Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: Welcome to the Cornhole

• Start Topic

When Tina insists Calvin find something to do in retirement, he decides to enter a competitive cornhole tournament – even though he’s never played before. Also, Marty plans an elaborate “groom-posal” to ask Malcolm to be his best man.

Airdate: 01/23/2023

Definitely some major geekiness on display in tonight’s episode with Marty and Dave. It’s cute that Malcolm apologized in geek character

It’s interesting that Calvin wasn’t as into cornhole once he won but Gemma had a major pout that she couldn’t go with his opponent

• Like 1
Just now, Court said:

I loved this episode. I laughed repeatedly.  Gemma throwing a tantrum. Malcolm mixing up so many fandoms and Marty still loving it. 

I don’t understand though why Marty would think Malcolm would enjoy Marty asking him to be best man in a very geeky way. I’m glad though that Malcom made up with Marty in a geeky way even though it was mixed up

• Like 2
9 hours ago, DanaK said:

I don’t understand though why Marty would think Malcolm would enjoy Marty asking him to be best man in a very geeky way. I’m glad though that Malcom made up with Marty in a geeky way even though it was mixed up

Me neither. That was 100% for Marty, which, fine, but it was weird to pretend otherwise. Also I’ve never heard of a groom-posal and when I was asked to be a bridesmaid my friends were like “will you be in my wedding party?” with no fanfare, which was fine. (I’m also very glad I got out of high school before viral prom-posals were a thing.)

Gemma knocking over the chair had me dying, as did Calvin practicing with the laundry basket. That spot they were at looked nice - nice outdoor space, casual. I’d eat and/or drink there!

• Like 2

I liked Calvin in this episode, it was nice to see how he really got into the game and used every opportunity to practice.

Also, Marty being upset at Malcolm not respecting his process was quite funny 😄

• Like 1
  • LOL 1