Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E08 We’re on a Boat

• Start Topic

The girls gather for Adriana's video shoot under prepared and a blow up between two friends leads to tears. While at a housewarming party Larsa tries to get to the bottom of the rumor she heard ... plus a Burger King break 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1

I'm so happy we have separate episode threads now!

I loved this episode but wish we'd gotten the final music video at the end. Maybe we still need to find out what happens with Kiki's dramatic threats to cut her from it, though. I loved when she pulled out the Burger King bag. How long was that sitting there? 

I'm glad Martina and Julia were so unfazed by Larsa's attempt at spreading that rumor. I hope their relationship works out. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I still say that if Julia was in a relationship with a man Larsa would have never brought up the make out session. 

I was soooo mad at this^^ told the 22 yo daughter - "Larsa would have never said that to Julia's spouse if it was a man"  DISGUSTING behavior on Larsa......

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
41 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I was soooo mad at this^^ told the 22 yo daughter - "Larsa would have never said that to Julia's spouse if it was a man"  DISGUSTING behavior on Larsa......

Larsa would have rained fire on Julia if she had done that to Larsa when she was married.

• Like 7

I didn't think there was anything wrong with Larsa asking about it. It was better than just talking about it with the other housewives behind Julia's back. Did she need to bring it up again? Maybe not, but this is what they do on these shows.

And if Julia was so upset at Kiki to disinvite her, I'd think she'd be just as upset to disinvite Larsa. I think Adriana told her to disinvite Kiki.

• Like 2

At one point during the Alexia/Guerdy fight (which was chaotic BTW) Nicole and I think Adriana (maybe it was Larsa, I can't remember now) just started at each other and it made me laugh. Like they were both thinking "WTF is happening here?" 

• Like 3

I felt like the whole boat drama was not for Adriana’s video shoot but the ‘scene’ for the Alexia and Guerdy fight. 
Of course Larsa had to bring up the rumor about Julia kissing a man. Air time. I love Martina, she shut that rumor down right away. 
That was weird Julia disinvited Kiki because she didn’t want bad energy in her house but she doesn’t think Larsa, Adriana and Alexia would bring bad energy? They are the worst. 
I think Marysol has an eating and alcohol disorder. 

• Like 4

I was so angry with those women for wrecking Adriana’s video shoot!  They didn’t bother to come to the rehearsal and then goofed off and kept drinking during the shoot.  

I don’t even know what the Guerdy/Alexia fight was about, but I think I’m on Guerdy’s side?  lol. Alexia “loud talks” over everyone.

Not a fan of Larsa’s  pot-stirring.  Loved how Martina shot her down.  

Edited by Thumper
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1

I’m not sure why Alexia and Guerdy were arguing but Alexia is getting annoying. Guerdy husband is handsome and seems really sweet. 
Kiki went kind of diva this episode. And the Burger King! My stomach hurt looking at that gross bag. Their behavior on the boat was rude and obnoxious. 
Yay for Martina! I liked her not even blinking at Larsa’s bs. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Did anybody else see Marysol walk up and pinch that video dancer on his ass?  I think that was very inappropriate.  If it was the other way around they would be yelling sexual harassment.  That guy was a dancer, not a stripper.  Am I alone here?

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
11 hours ago, swankie said:

Did anybody else see Marysol walk up and pinch that video dancer on his ass?  I think that was very inappropriate.  If it was the other way around they would be yelling sexual harassment.  That guy was a dancer, not a stripper.  Am I alone here?

No you are not alone.   I noticed that as well and agree with you.  It was not fun or funny.  

• Like 7