Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: Dumped and Dumbfounded

• Start Topic

So Adriana dropped a little tidbit that Alexia started dating Todd while Herman was still alive? I thought she met him after he died.

I did enjoy all the ladies supporting Lisa. It was nice to see.

I have a slight girl crush on Nicole

• Like 3

This is the birthday trip from hell. Lenny really has some balls bringing his new woman to the house, kicking out his Mother and nanny with the kids there. I don’t blame Lisa for losing it. 
Alexia keeps putting her foot in her mouth. Team Julia and Adrianna. And I don’t particularly like Adrianna. 
Marysol definitely has a drinking problem. And probably an eating disorder too since someone mentioned she only eats two bites.

• Like 11

It’s painful to watch Lisa at this point in time. Lenny truly does not give any fucks about her or his kids. He must have been delighted for her to go on that trip so he could entertain his side piece. What kind of person would enjoy hanging out in another woman’s home with young children present?

I’m curious about these parties. I’ve read that the parties with the young women are his doing but last night one of the ladies said they were Lisa’s doing. It’s such an odd thing to host.  Because they have a fancy house they use it for parties with ladies they don’t know?  Or are these the parties Larsa  insulated where they rent out their home and pool?

Alexia was out of line with the Russian prostitutes comment. I do think Julia corrected her enough at the dinner and didn’t need to argue with her the next morning. Alexia was a bit obnoxious saying she never lived off drug money. Umm, your husband was a drug dealer. You took none of that money and only used your dads money for all your expenses? Okay. 

Also obnoxious is Adriana. It’s great to buy your own watch but there is nothing wrong with a husband gifting his wife a watch. To bring it up to her during the prostitute conversation was rude. 

• Like 9
5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

It’s painful to watch Lisa at this point in time. Lenny truly does not give any fucks about her or his kids. He must have been delighted for her to go on that trip so he could entertain his side piece. What kind of person would enjoy hanging out in another woman’s home with young children present?

I’m curious about these parties. I’ve read that the parties with the young women are his doing but last night one of the ladies said they were Lisa’s doing. It’s such an odd thing to host.  Because they have a fancy house they use it for parties with ladies they don’t know?  Or are these the parties Larsa  insulated where they rent out their home and pool?

Alexia was out of line with the Russian prostitutes comment. I do think Julia corrected her enough at the dinner and didn’t need to argue with her the next morning. Alexia was a bit obnoxious saying she never lived off drug money. Umm, your husband was a drug dealer. You took none of that money and only used your dads money for all your expenses? Okay. 

Also obnoxious is Adriana. It’s great to buy your own watch but there is nothing wrong with a husband gifting his wife a watch. To bring it up to her during the prostitute conversation was rude. 

Alexia was way out of line....and then, did I hear correctly when Alexia's first husband was brought up- did she really say something like - "You can be a drug dealer and still be a good person"??  

In what world is a drug dealer EVER a "good" person????  

Alexia usually doesn't bother me, but that entire exchange with Julia and then, that comment later really made me cringe.

And, Adrianna can shove it with her "bought with my own money" bullshit.  She would LOVE to have a wealthy husband taking care of her and buying her things.  Didn't she drop that French guy with the houseboat because she found out that he didn't really have any money?  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2
On 8/2/2023 at 10:39 PM, Straycat80 said:

This is the birthday trip from hell. Lenny really has some balls bringing his new woman to the house, kicking out his Mother and nanny with the kids there. I don’t blame Lisa for losing it. 
Alexia keeps putting her foot in her mouth. Team Julia and Adrianna. And I don’t particularly like Adrianna. 
Marysol definitely has a drinking problem. And probably an eating disorder too since someone mentioned she only eats two bites.

Alexia was horrible. Not only called Julia, and all Russian women prostitutes, she doubled down! But she was offended when Adrianna said that Cubans are drug dealers because there was a Netflix documentary about it! All these ridiculous generalizations. Alexia who was married to an actual (convicted) drug dealer, and then Herman, in more of a financial arrangement than a marriage. And she was with Todd when she was still married. 

As for Lenny, I suspect he brought his girlfriend at the (marital) house when Lisa was away because he wanted to lock Lisa out because she was away for a few days, that's why Lisa returned to Miami immediately (I'm sure after she communicated with different attorneys). He even disrespected his own mother because he wanted everybody out of the house. He told Lisa to leave the house, and take his kids with her because he doesn't care about his kids (where they live, under what conditions, etc.). 

Adrianna is just jealous (and ridiculous). Can't spouses give gifts to each other because they have an anniversary, a birthday, etc.?

Marisol is an alcoholic. She starts drinking in the morning (she did the same on Ultimate Girls Trip), she eats very little, and she has stomach issues (probably an ulcer), but she obviously doesn't care to stop drinking.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 8