Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: Hot Mic in Miami

• Start Topic

I always thought that Lenny was an asshole. He wanted to "fix" Lisa with plastic surgery, as if she was not good enough. Both of them though are extremely superficial.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6

I understand Lenny is an asshole and Lisa will do better in the future, however, I don't understand the divorce proceeding since I recall Lisa saying she had a prenup. Can she fight for that? Knowing Lenny I highly doubt there was an infidelity clause, although since there are children involved and I'm assuming Lisa will have at least 50% custody maybe she can plead her case?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, charliesan said:

I understand Lenny is an asshole and Lisa will do better in the future, however, I don't understand the divorce proceeding since I recall Lisa saying she had a prenup. Can she fight for that? Knowing Lenny I highly doubt there was an infidelity clause, although since there are children involved and I'm assuming Lisa will have at least 50% custody maybe she can plead her case?

I’m sure she cant get out of the prenup but with two small children and his on camera antics he’s gonna be paying 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I always thought that Lenny was an asshole. He wanted to "fix" Lisa with plastic surgery, as if she was not good enough. Both of them though are extremely superficial.

Yup. We've seen similar relationships on the Housewife shows before. Relationships built on superficiality will rarely last. It's important to be attracted to your partner, but it shouldn't be all about finding the prettiest, youngest thing you possibly can. I don't think it's a bad thing for women (especially those who have kids) to want a man who makes a good living. It shouldn't be about finding the wealthiest guy you can no matter his personality, age, chemistry, etc. It's true you can fall in love with a rich man as easily as a poor man, but should you put up with a lot of crap you wouldn't let slide from a poor one? Nope. Give me a poor guy who loves me and respects women over an asshole womanizer surgeon any day. It's easier to live simply/try to build a comfortable lifestyle together than turn a jerk into a good guy. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

I'm surprised Lenny was dumb enough to speak about his affair while they were filming. He knows there are microphones and cameras everywhere. Hearing Lisa talk about how her marriage has endured juxtaposed with Lenny telling his friend he wanted to get out... wow. 

I had to fast-forward through the Jax seasons. I'm a dog lover and have had to put three down. It still breaks my heart. 

Julia is really struggling with empty nest syndrome. Sounds like she needs professional help. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I'm surprised Lenny was dumb enough to speak about his affair while they were filming. He knows there are microphones and cameras everywhere. Hearing Lisa talk about how her marriage has endured juxtaposed with Lenny telling his friend he wanted to get out... wow. 

I had to fast-forward through the Jax seasons. I'm a dog lover and have had to put three down. It still breaks my heart. 

Julia is really struggling with empty nest syndrome. Sounds like she needs professional help. 

"That's why I'm whispering" LOL the man is a moron

• LOL 9

Sounds like Julia is suffering from empty nest syndrome and maybe menopause. I like that she brought a goat to the dog b-day party.

Nicole and her father should just stay away from each other. Neither one wants to compromise. Her Mother needs to stay out of it.

I can’t believe Lenny was that stupid to have that conversation with his friend while he was still mic’ed. What a tool. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She has her farm. 

That’s what I thought too. Doesn’t that farm with all the animals, her egg business and being on a reality show keep her busy enough? But she’s bored? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

That’s what I thought too. Doesn’t that farm with all the animals, her egg business and being on a reality show keep her busy enough? But she’s bored? 

She's bored because she has to spend time with Martina now that the daughters left the house.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Lenny is either stupid, or he wanted to be found. Did he really think the mic pack wouldn't pick up whispering? 

The dogs shouldn't be in the sun in south Florida, even in spring. 

I felt so bad for Jax....

The shade of Adriana asking Larsa to be with her during her butt lift journey!

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Adriana is hilarious. I cant help it she makes me laugh. 
The dog party was cute but why would you put your $20,000 Birkin on the ground? Lisa is too much. 
I really like Julia and Martina. I hope Julia founds whatever she needs to fill her time. I love when I have nothing going on but for some it’s hard. 
Poor Jax! Our 9 year old lab mix got sick with cancer last year so the scene of them saying goodbye was painful.  I felt for Lennie when he was crying. I think that made the so called hot mic that much worse.  Yes Lisa is superficial and annoying but she was both of those things before they had two children. He is a selfish jerk. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Adriana is hilarious. I cant help it she makes me laugh. 
The dog party was cute but why would you put your $20,000 Birkin on the ground? Lisa is too much. 
I really like Julia and Martina. I hope Julia founds whatever she needs to fill her time. I love when I have nothing going on but for some it’s hard. 
Poor Jax! Our 9 year old lab mix got sick with cancer last year so the scene of them saying goodbye was painful.  I felt for Lennie when he was crying. I think that made the so called hot mic that much worse.  Yes Lisa is superficial and annoying but she was both of those things before they had two children. He is a selfish jerk. 

I'm sure the new girlfriend is as superficial as Lisa, but she is younger (27), and Lenny is as superficial (he "fixed" Lisa, and the gf, although attractive had a lot of plastic surgery). I don't doubt she is a gold digger. Lenny wanted to have kids, but it doesn't seem he thought about them when he started cheating on his wife.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Details about Lenny and Lisa's prenup which is contested.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2023/06/26/all-the-juicy-details-of-lisa-and-lenny-hochsteins-prenup-revealed/amp/ 

According to this, Lisa has to move out of their marital home within 30 days upon the decision to file for divorce (she didn't). The document, which Lisa is fighting to invalidate, states that should the marriage last 10 or more years, the “boob god” must pay Lisa $1.5 million. The marriage lasted 12 plus years. The prenup also states that Lenny should pay Lisa $10,000 per month in temporary support — if, and only if, she “accepts” the divorce petition and doesn’t challenge it, which is not the case. Each year after the decade mark, Lenny will pay an additional $200,000. It is also dictated that Lenny would contribute “a minimum” of $2,000 per year to Lisa’s retirement fund. Additionally, Lenny agreed to give Lisa $1,000 per week to “spend as she sees fit.” She could keep all gifts Lenny gave her. Lisa, who was unemployed at the time of the wedding, entered into the prenup with $317,068 in total assets, which included her $110,000 engagement ring. Lenny entered into the prenup and marriage with close to $16 million in assets. In April, a judge ruled that Lenny must pay Lisa temporarily $12,000 per monthJust two weeks later, the doctor claimed his estranged wife was “bleeding” him dry financially by charging 10,000 to Instacart.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
On 7/23/2023 at 7:11 AM, ZettaK said:

Lisa, who was unemployed at the time of the wedding, entered into the prenup with $317,068 in total assets, which included her $110,000 engagement ring.

OK, subtract the ring - how the hell did unemployed, young Lisa have $200K in assets?? Not being shady, how did it happen?

Right or wrong, I really don't care - I hope she bleeds him dry.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, lasu said:

OK, subtract the ring - how the hell did unemployed, young Lisa have $200K in assets?? Not being shady, how did it happen?

Right or wrong, I really don't care - I hope she bleeds him dry.

Lisa did work as a model/actress for a bit before she met Lenny. 

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Lisa did work as a model/actress for a bit before she met Lenny. 

I thought so, I was just thrown because the article made a point to say she was unemployed.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 7/25/2023 at 10:46 AM, lasu said:

I thought so, I was just thrown because the article made a point to say she was unemployed.

She was probably living with Lenny for some time, and he didn't want her to work, or she didn't think she had to anymore.

• Like 1