Type keyword(s) to search

Milania: Gimme Pizza You Old Troll

• Start Topic

I feel like it's appropriate that my first post since migrating here from TWOP should be on the real star of this show!

I swear I could watch an entire episode of Milania just being Milania... And I would freaking love every. Single. Minute of it.

Edited by FaithsMum
  • Love 2

My favorite is, "You're not a cooker, you're a hooker!"  And frequently repeat it to my friends whenever I see them making a meal (or when I visited the Coral Castle and the tour guide pointed out a stone oven and made the mistake of calling it a cooker - hehe, my friend was NOT amused).

• Like 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

"Give me Pizza You Old Troll" is one of my favorite HW lines of all times.

Mine too! I also loved when Teresa was telling her if she'd been badly behaved, her dad would have been furious and Milania was like "No he wouldn't. He's a nice little fella"

I laughed out loud the other week when Teresa was frantically looking for Gia's birthday present and Milania had put it in the fridge.

It does however depress me that that little girl is probably smarter than every single adult on this show. Quite possibly, put together.

My favorite is, "You're not a cooker, you're a hooker!" And frequently repeat it to my friends whenever I see them making a meal (or when I visited the Coral Castle and the tour guide pointed out a stone oven and made the mistake of calling it a cooker - hehe, my friend was NOT amused).

Hehe, I bet she wasn't! I'd forgotten about that and now I feel I need to find an opportunity to use it at least once a day.

Milania is easily my favourite thing about NJ. I'd have probably stopped watching a couple of seasons ago if it wasn't for fear of missing Milania moments.

I have a soft spot for Gia too especially given her parents current predicament. She's quite a bit older than her sisters and is obviously fully aware of the consequences. That's a huge burden to bear for a 13 year old. I love her dad/daughter moments with Juicy.

Edited by FaithsMum
  • Love 5

I'm going to duck my head in here where I'm probably not wanted, just to say - I can't stand this little girl's mouth! I think she is capable of being a perfectly sweet little girl, as evidenced by her proper behavior toward the chicken farmer. It isn't her fault she's a terror at times - she has obviously been led to believe that it's cute, which IMO, it isn't. It's a real turn off in a child to speak to adults the way she does to her parents, the photographer, and, yes, even Caroline. I know from reading these boards and TWOP before this that many didn't care for Caroline. I never really had an opinion one way or the other of her, but the way I was raised, if I called even a mortal enemy of my parents an "old troll" and demanded that they "gimme" anything --- well, let's just say that it wouldn't have ended well for me...

I realize this is a show for entertainment and not a Miss Manners course, but that little girl is obviously learning some behaviors that will not do her favors with everyone later in life. Hopefully it will pass, and I do get the impression that Teresa and Joe love and are devoted to their daughters. I do love the scenes with Milania and Antonia. Those two girls love each other so much & are so sweet together! It reminds me of the relationship I had with my cousin when we were little girls. I'm glad for their sake if nothing else that the families are getting along.

Didn't mean to offend anyone, or rain on anyone's parade - just my 2 cents :)

Edited by Daisy head
  • Love 10

I only laugh at Milania because she's not my child.  If she was, she would be over my knee....a lot!  I'm horrified at the lack of discipline (despite what Theresa said last episode, cause I don't buy it) they display, especially with Milania and the way she talks to other adults or treats their stuff - like when she was messing with the photographers camera.  That shit don't fly in a caribbean family.

• Love 8

I'm going to duck my head in here where I'm probably not wanted, just to say - I can't stand this little girl's mouth! I think she is capable of being a perfectly sweet little girl, as evidenced by her proper behavior toward the chicken farmer. It isn't her fault she's a terror at times - she has obviously been led to believe that it's cute, which IMO, it isn't. It's a real turn off in a child to speak to adults the way she does to her parents, the photographer, and, yes, even Caroline. I know from reading these boards and TWOP before this that many didn't care for Caroline. I never really had an opinion one way or the other of her, but the way I was raised, if I called even a mortal enemy of my parents an "old troll" and demanded that they "gimme" anything --- well, let's just say that it wouldn't have ended well for me...

I realize this is a show for entertainment and not a Miss Manners course, but that little girl is obviously learning some behaviors that will not do her favors with everyone later in life. Hopefully it will pass, and I do get the impression that Teresa and Joe love and are devoted to their daughters. I do love the scenes with Milania and Antonia. Those two girls love each other so much & are so sweet together! It reminds me of the relationship I had with my cousin when we were little girls. I'm glad for their sake if nothing else that the families are getting along.

Didn't mean to offend anyone, or rain on anyone's parade - just my 2 cents :)

You're welcome in here! I love Milania but only because a) she's not my kid and b) I don't know her in real life. I find her endlessly entertaining but if she was speaking to me the way she speaks to other adults, I wouldn't be pleased!

The thing about Milania is that some kids are just like that irrespective of what their parents do. I'm not saying the Juicy's are great disciplinarian's but the three other girls are pretty well behaved. They're no Milania's!

I was a little like Milania. I was very outspoken no matter how much trouble I got into for it. I guess I just think who she is at 8 is probably not going to be who she is at 25. I think she'll settle down. As you said she's obviously capable of good behaviour.

I have this awful feeling my toddler is a Milania in the making. She isn't destructive with things in the way Milania can be and she's better behaved in general but she's stubborn, strong willed and determined. She insists on calling my by my first name, no matter how many times she's corrected. In fact, she argues when she's corrected! I am not like the Juicy's, I discipline my kids and the other two are fine... It's just this little horror! I swear if she'd been my first, I wouldn't have had any more!

• Love 5

I feel the same.  Enjoy her on TV - glad she's not mine.

My favorite is, "You're not a cooker, you're a hooker!"  And frequently repeat it to my friends whenever I see them making a meal (or when I visited the Coral Castle and the tour guide pointed out a stone oven and made the mistake of calling it a cooker - hehe, my friend was NOT amused).

I had to laugh at this because I used the "Give me pizza you old troll" line on my husband one time. He thought I had lost my mind, but he has a sense of humor.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Milania is NOT cute.  I saw her kick a bathroom door and tell a woman {old enough to be her grandmother}" get the fuck outta there, I gotta piss  you old bitch" with absolutely NO CORRECTION from Mrs. Neanderthal or the  nanny.  Tre just smiled and shook her head.She threw food and stood in the middle of the room screaming and swearing.

Nuthin' cute about that brat.

• Love 6

"Give me Pizza You Old Troll" is one of my favorite HW lines of all times.

Mine too. Pure reality gold.

Milania is NOT cute. I saw her kick a bathroom door and tell a woman {old enough to be her grandmother}" get the fuck outta there, I gotta piss you old bitch" with absolutely NO CORRECTION from Mrs. Neanderthal or the nanny. Tre just smiled and shook her head.She threw food and stood in the middle of the room screaming and swearing.

It really saddens me to hear this story. Apparently this child has no empathy ! Shame on Joe & Theresa.

Apologies for not being able to correct this post!!! Arrgh !!

Edited by jnymph

I've seen her filmed at the farm (when she didn't know she was being filmed) and she was sweet and gentle to the animals and very articulate and caring to the person tending to the animals there (when Joe took her to the farm to pick out chickens).  Also, she's been on WWHL and is quite, shy and beautiful.  She's a spitfire. On that note, I think she knows how to work the cameras and appear to entertain when they are rolling.

Here's a compilation from Bravo on the The Top 10 Milania Moments from Season 3

http://www.bravotv.com/video/share/17270079

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I think she's playing it up for the cameras. When they've shown her interacting with people outside of her home, she's very polite. One exception was being hateful with Teresa when she tried to get her to change her part in the beauty salon, but cameras were present, and sitting in a salon for what felt like hours having people touch my head drove me crazy as a kid, too.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I think she plays up the cameras. She is naturally funny and entertaining and I imagine she's aware of it now (as in people have told her) so she probably hams it up for the cameras.

Yeah, I kinda don't blame her for the salon incident either. She was very badly behaved but stuff like that is endlessly boring for a little kid, no matter how much of a girly girl they are. I don't think stuff like that can be used against them because forcing a little girl, especially one with as much energy as Milania, to sit still for hours at a time is not going to end well.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

An unfortunate looking kid who had a couple of good zingers in the past, but is now smelling herself like good ol' mom. She'll probably be in juvie before her parents finish serving their time. Hopefully for her sisters' sake all the visitation days don't clash.

• Love 2

I actually feel bad for the girl. I haven't watched Watch What Happens Live in a while but I know at one point, there was the "Milania Moment" part after a new episode and so much reunion stuff and whatnot is devoted too her. So many adults (on this very show) are trying to sell their whats left of their souls for that level of attention, I can only imagine the kind of pushing she's getting to keep amping it up. For a child actor its probably eaier to explain "when you're on a set and being called this name, you do A and B", but on a 'reality show' when kids aren't at the age to grasp actual reality... and clearly surrounded by adults who can't grasp it either, I find myself impressed the Giudice girls aren't worse.  Hell it seems like Melissa at times tries to play up Gino being "a Gorga", probably to capture some of the Milania Hype.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Joe Gorga's a ham, Rosie's a ham, Melissa thinks she's an entertainer, Teresa is a more subtle ham (AKA, getting attention from crazy clothes, vs being super loud in public - she's always more reserved outside her home), Gia wanted to be an actor and model, so it's no wonder that Milania is also a huge ham.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I just hope that Milania doesn't google herself and find this thread.

Oh, I hope not. To me the problem with kids being on reality shows is that they have no choice and, also, they're appearing in a commercial enterprise for free. What will any of these kids have for all this embarrassment---zippo.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I just hope that Milania doesn't google herself and find this thread.

I have pretty strong feelings about this child but have refrained from commenting because if you can't say anything nice......that being said I adore Gia. My heart breaks for her. I have a daughter the same age, who although very independent,

would crack if anything happened to my husband or me. Gia knows what's coming down the pike and all she can do is wait for the ball to drop. So stressful for a kid or an adult for that matter.

• Love 7

I think she's playing it up for the cameras. When they've shown her interacting with people outside of her home, she's very polite.

Not always, according to One More Time's account. Milania might have some ham in her, but she's also an ill-mannered brat whose parents evidently don't care where, when and how she shows her ass.

• Love 2

Milania is NOT cute.  I saw her kick a bathroom door and tell a woman {old enough to be her grandmother}" get the fuck outta there, I gotta piss  you old bitch" with absolutely NO CORRECTION from Mrs. Neanderthal or the  nanny.  Tre just smiled and shook her head.She threw food and stood in the middle of the room screaming and swearing.

I'm telling you all, I love a good old fashion up close and personal post.    Did she actually say "fuck"?

My 16 year old daughter is not having driving lessons because of her mouth.  No cuss words, just talking back.  She'll figure it out when she's 17 and I'm picking her up from a dance.  How embarrassing.  Too bad.  Learn how to be respectful.  Roll your eyes.  I pay for everything.  I have never had my daughter behave like that in public.  It's always at home that I get abused by her mouth {before her father gets home};)  She's tried the split move - Mom said this, Dad said that.  We don't fall for it one bit.  I have the car keys, you don't!  I should be a ho wife.  Nah, I want to stay married. 

Happy Labor Day my fellow posters! 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 6

Yeah, I kinda don't blame her for the salon incident either.

I'm finally watching S5 and just saw that episode and it hit me: Milania talks like her dad. She didn't come by that kind of backtalk out of nowhere. Joe is often disrespectful to Teresa, telling her to "shut up and end it," name calling, yelling at her, etc. I don't know if Teresa just takes it as she does on the show, but I'm sure Milania is astute enough to realize that if her dad talks to her mom that way without consequence, why can't she do the same?

I do think the way she and Antonia clearly adore each other is sweet though.

• Love 3

MIlania deserves to have an entire series of her own. She's the kind of kid that's uncensored, unabashed, undisciplined, and impetuous. She makes me laugh and I'm glad she's not my daughter but she's fun to watch. What other kids call their dad an 'old troll' or escapes out their bedroom window when sent to their room. When is the last time you saw a kid jump on their pink quad saying 'bye bye suckers!? I've seen father/daughter bonding moments but never while the daughter is shaving her father's back with an electric razor. I hope I live long enough to see Milania as an adult. She's either going to be a mature, intelligent caregiver like a nurse as she said she wants to be, or she's going to be locked up in a maximum security prison. There's going to be no middle ground for Milania.

rhonj-milania-stormsout.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 5

IMO Milania mainly acts out for the cameras. There have been moments, even caught on camera, that showed her being a pretty normal, well behaved kid. For all we know, a lot of the time she could act like a normal and well behaved kid and Bravo just chooses to show her bratty moments more. We don't really know. It's also common for middle children to need more attention and to act out. There are times when she and her sisters act bratty, but all kids do at times. I think overall, if there's anything Joe and Teresa have managed to actually do right, is raise their kids. Considering the type of environment they grew up in, even before all the legal stuff happened, living in a mansion with fancy cars and clothes and having their lives documented by a camera crew, they didn't turn out so bad. They all seem pretty smart and mature for their ages, IMO. I think it's really cute and sweet that Milania said she wants to be a nurse when she grows up. Hopefully she will grow to be a mature adult and she'll probably look back on these episodes years from now and laugh at how ridiculous she was then. I sort of am already feeling sorry for whoever gets treated by Nurse Milania though! Haha

One of my favorite Milania moments has to be from an episode from a previous season where they were going away somewhere, maybe to the shore house or something and Joe was packing up lots of stuff, and Milania said he was strong "like a dragon." Bahahhaah I don't know why that's hilarious to me, but there was something funny about her calling her dad a dragon.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

One of my favorite moments was one of the 3 parter "Theresa checks in" episodes. When Theresa calls from prison, they all take turns on the phone. Gia told her she had a migraine. When Theresa asked "Why?" she just said "Milania." and passed the phone lol.

• Like 1

I'm not a big "kid " person and have a special impatience with precocious kids so Milania sends me to a very uncomfortable place.

I think too often the precocious child is humored along and even encouraged in their behaviors. Behaviors that, imho, don't always transfer well into real world engagements.

Boundaries! Respect!

I don't know about anyone else but I would not even now, at my rather advanced age, call anyone an old troll. Or make Milania type demands.

Now, get off my lawn!

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 4

I love watching Milania. Yes, she's pretty out of control, but she is amusing.

I've been watching some of the early-season shows. There's a scene of Milania (3) in a boutique, pulling a bunch of tights off of a display. Another where she's making pizza with her sisters, and totally taking control. She's very much the Milania you see today. No playing for the cameras.

I wonder if being number three made her feel like she had to scramble to get noticed, or get her due. In addition to being somewhat of a menace, I think she is very bright, and actually has a lot of compassion for others. It will be interesting to watch her grow.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Besides the "ya old troll", I have a distinct memory of Theresa and Milana in the grocery store and Milana decides to climb into one of the freezer sections, butt first, while Theresa was too busy on the phone. And when Theresa didn't actually discipline her in anyway, I said to myself, that kid is gonna be trouble!

I find her highly entertaining, but only because she's not my kid and I don't have to work with her. I agree, she's super smart, and hopefully she can use that brilliance for good. I was very happy to hear her say she wanted to be a nurse to take care of her family. But whoever is telling her she's dumb needs to stop; as she gets older, if she continues to believe that, she'll choose to get involved with more mischief as the only thing she can do. Well end up with Milania the crime boss!

• Love 2

I've never thought anything this kid did was cute, amusing or funny. She's a good damn smart mouth brat. I would be embarrassed to put my kid on TV if she behaved like that. I'd be embarrassed to let my kid out in public acting like that. Then again if my kid acted like that she'd be so grounded that she'd never leave the house.

The way she's been allowed to speak to adults is disgusting. It's not only her family she speaks to that way, its any adult she feels like mouthing off to.

• Love 7

I've never thought anything this kid did was cute, amusing or funny. She's a good damn smart mouth brat. I would be embarrassed to put my kid on TV if she behaved like that. I'd be embarrassed to let my kid out in public acting like that. Then again if my kid acted like that she'd be so grounded that she'd never leave the house.

The way she's been allowed to speak to adults is disgusting. It's not only her family she speaks to that way, its any adult she feels like mouthing off to.

That is totally how I feel about it.  She gets away with everything and her parents  just smile and ignore the problem.

• Love 1

Some of the things Miliana has done or said have been amusing, a few have been her saying what everybody else had been thinking, some things have been cringe worthy, and still others should have gotten her paddled and restricted. She has been quite loving and quite bratty at times. I hope she has a lot of good guidance as she continues to grow up.

• Love 1

Look at Gia's new Twitter page banner.  I think the Giudices are starting to smuggle their daughters out of the country, one by one, and replacing them with stand ins - so when it's time for Joe to start college, he can flee to Italy and they'll all be waiting for him in his little village. Because that certainly can't be Milania on the right.

https://twitter.com/TrueGia

https://twitter.com/TrueGia/status/670023789854523392

• Love 2

Wow! yeah ryebread, Miliania has certainly grown up and Gabriella looks amazing. Audriana eyes just sparkle. One thing about this couple, they made great looking kids.    

I didn't even recognize her.  I thought it was a cousin or friend in the picture.  The are good looking kids!  Gabriella needs to lay off the flat iron, her ends are fried to a crisp.  LOL.  And that's all I've got.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Is Milania named after Trump's wife/mannequin?

Not 100% but I think it's a tribute to Milan. Not sure if Tre has familial ties there or if she just considers herself a fashion plate.

Or maybe she just liked the way 'Milania' sounded and there isn't any real thought behind it (this is Tre we're talking about, after all!).

Have there been any other 'kids of' with their own threads? If not, then bless Milania's impact.

Edited by link417
  • Like 1

I recently began watching Jersey, and Milania is hilarious! She is by far the most entertaining kid in the franchise. There are a lot of badly-behaved kids out there, but there are few as funny as Milania. I'm not saying kids' bad behavior should be ignored, but I can't help but find some of the things she says hysterical. "Can't a girl have a muffin top?" I didn't even know what a muffin top was as a little girl. 

It sounds like Milania's kindhearted and matured from where I am on RHONJ right now. For any flaws, Teresa and Joe seem like they really love their children. Their genes mixed really well together too. Their daughters were such cuties when they were little, and they are so pretty now. 

Teresa-Giudice-Real-Housewives-Kids-Then

• Like 2
  • Useful 1