Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 1/23/2023

falltime
  • Start Topic

Sunny’s first book was terrible!  Completely unrealistic plot and the name dropping!!!  Usually about designers, it can’t be a dress or purse or shoes, it had to be a “insert name of famous designer here” dress or purse or shoes.  And it extended to places the upper crust go in the Vineyard too. 🙄. It actually made me feel sorry for her how grasping it felt.  And I know and like Sunny.  But it was a quick read, so there’s that.  If anyone is thinking about reading it or the new one, I suggest getting a library card.  

And on another note, she’s completely lying about the security procedures in the Grand Jury at the U.S. Attorney’s Office in D.C.  I worked there much longer than she did and prosecutors took transcripts home all. the. time.  And there was no locked box, or whatever she was alluding to, where you signed them in and out.  We cleaned up our acts once a year when a review team came in to check our protocols.  And we always knew when they were coming.  Not to say we were careless with secret documents, but for her to pretend they had better security protocols than the White House?  Please.  And while GJ materials must be kept secret, the vast majority of our items were NOT classified.  Just regular secret testimony and evidence.  So I get what she’s trying to say, but she’s lying.  I’ve laughed with many former co-workers this week when I’ve shared her comments with them. 😂😂😂

Edited by jalady
Changed a word
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 7
3 hours ago, OpalNightstream said:

I have a very hard time believing Sunny wouldn’t be pissed off if someone made a pregnancy announcement at her wedding or one of her kids’ weddings. 

Sunny fan here, but I agree. I think let the bride and groom have their day. 

• Like 3