Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Tell All Part 2

• Start Topic

“You make me carry your luggage through the airport because you’re so fucking weak” killed me.

I really fucking hate Ed. The way he gaslights Liz after "apologizing" at the end, calling her a performer because he's got nothing else. I hope he chokes on the bullshit he leans on.

Leave a 👏🏾 on this post if you are totally triggered by Ed's narcissist ways. I hate the terms being thrown around but the way he will gaslight Liz legit made me want to puke. He’s most abusive person I have ever watched on any 90 Day show. He was friends with Liz but he wanted her as a girlfriend. He went after her in such a big way, determined to make her fall in love with him - and she did. Then the abuse started. Threatening to leave or telling her to leave or cancelling the wedding - all these things are manipulations and abuse. And he name calls like he is a little kid in a playground. (How many different people did he call "P**sy just in the last episode?) He gets caught cheating and in the end he is mad at her for not sticking up for him! And he says she was "Performing" like "Attorney" I wish she had not given the ring back to him. I wish she would take it, sell it, and buy her and her daughter something nice or take a nice vacations. And he brings up how "TOXIC'" all her other relationships were.....He is toxic. “I just want Liz to be on my side, right or wrong, on my side.” So you want her to fake-support you, for appearance sake, for your ego. Perform. You want her to perform. But when she’s reasonable, authentic, mature then bizarrely accuse her of what she’s not doing. “Why do you keep coming back?” What a shit thing to say to someone you love and want to marry. Ed takes no accountability for his actions, always blaming someone else, in this case Liz. He told Jovi to shut the f-up because he doesn’t know his situation, while he opined and interjected about other's situations during the show. It just played out on TV, dumbass, where everyone could see what a lying piece of shit you are.

Ed has serious mental issues. He’s unreal.

How did nobody on the panel mention Angela’s wannabe emotional relationship with Billy?! Her cheating intentions were the same as Michael’s!

• Like 1
  • Applause 22
9 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I get the point but she wasn’t lip synching she was singing live to a backing track (as unfortunately many modern performers do) and they played the wrong track so she didn’t know what to do.

No no I’m just stating facts. I’m not saying anything about her. I’m a fan of her music I know it happens. You can hear it alot during live performances and the song sounds perfect when they are dancing. Yeah they played wrong song. 

but the point was like gotcha nothing to do but dance and ooops. 

• Like 1
On 1/10/2023 at 12:10 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Ed’s first reaction is always to deny.  Then when Shawn hinted that she had proof then it turns into he can’t remember because he thinks that will stop him from looking like a liar.  I would think you would remember whether you proposed taking an international trip to meet with your ex.  It’s not whether you had potato salad or cole slaw six months ago.

So his real name is E.D.

He is kinda shaped like a little blue pill......

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

“You make me carry your luggage through the airport because you’re so fucking weak” killed me.

I thought that’s why they have wheels on luggage.

Generally I oppose violence but it would be funny to see Andrei and Jovi pummel Ed.  He thinks because he is short he can get away with calling them names that a taller man wouldn’t dare.

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Generally I oppose violence but it would be funny to see Andrei and Jovi pummel Ed.  He thinks because he is short he can get away with calling them names that a taller man wouldn’t dare.

Just pick him up and throw him in the trash can. lol haha. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
On 1/10/2023 at 3:39 AM, magemaud said:

We did see her go for a voice lesson and the teacher diplomatically told her she was a “little pitchy” and the market was pretty saturated for nursery song singers. 

This makes me laugh and laugh. 

18 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

When ED said me no speak English he basically did the Ashlee Simpson Ho down dance on Saturday night live when she got exposed lip syncing. 

Such a great example. Good job.  

• Like 3
4 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Luggage-wise, life greatly improved with the invention of spinner wheels. No more lugging it behind you, having the old kind tip over, or having only two wheels that work.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Generally I oppose violence but it would be funny to see Andrei and Jovi pummel Ed.

Andrei could handle that on his own, lol....I would love to see him pick Ed up and twirl him overhead, like the old WWF wrestling in the 80s, toss him backstage. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7
19 hours ago, gaPeach said:

And I don't believe for one minute Angela is broken hearted.  Not for a second.

Didn't you see all the tears streaming down her face?  Oh, wait.  There weren't any.

Anybody else notice Andrrrei smoking?  Can you imagine what he's going to be like if he tries to quit?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
53 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Didn't you see all the tears streaming down her face?  Oh, wait.  There weren't any.

Anybody else notice Andrrrei smoking?  Can you imagine what he's going to be like if he tries to quit?

Maybe that’s why he rode with Angela, they’re both smokers.

• Useful 2
40 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Maybe that’s why he rode with Angela, they’re both smokers.

It probably costs quite a bit to get a car service that allows smoking in NYC (if it's even legal - I'm sure it's *available* nonetheless).  That makes sense.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Big Ed is not going to apologize. He is used to his mom, who loves him no matter what he does. I think the mom really babies him. He has a disability, and so his mom is extra loving to him.

I wonder what his siblings think of that. I think he said he had four siblings, why have they never been mentioned on the show, even in passing? I realize they can choose (wisely) not to be part of the program, but he went to Kentucky for the second engagement party hosted by a couple of COUSINS? I suspect he is estranged from his actual siblings. 

He has been raised to think that everything he says and does is cute and endearing. "Me no speak English" to get out of answering questions probably got a lot of laughs from his classmates at elementary school.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, gaPeach said:

What I don't understand is why everyone felt sorry for her???  She sat there dry crying like Robyn from Sister Wives like she was broken woman.  WTF??  If Michael cheated on her, she DROVE him to it. 

I think they're all afraid to come out in Michael's corner when she's there in person. Maybe Shaun will bring up the emotional affair ANGELA had with Billy in Canada in more detail, (they just kind of glossed over it so far) which of course she will deny and claim she was just being a concerned friend who wanted to help take care of him due to his medical issues. (Sadly, I don't think this is going to happen but there are FOUR MORE HOURS of the Tell All to get through...) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Did anyone else see this? At about 9 minutes in, when they are eating lunch in the green room, Andrei calls Jenny "Regina" and then a few minutes later my closed caption calls Jenny "Regina". Did I miss something somewhere? Did she change her name? Has she been using a pseudonym? I feel like there's been a glitch in the matrix! 😟

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
15 minutes ago, lu1535 said:

Did anyone else see this? At about 9 minutes in, when they are eating lunch in the green room, Andrei calls Jenny "Regina" and then a few minutes later my closed caption calls Jenny "Regina". Did I miss something somewhere? Did she change her name? Has she been using a pseudonym? I feel like there's been a glitch in the matrix! 😟

My CC did that too! I didn't catch Andrei saying it, but was wondering the same thing. I know it's happened before where "cast members" use pseudonyms (like the Crazy Chantal Family).

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, lu1535 said:

“Jenny” could be a nickname for “Regina”.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

I think the CCing automatically typed what Andrei's accent made it sound like he said. I see other captioning errors like that frequently, especially when the person talking isn't a native English speaker. 

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think the CCing automatically typed what Andrei's accent made it sound like he said. I see other captioning errors like that frequently, especially when the person talking isn't a native English speaker. 

I've seen that too but the second reference was a few minutes later where the CC says "Regina" for when Jenny talked to Liz. I confess I couldn't watch the whole thing, I depend on your guys's snark to keep me informed, but maybe I'll have to pull up my big girl pants and watch it all to see if it happens again. Thanks, I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

• Like 2

Okay, by the end her name is back to Jenny of CC. I guess I will have to accept it was "user error" at the CC desk but they should really be more careful. Some of us  take "reality" very seriously. 😉🤣 Thanks for listening! 😘 

• LOL 4

Does anyone REALLY care if Jenny's name is Jenny or Regina? Really? Why? 

18 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Andrei could pummel both Jovi and Ed with one hand. Jovi is worthless. He's only good for supporting the sex industry, whining, and keeping bars in business. Jovi is so worthless it's crazy. He has a daughter and he is still okay with objectifying women? He's so gross. I hope Yara leaves him so bad. I can't tell you how little value I see in him. 

Andrei is a good father and present. He's bigger, smarter, and more secure than Jovi and Ed, who are desperate for female approval. He is loud and a bit of an ogre, but, hey, he's a Russian male and a police officer at that. Not a job you can be wimpy at.

Muslims and most Indians don't drink. Boring. Bilah and Sheada and Jenny are probably scared off their gourd at the after-party. 

Why are we calling it a tell-all? It is more a "Come-together" or gossip fest. Very little was actually with Shawn, and they filmed all the breaks, the before and after events, so it's just sort of a televised and produced Full-Cast event. With Shaun being the "producer" or whatever, they slap her name there, but she really does nothing but read her cue cards, look shocked, and say, "Well, this won't be resolved." and then the rest is the cast doing things together and talking. I think she is the producer so she is trying to get out of there as much as possible, because I don't think she likes any of them, and definitely doesn't want to be associated with them at any level. She is a huge social climber (Shaun) and is completely uninterested and embarrassed to be associated with this show. That's why they show so little of her IMO. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
20 minutes ago, anoninrva said:

I thought Jovi and others called her Regina.  It does seem feasible that "Jenny" is a nickname for Regina, and not Jennifer.  Few people, particularly of her age, would be named "Jenny" outright.

My late mother-in-law went by "Jennie" but the name on her birth certificate was the Italian "Giovannina." My husband also had an Aunt Jenny, not a nickname, on his father's side and she would be over 100 if she was still alive. I doubt Jenny (Slatten) is a Jennifer since the name was pretty much unheard of 60 years ago, but it could be a nickname for Regina instead of the usual Gina. 

I think close captioning is computer generated and nobody monitors it. Mistakes are common (and often hilarious) during live broadcasts but they can occur during recorded programming as well. 

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 2

Slightly different spelling but there is a 1911 novel by Dreiser called Jennie Gerhardt.

5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think close captioning is computer generated and nobody monitors it. Mistakes are common (and often hilarious) during live broadcasts but they can occur during recorded programming as well. 

I am thinking they are outsourced to sweatshops because they always miss American slang.

2 hours ago, magemaud said:
On 1/11/2023 at 1:14 PM, bravofan27 said:

I wonder what his siblings think of that. I think he said he had four siblings, why have they never been mentioned on the show, even in passing?

He went golfing with his brother on a recent season and one of the blonde women he ate dinner with and went off-roading with in Arkansas was a sister.  Some may be half-siblings because the dad remarried.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

He went golfing with his brother on a recent season and one of the blonde women he ate dinner with and went off-roading with in Arkansas was a sister.  Some may be half-siblings because the dad remarried.

Oh, you're right about both siblings! My bad. I even got the state wrong! 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Off topic what’s the twist on Milf Manor? Are they there with their sons? Cause the trailer made it seem like it was something creepy. 

I guess we won’t know for sure until it airs, but it does appear the men are the MILF’s sons. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
On 1/7/2023 at 10:59 AM, Breedom said:

Don't get me started on the rest of the family. I like Libby, who, unlike her drama-loving over-the-top dysfunctional family, holds it together for the most part. 

I think Libby is narcissistic, so an aggressive, manipulative bully like Andrei is perfect for stroking her (and his own) ego. After all, Andrei keeps telling her that they are always in the right, and they are prospering because he's so much better than her siblings. His favourite response to criticism is, "everyone's jealous of them".

I assume narcissists like Libby, have no problem with watching their family being dragged through the muck, and called every vile name. My friends and I used to joke that while we may complain and rant about our families,, God help anyone (not related) doing the same thing.

Lastly, Charlie and Andrei are actually two peas in a pod. They're both quick to anger, both can't keep their mouth shut, both enjoy a drink, they both aren't the sharpest pencils in the box, and both are paranoid about what the other is doing. Kettle, meet pot.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 6
On 1/9/2023 at 9:05 PM, Starlight925 said:

Libby needs to take her wanna-be nightclub nursery rhyme act out of there.  If you've ever been around a kid, they would hate it.

I think that most kids would like a light happy voice for nursery rhymes.  Not a bluesy, husky, gin joint voice.  It seems to me that Libby is trying to mimic some of the bluesy country music she probably likes.  She needs lessons!!!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
22 hours ago, anoninrva said:

It probably costs quite a bit to get a car service that allows smoking in NYC (if it's even legal - I'm sure it's *available* nonetheless).  That makes sense.

Angela's insistence on smoking any and everywhere drives me nuts. As a former smoker myself, I understand the addiction, but I am appalled she would even think to smoke in closed quarters, or even in anyone else's space. Between her foul mouth, bad temper, chain smoking... why are we even allowing her a platform?

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
20 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Does anyone REALLY care if Jenny's  (Shaun) and is completely uninterested and embarrassed to be associated with this show. That's why they show so little of her IMO. 

This is something I've always wondered. I had never heard of Shaun before 90D and I always feel frustrated that she seems unavle to call anyone on their BS as other shows will. She is unable to rein in Angela, or Debbie, or anyone selse for that matter. That's when I have to remind myself this is just a soap opera in the guise of "reality".

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Chalby said:

but I am appalled she would even think to smoke in closed quarters, or even in anyone else's space.

Remember how she and Rene laughed about paying off the ladies room attendant to allow them to smoke at the airport? She really thinks of herself as a celebrity, above the law. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Chalby said:

I had never heard of Shaun before 90D

I know Shaun used to host Access Hollywood back in the day but didn't know what else she was doing currently besides these Tell Nothings Alls so I googled her a few weeks back.  Surely, she must be doing something else along with these stupid things, right?  Google told me, no, she isn't.  To quote Shaun with her favourite scene killing word  -- Wow. 

I want to throw a shoe at my tv every time she kills the moment when something good is about to go down with one of her 'wows.'  That's all she's ever got.  Great host.  Such communication skills.  Such a strong ability to get people to really open up!

20 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Off topic what’s the twist on Milf Manor? Are they there with their sons?

Ha!  That's my guess, too!  We have all been watching this shit for too long now. 

20 hours ago, lu1535 said:

I guess I cared because I brought it up. 🤷‍♀️

Hell, a few weeks back during a scene where Ed is outside, I noticed that his house has two mailboxes out front and it has been driving me crazy trying to figure out why, lol.  Does someone else live there, too?  Does he have a tenant?  But where?  In the back?  But it's so teeny tiny.  Is this keeping me up at night?  No.  Do I really, truly care?  Of course not.  But this is the sort of stuff that makes watching these stupid shows with these horrible people so entertaining.  Your Jenny / Regina story cracked me up!

Edited by Cementhead
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Hell, a few weeks back during a scene where Ed is outside, I noticed that his house has two mailboxes out front and it has been driving me crazy trying to figure out why, lol.  Does someone else live there, too?  Does he have a tenant?  But where?  In the back?  But it's so teeny tiny.  Is this keeping me up at night?  No.  Do I really, truly care?  Of course not.  But this is the sort of stuff that makes watching these stupid shows with these horrible people so entertaining.  Your Jenny / Regina story cracked me up!

In some areas, all mailboxes are located on the same side of the road, to make it easier to deliver the mail. That might be what’s happening here.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Gobi said:

In some areas, all mailboxes are located on the same side of the road, to make it easier to deliver the mail. That might be what’s happening here.

They were actually both attached to the front of his house.  Those typical black metal types that you screw into the siding or brick usually by the front door.  His were off to the side by the driveway.  How do I know so much about this?  Why do I know so much about this?  Lol.  I just realized I worded my description badly by saying "out front."  But thank you for trying to solve the mystery for me!  ☺️

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
11 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

They were actually both attached to the front of his house.  Those typical black metal types that you screw into the siding or brick usually by the front door.  His were off to the side by the driveway.  How do I know so much about this?  Why do I know so much about this?  Lol.  I just realized I worded my description badly by saying "out front."  But thank you for trying to solve the mystery for me!  ☺️

Well, that demolishes my idea completely. I had only hoped that you wouldn’t point that out.😂

• LOL 2

I am finally watching Part 2 right now.  Highlights for me:  Shaeeda telling Liz she has pretty toes and feet and skin, lol.  She does have really beautiful skin and I haven't seen her feet but that is totally the type of weird thing I would say to someone, too.  And Andrei calling Ed "Small Ed" in the scene with him and Jovi at the bar.  Everyone else always calls him Big Ed so that was out of left field.  I'm sorry but I love Andrei.   I said what I said. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 1/11/2023 at 5:31 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

And now I must go to to old episodes (they are all on demand on Discovery+ and see if he made his mom carry his luggage in Mexico, and Rose carry his luggage in the Philippines. I do remember he sent a lot of stuff he needed for the trip to the Rose ahead of time. Maybe he was trying to travel light? Maybe the only luggage that he can pull is for kids and he can't fit all his crap in it? But if his mom carried his luggage in Mexico that would really seal it for it me that he is totally treated like a baby by his mom. It does your kid NO FAVORS to treat them like babies and not let them grow up. It only keeps the mom feeling valuable and young.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

I am finally watching Part 2 right now.  Highlights for me:  Shaeeda telling Liz she has pretty toes and feet and skin, lol.  She does have really beautiful skin and I haven't seen her feet but that is totally the type of weird thing I would say to someone, too.  And Andrei calling Ed "Small Ed" in the scene with him and Jovi at the bar.  Everyone else always calls him Big Ed so that was out of left field.  I'm sorry but I love Andrei.   I said what I said. 

Did you see Yara's face when Shaeeda said that? I don't think Yara likes Liz that much. Then when Liz was complaining about Ed, Yara got up and left saying, "I can't hear about big ed!" and Kim was quick to the jump to take her seat. 

Andrei is an asshole for sure, but it's better than being the nice guy and not getting what you need/want. Being an asshole always works to your advantage IN THE END. You can be the nice person and compromising and not set boundaries with people and demand respect and let your insecurities get the best of you (like Liz, Jovi, Molly, Juliana, Sheeda, Michael, Nikki, Olga, Amira, Kalani, Karine come to mind), and look where they all are and how they ended up with their relationships. Poor Jovi needs strippers to feel somewhat appreciated. Where the dicks (i.e., Yara, Andrei come to mind) are thriving and killing it-- on top of their lives and their relationships.

(Asshole and dick in this case are not referring to broken horrible people like Angela, Ronald, Ed, Luis, Stephanie etc. who explicitly abused their spouse/partner).

Just some thoughts. Not committed to any of them, and welcome alternate ways to consider the situations. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 1/13/2023 at 7:25 PM, bravofan27 said:

Andrei is an asshole for sure, but it's better than being the nice guy and not getting what you need/want. Being an asshole always works to your advantage IN THE END. You can be the nice person and compromising and not set boundaries with people and demand respect and let your insecurities get the best of you (like Liz, Jovi, Molly, Juliana, Sheeda, Michael, Nikki, Olga, Amira, Kalani, Karine come to mind), and look where they all are and how they ended up with their relationships. Poor Jovi needs strippers to feel somewhat appreciated. Where the dicks (i.e., Yara, Andrei come to mind) are thriving and killing it-- on top of their lives and their relationships.

I'm not giving him props personally. There is a middle ground that he misses. I get just as annoyed with his yelling and cursing as I do with Angela's. You can be calm or calmer but not be a pushover. It just gets tiresome after a while. He also comes off as controlling as well. He's not the worst. I just can't stand his overall demeanor. As bad as Libbys family can be, he is no help. Someone has to be a cooler head at times and it's never him. 

Edited by Racj82
  • Like 5

Let me see if I've got this straight. There was hard evidence that Ed had been cheating on Liz although he tried to weasel out of it. Everyone came down on him for cheating and lying about it. So Ed got mad at LIZ because she believed the evidence and didn't defend him regarding it? What was she supposed to say, "It's obvious he cheated on me but that's okay?" I could see her defending him about other things but this was directly about something he got caught red handed doing to her! 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1