Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E12: What in Hell's Kitchen?

jewel21
  • Start Topic

By the time they got to the blind test I had already forgotten who cooked what.  That was a fun twist to the black jackets though.  But wherefore art thou top six?

Has Dafne always been so extra?  Lawd have mercy.

Bye Tara.  There is no universe where you were winning this.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

I got confused.  there were 4 black jackets voting on the 3 pork dishes.  I couldn't tell who voted for what since they all just pointed.  But all 4 of them said that Sakari's pork was undercooked leading me to believe nobody voted for his.  But, Chef Ramsay told Tara that Cheyenne's dish got 1 more vote than her.    Did somebody vote for the undercooked pork or did Chef Ramsay do a tie breaker and just call it an extra vote?

I liked Sakari and was sorry to see him go.  Not sorry to see Tara go though.  This is one of my favorite episodes (each season) as it is all about cooking and not filled with carnival games and punishments (the rewards this season didn't seem like they were worth winning except it meant they didn't have to do the punishments).  

I think the right five made it through.

• Like 3
57 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I got confused.  there were 4 black jackets voting on the 3 pork dishes.  I couldn't tell who voted for what since they all just pointed.  But all 4 of them said that Sakari's pork was undercooked leading me to believe nobody voted for his.  But, Chef Ramsay told Tara that Cheyenne's dish got 1 more vote than her.    Did somebody vote for the undercooked pork or did Chef Ramsay do a tie breaker and just call it an extra vote?

Sommer didn't say it was undercooked.  I'm pretty sure she voted for his.

EDIT: I just went back and watched, yes, Sommer voted for Sakari's.

The votes shown were:

Sommer - Sakari
Dafne - Cheyenne
Alejandro - ?
Alex - Tara

So it means that Alejandro also voted for Cheyenne.

Edited by KeithJ
  • Useful 1
20 hours ago, KeithJ said:

Sommer - Sakari
Dafne - Cheyenne
Alejandro - ?
Alex - Tara

So it means that Alejandro also voted for Cheyenne.

Sorry, I've watched this in prior seasons but this is the first one I watched this season so I don't know who's who.  WAs Alex the one trying to figure out which one Tara's was (or said that the dry one was probably Tara's) so he wouldn't vote for her? If so, that's kind of funny.

• Like 1

I’ve been thinking that Alejandro is Chef’s favorite.  He’s had numerous pep talks with the guy to give him self confidence.  I think that Chef must really be a fan of his cooking but just needs him to step up his leadership skills.  That’s just my read.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 1/21/2023 at 9:36 AM, Katy M said:

Sorry, I've watched this in prior seasons but this is the first one I watched this season so I don't know who's who.  WAs Alex the one trying to figure out which one Tara's was (or said that the dry one was probably Tara's) so he wouldn't vote for her? If so, that's kind of funny.

Alejandro was the one thinking he knew which dish was Cheyenne's. I think he was wanting to be sure to pick hers and not Tara's.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1