken away and that's why she has a driver, so she can get her drink on and not have to worry about driving.

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

When ever I see a body suit or some hard to get in or out outfit I always wonder about how those people go to the bathroom.

This is why jumpsuits and rompers are for very young women.  If ya know, ya know.

1 hour ago, Rlb8031 said:

Maybe not 59 year old men, but there are a bunch of old men looking for anyone younger. She could easily snag a 65 year old and have a man that's still young and vibrant.

To tell you the truth, the men under 50 years old are so old and broken down. they look terrible, they are unhealthy, they look old and defeated.  Today's 50+ men are not your momma's 50 year old men, a lot of them look good, vibrant, suave and have some swagger.  Karen could get herself a nice 50 year old man easily.  Karen is only a few years away from being Ray's full time caretaker so she's trying to get her fun in while she can.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I wonder if Mia showed production what she was wearing to the strip club and they went to Ashley and suggested she wear the same thing.  I know very few (really no one), who would opt to wear a sheer body suit in public without anything over top of it except if you are a Kardashian.  When ever I see a body suit or some hard to get in or out outfit I always wonder about how those people go to the bathroom.

I think it was a staged situation for sure. Something about the way Ashley said "out of all the things on the website". Like they wre told to pick an outfit from the same website/shop and they both just happened to have the same outfit on. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Looking forward to the reunion, as it might be far more exciting than this season.

I have had all the vagina talk I need for a frickin’ century!  Damn, heiffas all own one and they’re acting like giggling schoolboys seeing them in Playboy for the first time.

Ashley – You’re a right messy bish, aren’t you, couldn’t wait to tell Karen and Wendy that they weren’t invited to Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb’s bridal shower.  Loved Candiace making you feel like a putz when she shared the news that Michael had a girl at the hotel Chris works in….that news shut you up for a few seconds at least.

Gizzard – You’re reduced to talking pussy and mentioning Karen’s name to get Charrisse riled up to stay relevant, huh?  Just pathetic and too old to be behaving this way.

Charrisse – As the show reveals each week, you’re a non motherfuckin’ factor….if you’re so into your feels about how you should have been the one to set up the bachelorette party then you should have spoken to Gizzard and Mia instead of skulking on the bus like a fat Gollum.  And bitter stalker much?  Karen does…not…want…to…be…your…friend dude!  And her kooky character is what makes her the Grand Dame so deal with it!

Mia – Karen may be many things, but a hooker?  Really?  You are the worst kind of friend.

Wendy – You have degrees, a loving hubby and your kids, stop trying to fit in with the GEB’s, you’re way better.

Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb – She looked beautiful in the first dress, the second one looked like she was going to a party.  I chuckled when she mentioned being comfortable with strippers shaking their titties and ass in her face, I was like DUH!!

• Like 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

It's been mentioned by the cast on more than one occasion that Karen will get drunk and call them up and say all sorts of stuff. The "word on the street" is that Karen caught a few DUIs and had her license taken away and that's why she has a driver, so she can get her drink on and not have to worry about driving.

Thanks, I guess I did not pay attention.

1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

This is why jumpsuits and rompers are for very young women.  If ya know, ya know.

Oh I know!

• Like 1

It was telling to me that when Lurch and her eyes wide shut was telling the story of Karen and "the worker" even Gizelle had the "now I don't know about that one .. " look.

And Wendy was laughing at the ridiculousness of it all Robyn. Just say you don't want her there and be done.

• Like 9
16 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Charrisse – As the show reveals each week, you’re a non motherfuckin’ factor….if you’re so into your feels about how you should have been the one to set up the bachelorette party then you should have spoken to Gizzard and Mia instead of skulking on the bus like a fat Gollum.  And bitter stalker much?  Karen does…not…want…to…be…your…friend dude!  And her kooky character is what makes her the Grand Dame so deal with it!

Now I'm wondering if Charisse said she was in her feelings about not planning the party because it was another potential storyline for her so she could have something else to talk about other than her favorite person ever Karen. That would have given her 2 reasons to continue to be mic'ed up and not edited out. 

• Like 4

Most of the women were so drunk, obnoxious and out of control at the strip club that I felt uncomfortable watching it. What a sloppy, embarrassing display.

I don’t believe Mia’s story about Wendy. I think Mia likes to believes everyone is lusting for her. 

I can believe Karen has had issues with alcohol, but I don’t buy the bathroom story. Charisse was wasted and spewning garbage at the wall. She clearly detests Karen. 

Even when I was 20, I wouldn’t have worn that bodysuit or whatever it was. 

I liked Robyn’s first wedding dress the best, but the whole scene seemed staged. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, LaurelleJ said:

Now I'm wondering if Charisse said she was in her feelings about not planning the party because it was another potential storyline for her so she could have something else to talk about other than her favorite person ever Karen. That would have given her 2 reasons to continue to be mic'ed up and not edited out. 

Ding Ding Ding! This just goes to show how ill-equipped she is at the Housewives game, all of the women (well, those who have the means and the real storylines) hustle to try to snatch camera time, and part of the game is to host dinners, parties or any type of events. Charrisse is right, she knows Robyn the longest therefore she should've come up with the idea of hosting her friend to a bachelorette party, but she was either too slow or lazy to do it. 

8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe it's just me, and I'm not even too fond of Karen, but "outing" her for going to rehab crosses the line, it's called AA for a reason. If she wants to share this that's fair game, but gossiping about someone's alcoholism when said person hasn't discussed this is low, I think it's even slightly better to gossip about "Blue Eyes". 

3 hours ago, Axie said:

I don’t think Candiace will be back next season.  She’s grown so much and she’s gotten the attention for her music career that she wanted.  She also seems to be distancing herself from the drama.

I think she'll still want to be a part of it because the platform is just too good, look at Kandi Burruss. While I think she's a legitimate good singer and her acting ain't that bad, I don't see her walking away unless she reaches Cardi B levels. I mean, sure, I do think she's making good bucks for her singing and acting, but I still think her main income is through the show, for now. 

• Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, charliesan said:

Maybe it's just me, and I'm not even too fond of Karen, but "outing" her for going to rehab crosses the line, it's called AA for a reason. If she wants to share this that's fair game, but gossiping about someone's alcoholism when said person hasn't discussed this is low, I think it's even slightly better to gossip about "Blue Eyes". 

Karen had no problem outing Gizelle's alleged STDs, alleged college whoring and alleged stint in the mental hospital so she gets what she gets.

• Like 8
8 hours ago, qtpye said:

She explained them last season. When she was a little kid, she tried to make oatmeal for herself while her parents were gone and it spilled on her and burned her all over. Mia stretches the truth often (see this episode and her whole conversation with Gizelle about Wendy being jealous of her--HA), but I think her mom backed this story up? So I feel bad for her about that. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Even when I was 20, I wouldn’t have worn that bodysuit or whatever it was. 

Both Ashley and Mia have nice figures but that shit was ugly on both of them.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

I loved it when Candiace calmly told Ashley that Michael was in the hotel/restaurant where Chris works with another woman. It was deserved after what Ashley pulled with Chris. 

Was the woman Michael was with her Cookie Monster friend? LOL.

• LOL 11
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Was the woman Michael was with her Cookie Monster friend? LOL.

Jesus, please make it happen!

No Thunder from Down Under leaving Ashley for Cookie Monster will be one of the greatest acts of karma on a howife show.

Only, POTOMAC fans will understand the gibberish that was my last sentence.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 21
1 hour ago, qtpye said:

Jesus, please make it happen!

No Thunder from Down Under leaving Ashley for Cookie Monster will be one of the greatest acts of karma on a howife show.

Only, POTOMAC fans will understand the gibberish that was my last sentence.

It would be the icing on the cookie!

• LOL 10

I liked that the girls looked like they had fun at the party. Robyn looks stunning this season. I didn't like the jumpsuits either but I thought Ashley looked cute. I was wondering if Candiace was making up seeing Michael for revenge. Ashley still seems very into him. I feel for Charrisse because of how her ex husband treated her,she might be in a depression. I wish Robyn would have invited Wendy but Robyn is still not over Wendy hurting her feelings about Juan last season. Ashley seemed kind of jealous imo when Robyn was trying on dresses,thats like the quickest she has ever left hanging out. I liked Gizelle's dress,she's still got it. But her role on the show is just like Tamra's,she's good at stirring the pot. I loved Candiace's look when she sitting with Chris.

15 hours ago, charliesan said:

I think she'll still want to be a part of it because the platform is just too good, look at Kandi Burruss. While I think she's a legitimate good singer and her acting ain't that bad, I don't see her walking away unless she reaches Cardi B levels. I mean, sure, I do think she's making good bucks for her singing and acting, but I still think her main income is through the show, for now. 

It's obvious Candiace received useful PR advice about how (not) to act and react on the show, but I'm not sure how much she has grown. I think she is careful because she wants to have an alternative career, and I guess this is growth. This career is promoted on the show, and beyond (including Andy Cohen's Bravo show, and BravoCon) which means Bravo receives a percentage. And I don't doubt she was offered singing contacts and collaborations because of the show like many other Bravolebrities (HWs and otherwise) before her- there is a long list. Those offers dried up when they left their show, or very soon after, even for the most successful ones like Nene Leakes who was on popular tv shows, but where is she now? Kandi Burruss was already rich and famous when she joined the Atlanta HWs, and she is still on because of the promotional value of the show. Good for Candiace for trying, but does she have any formal acting training? As for her singing, she sounds fine in autotuned songs, but she didn't when she was live on BravoCon for example. 

I didn't mention Bethenny Frankel because she doesn't sing or act (although she was an actress of sorts in the past). 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I loved it when Candiace calmly told Ashley that Michael was in the hotel/restaurant where Chris works with another woman. It was deserved after what Ashley pulled with Chris. 

Me too, and I laughed when she was talking to Chris and dryly referred to Deborah as “Cookie Monster.”

• Like 10

So Robyn didn't want Wendy at her party because Wendy was laughing during the Juan discussion, but it was totally ok for Robyn to laugh and pull out her phone when Wendy had a drink thrown on her?

I don't believe anything Mia said about Wendy. Mia has always been full of it.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4

Given my understanding of how tough the music business is, and always has been, I don't think Candiace's music career will last. Initially the business/start-up costs gobble most of the sales. and there's too much competition for her to be a stand-out.

I do think she may have a short, modest TV/movie career. But again the odds of having a long-term hit show -- say six seasons - and being a lead on that show are slim. She still needs this show financially.

Chris is very attention-seeking with his sulking and big talk and stomping out of rooms. He's a petulant child. He's chosen to be on a reality TV show ABOUT HOUSEWIVES. The format is well known and Bravo ain't gonna protect a husband from mud-slinging.

The constant talk about sex and vaginas and now we have strippers - ironically, a show based around the concept of ultra-snooty Potomac is just trash.

I don't believe anything Mia said about Wendy. Mia has always been full of it.

If we listen/watch carefully, all that talk was vague, complete with hand gestures and Mia's patented mugging. The others dutifully repeated it. I suspect surgery-obsessed Wendy was interested in Mia's own surgeries, and there were brief drunken peeks and silly leg-flashing.

The producers' decision to feature so much of Mia is a mistake.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 7

This is a show after all, so my guess is that Wendy and Karen were not able/were not willing to go to the party so they came up with the whole you aren't invited thing. All cast events are required. Just like that lame family fun day crap that Robyn put together, my guess it that Wendy wasn't able to make it so they invented a reason for her not to be there. Everyone at the table was laughing, not just Wendy. 

• Like 2