Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Tell All Part 4

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I forgot how horrible his apt was, lol! can you imagine if Jovi brought Yara to a place like that?! There was another couple, I can't remember their names, but she was Asian, he was a fat guy with a mulletish hair cut and she showed up and the sink was full of dishes, clutter everywhere. I think THAT is a more accurate depiction of what a lot of the 90 day women see when they show up to meet their mail order husbands..

YARA would beat the shit out of him and be on the first plane to Ukraine. 

remember the Jamaican? Defar he was great. And his wife was great. She was beautiful. I think they are the most successful couple on the show. That’s why you haven’t seen them come back. No drama. 

They had another kid. He was helping raise there son. And he got a really great job. She bought him from Jamaica. Season 1. There was some drama with the sister about brining Jamaican men over. 

but he won her over. My favorite season. 

Andrei talks alll the shit about everybody but doesn’t do it in secret. He always stands behind everything he says. Yara: “Did you call me a gold digger?”

Andrei: “Yeah” 

Dead 😂😂

• Like 2