Type keyword(s) to search

Kris and Jeymi

• Start Topic

Kris(ALABAMA) has faced many challenges in her life but has now built a strong foundation for her family in the US. She risks everything to move to Colombia to marry Jeymi (COLOMBIA), who she has never met in person. The clock is ticking with their wedding planned for just days after Kris arrives in Colombia.

• Useful 1

Either Kris is the biggest lightning rod for bad luck or just flat out lies. What have we heard so far? 
House fire, motorcycle stolen, son arrested,  car accident, narcolepsy, bank account theft. Am I missing anything? 

Oh and looks like she’s in her twenties!

• Like 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Either Kris is the biggest lightning rod for bad luck or just flat out lies. What have we heard so far? 
House fire, motorcycle stolen, son arrested,  car accident, narcolepsy, bank account theft. Am I missing anything? 

Oh and looks like she’s in her twenties!

Make that three car accidents which resulted in “health injuries” that are going to require extensive neck surgery but working 24 hours a day at manual labor. They took her phone away at work (Jeymi’s fault) Needed to return to AL to get her medications. 
My vote definitely goes to “flat out lies.” 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 5
53 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Well, at least the house fire was true.

You can nod off when firing up substances in glass pipes.

2 hours ago, magemaud said:

They took her phone away at work (Jeymi’s fault)

Can’t you just turn your phone off, put it in silent mode etc.?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

One can tell folks your work hours and to only call or text if there is an emergency or during your lunch break. Granted I am not addicted to a phone so I get back to people at my convenience. People are way too impatient with texting and expecting an instant response.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

One can tell folks your work hours and to only call or text if there is an emergency or during your lunch break. Granted I am not addicted to a phone so I get back to people at my convenience. People are way too impatient with texting and expecting an instant response.

Yes, but it's not unreasonable to expect to hear back within 20 days 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Yes, but it's not unreasonable to expect to hear back within 20 days 

Even at most workplaces, you tend to get back to the caller the same business day or the next day at the latest. Unless something happens, like a power failure.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Even at most workplaces, you tend to get back to the caller the same business day or the next day at the latest. Unless something happens, like a power failure.

It's different when you're working round the clock and not sleeping. No time for returning calls! 

• LOL 4

If Kris is such a f up and I’m not saying she isn’t, then it’s better for Jeymi  to be free from Kris.  Does Jeymi want to have a troubled woman holding her back that she must support?  It seems it was more in it for a Jeymi than Kris, if Kris had actually had the money she initially promised.  Bad move to marry though.  I still wonder if that was a legal marriage.  If so, what about the divorce?  I now also wonder if the marriage had to happen per the terms of their contract.  

I do fault Kris for shoving Jeymi to keep her out of the van.  Jeymi had no right to keep coming towards her after she asked her to stay out, but you still can’t strike out at someone.  That is another reason to not being with a person.  If they lack proper judgment and strike you or refuse to leave you alone, that’s a red flag to get out of relationship.  

• Like 2
(edited)
On 5/31/2023 at 11:22 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I do fault Kris for shoving Jeymi to keep her out of the van.  Jeymi had no right to keep coming towards her after she asked her to stay out, but you still can’t strike out at someone.    

Jeymi had every right to get in the van. Production hired it for them, and production runs the show. It wasn't Kris's van; she had no right to tell Jeymi not to get in. If Kris couldn't act like a non-psycho long enough to ride to the hotel, then production should have told her to get out--and called the police when she got violent. I would have loved to see  the driver or production tell her, "Get out, I'm (or he's) not driving you!"...and then to Jeymi, "Hop in!" 

That's one thing I learned from Judge Judy, never put your hands on someone when you're angry. Only put your hands on if necessary for self-defense. There were indeed many red flags from each one in this relationship. What really burned Kris's bacon, I think, was Jeymi locking her into an apt. over budget, plus extra costs such as utilities and furnishing it...followed by frequent requests to pay for more things...  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 5
13 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Jeymi had every right to get in the van. Production hired it for them, and production runs the show. It wasn't Kris's van; she had no right to tell Jeymi not to get in. If Kris couldn't act like a non-psycho long enough to ride to the hotel, then production should have told her to get out--and called the police when she got violent. I would have loved to see  the driver or production tell her, "Get out, I'm (or he's) not driving you!"...and then to Jeymi, "Hop in!" 

That's one thing I learned from Judge Judy, never put your hands on someone when you're angry. Only put your hands on if necessary for self-defense. There were indeed many red flags from each one in this relationship. What really burned Kris's bacon, I think, was Jeymi locking her into an apt. over budget, plus extra costs such as utilities and furnishing it...followed by frequent requests to pay for more things...  

it appeared to me that Jeymi was coming towards Kris for the purpose of getting next to Kris and not for the purpose of getting transportation.  Plus, Kris had demonstrated in a very intense manner to keep her distance. It’s poor judgment to antagonize a person who is overly emotional like that.  If Kris is unstable and violent, don’t place yourself near her.  It seemed to me that Kris walked away in an attempt to avoid a confrontation and Jeymi intentionally came towards Kris with the intent to escalate the tension.  It was still Kris’s fault as violence is unacceptable, but to me escalating it is also inappropriate.  

• Like 1