Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Tell All Part 2

• Start Topic

On 1/14/2023 at 11:03 PM, magemaud said:

Let me see if I've got this straight. There was hard evidence that Ed had been cheating on Liz although he tried to weasel out of it. Everyone came down on him for cheating and lying about it. So Ed got mad at LIZ because she believed the evidence and didn't defend him regarding it? What was she supposed to say, "It's obvious he cheated on me but that's okay?" I could see her defending him about other things but this was directly about something he got caught red handed doing to her! 

That is exactly right. Only when Ed got caught cheating and people were mad at him, he called it "drowning" (or drowned-ing) and got mad at Liz for not helping him when he was "drowning." He deflected and gaslighted her and made it about him. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
8 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

That is exactly right. Only when Ed got caught cheating and people were mad at him, he called it "drowning" and got mad at Liz for not helping him when he was "drowning." He deflected and gaslighted her and made it about him. 

actually he called it "drownDing"

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
On 1/11/2023 at 2:31 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Ed has serious mental issues. He’s unreal.

How did nobody on the panel mention Angela’s wannabe emotional relationship with Billy?! Her cheating intentions were the same as Michael’s!

Ed's behaviour during this tell all reminded me of a past acquaintance I used to counsel. When he lashed out with cruelty, bizarre accusations, and severe gaslighting, I saw the real "little pony". He will always sabotage potential relationships because he doesn't believe he's lovable and he immediately distrusts any compliments, or women who pursue him. That's why he always used gifts or cash while online, because he assumes that's the only thing he can bring to a relationship.

He's that guy who jokes about his behaviors and shortcomings first, to let other people he meets know he's aware of what people will say, and you won't tell him anything new. If he thinks someone in his life is catching on to his insecurities, he'll start the emotional abuse, initially it's pointing out little flaws, to keep the upper hand. Then it become absurd accusations until the other person's snaps back at him.

Poor Liz has too much baggage, but she's a clever girl who will eventually recognize her own toxic behaviours and need to be insulted/abused by a partner. I would normally say that Liz should have a child because the love aeed to protect a child helps make her partner a lesser priority. BUT given she lost custody, I don't hold a lot of hope that Liz will stop choosing the same 

She seems to choose broken men in hopes that her love can change them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
On 1/12/2023 at 7:20 AM, StatisticalOutlier said:

Didn't you see Andrei smoking?  Can you imagine what he's going to be like if he tries to quit?

Was that when they were walking off the stage? I saw that too and had to rewind to believe it. Ij think it was a vape pen because the smoke looked different, and I can't imagine the production staff being happy with smoke in the studio.

Never mind the stage, I can't believe I forgot about the various cast members smoking at the afterparty. I wanted to delete this post, but I'm unsure how.

Edited by Chalby
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Everyone came down on him for cheating and lying about it. So Ed got mad at LIZ because she believed the evidence and didn't defend him regarding it? What was she supposed to say, "It's obvious he cheated on me but that's okay?" I could see her defending him about other things but this was directly about something he got caught red handed doing to her! 

Great post - I was stunned by his bizarre thinking.  Why would she defend him after he lied and made her look weak willed and obsessed? And he knows he's behaving badly but negative attention is better than no attention.

As for Liz not closing the door on their toxic behaviour, I have a feeling that she was hurt by Ed's deceit BUT stays because she doesnt believe emails / texts count as cheating. (Just a theory)

• Sad 1
On 1/8/2023 at 10:14 AM, Kid said:

Not a tear fell from Wrinkles eyes!!!  Today she was playing the victim.  If everything about Michael is true, divorce his ass.  It's that simple.

Did you notice (aside from the wrinkles) that while Angela was talking, half of her mouth was pulled slightly upwards, making her look like she was sneering. I thought maybe some botox froze half her mouth?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Chalby said:

Was that when they were walking off the stage? I saw that too and had to rewind to believe it. I think it was a vape pen because the smoke looked different, and I can't imagine the production staff being happy with smoke in the studio.

It was when they were outside on a deck where they were all gathering.  It was definitely an actual cigarette.

6 hours ago, Chalby said:

Did you notice (aside from the wrinkles) that while Angela was talking, half of her mouth was pulled slightly upwards, making her look like she was sneering. I thought maybe some botox froze half her mouth?

There are so many wrong things going on on her face, but now I realize that one of them is an unusual cant to her mouth. 

And it does look like a sneer, which makes everything she says all the more repellent.

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
  • Like 5
8 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

There are so many wrong things going on on her face, but now I realize that one of them is an unusual cant to her mouth. 

And it does look like a sneer, which makes everything she says all the more repellent.

and her new piercing only draws attention to it. 

Edited to add: Actually, her permanently curled, immobile upper lip now resembles Darcey's 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 4
  • Wink 1
21 hours ago, magemaud said:

actually he called it "drownDing"

LOL. He did. I think he thought he said it right-- it was "drowned" and then added an "ing" to the end. English language is hard. Which makes his "me no speak English" just that much more hysterical.

Maybe he isn't insecure about his physical deformity. Maybe he's insecure about his learning disability. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 1/15/2023 at 3:22 AM, Craigcodybazhate said:

My 90 day fiancé hot list. So what this is mine. 

1. YARA 

2. Shaeda 

3. Liz 

4. Libby 

1. Tiffany’s Dad, Carlos 

2. Jamal 

That’s all I got 🤷🏻‍♀️

• LOL 1
On 1/15/2023 at 9:44 PM, bravofan27 said:

I think he thought he said it right-- it was "drowned" and then added an "ing" to the end.

I think you're nice to help him out, but he has now said it five times. DrownDing. I wouldn't normally give anyone a hard time about this common error, but he's such an asshole that I don't mind. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 1/15/2023 at 12:29 AM, Chalby said:

Ed's behaviour during this tell all reminded me of a past acquaintance I used to counsel. When he lashed out with cruelty, bizarre accusations, and severe gaslighting, I saw the real "little pony". He will always sabotage potential relationships because he doesn't believe he's lovable and he immediately distrusts any compliments, or women who pursue him. That's why he always used gifts or cash while online, because he assumes that's the only thing he can bring to a relationship.

He's that guy who jokes about his behaviors and shortcomings first, to let other people he meets know he's aware of what people will say, and you won't tell him anything new. If he thinks someone in his life is catching on to his insecurities, he'll start the emotional abuse, initially it's pointing out little flaws, to keep the upper hand. Then it become absurd accusations until the other person's snaps back at him.

Poor Liz has too much baggage, but she's a clever girl who will eventually recognize her own toxic behaviours and need to be insulted/abused by a partner. I would normally say that Liz should have a child because the love aeed to protect a child helps make her partner a lesser priority. BUT given she lost custody, I don't hold a lot of hope that Liz will stop choosing the same 

She seems to choose broken men in hopes that her love can change them.

Liz is easily a submissive. Totally wants a man to talk down to her and she wants to be subservient to him. Why do I say that? Look at what she did after ED said why do you keep coming back? She should’ve been gone. 

Shaeadas a dom. She’s not taking no shit. 

Angela fake dom real sub letting Michael shit all over her. 

Kimbaly is a real dom she told Usman fuck you. 

YARA a dom she gets whatever she wants from Jovi. Clothes do you want to stay in Europe? Yes she gets to stay in Europe. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

I think you're nice to help him out, but he has now said it five times. DrownDing. I wouldn't normally give anyone a hard time about this common error, but he's such an asshole that I don't mind. 

LOL! I think "drowned" with an "ing" is how he thinks it is said. He doesn't understand past particles. THat's why he keeps saying it.

He should have said, "I was drowning"

but he got confused with the past tense and present tense and combined them. 

He's an artist, right? LOL. 

It's becoming girls vs. boys pretty quick on here. It's Ed and Bilah that are driving this sexist stuff. They both need to be off the show immediately, and I think we should file a legal civil rights complaint against them given how they are treating women and being abusive. The evidence is there.  I'm so bothered I'm going to flag this to my friend who is a civil rights attorney. Maybe they can represent Liz and Sheenea and get them some money for dealing with these abusive cruel fools.

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 2

I read about "edging" when I read the "Joy of Sex" the cookbook like manual for how to please a woman written in the 70s. The purpose of Edging to learn restraint/discipline (I guess why some men needed a book) and would "stop" right before the big event, and ultimately sex would be more satisfying and powerful in the long run. It wasn't called edging in the Joy of Sex, but it DID have a name, I feel like it was a fish name-- I could be misremembering.

Advising edging as a fertility intervention is, quite frankly, ridiculous. You don't want to take fertility advice from a guy that looks like he's in-between hung-over, drunk with food stains on his t-shirt barely covering his belly, and hair that hasn't been washed for at least a week.

I'm being judgy. But the edging advice guy was a huge perv. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Tantric.

No, tantric is an entire art or philosophy. Recall Jenny and Sumit did tantric and then Sumit's belly button leaked. LOL. This was a name for this specific focused technique. It was edging, but called something else. 

• LOL 1
16 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

No, tantric is an entire art or philosophy. Recall Jenny and Sumit did tantric and then Sumit's belly button leaked. LOL. This was a name for this specific focused technique. It was edging, but called something else. 

Sumit's leaky belly button is great birth control.

• Wink 2
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What is kayfab?

It's a convention of presenting staged performances as genuine or authentic blending storyline and reality. It was used primarily in wrestling.

• Useful 2
4 hours ago, greekmom said:

It's a convention of presenting staged performances as genuine or authentic blending storyline and reality. It was used primarily in wrestling.

Similar to Ed's decorating style. "looks" okay, really just all crap. LOL

• LOL 4
On 1/16/2023 at 9:53 PM, bravofan27 said:

I'm so bothered I'm going to flag this to my friend who is a civil rights attorney. Maybe they can represent Liz and Sheenea

I have to say the part that annoys me is when Bilal feels that Shaeda needs teaching. When bank accounts were discussed, something was said along the lines of... "needing to teach Shaeeda about how much is coming in as opposed to going out...etc" why does he think a woman in her 30s has never had a bank account. I would lose it if a man just assumed I knew nothing about the "real world".

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I have to say the part that annoys me is when Bilal feels that Shaeda needs teaching. When bank accounts were discussed, something was said along the lines of... "needing to teach Shaeeda about how much is coming in as opposed to going out...etc" why does he think a woman in her 30s has never had a bank account. I would lose it if a man just assumed I knew nothing about the "real world".

Agreed. He is creepily paternalistic toward her…

• Like 2
On 1/17/2023 at 11:16 PM, bravofan27 said:

I read about "edging" when I read the "Joy of Sex" the cookbook like manual for how to please a woman written in the 70s. The purpose of Edging to learn restraint/discipline (I guess why some men needed a book) and would "stop" right before the big event, and ultimately sex would be more satisfying and powerful in the long run. It wasn't called edging in the Joy of Sex, but it DID have a name, I feel like it was a fish name-- I could be misremembering.

Advising edging as a fertility intervention is, quite frankly, ridiculous. You don't want to take fertility advice from a guy that looks like he's in-between hung-over, drunk with food stains on his t-shirt barely covering his belly, and hair that hasn't been washed for at least a week.

I'm being judgy. But the edging advice guy was a huge perv. 

Edging guy was creep. Easily hitting on Bilal. Please watch family guy creepy neighbor I’m sure it’s him. 

• Like 2