Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Tell All Part 2

• Start Topic

Or they've realized that if they want to wring another season from this steaming pile of rotting armadillo kidneys they need a storyline. Even those two cement heads must know they can't continue with "Shaeeda wants a baby and Bilal is stalling". So they cleverly turn it on its head! "Now BILAL wants a baby and SHAEEDA is stalling"! Genius! Someone in the Sharp Productions writers room is kissing his reflection right now. "I still got it, baby!"

I think Shaeeda is pregnant. Her boobs look bigger and she seems to be caressing her belly the way some pregnant women do.

Then again, maybe she just ate a big lunch.

She doesn't like water.  (runs to sink and guzzles three glasses of water as if there's no tomorrow).

It's the cigarettes. Nothing ages you like smoking.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Bro, that was actually an interesting tell all, I  mean, bro, I found myself agreeing with some of the commentary bro. Rolls eyes....Happy that Andrei finally said what we have all felt when he told Charlie to cut out the bro crap, they have never been bros. Libby's singing was atrocious and I did appreciate that she cut Andrei down and said, nope I will always have love for my brother. 

I think Gaslighter of the Year goes to Big Ed, upsetting all time champ Kody Brown of Sister Wives. I really did want the cast to have Liz's back and say "YES" when she said "you literally just said you never contacted her" and he denied it (after Rose shared her screenshots). Sadly, she is just one of these women who will not end it and move on as long as Ed is willing to give her the time of day. The other ladies were right, she deserves so much better. 

I really didn't think Michael had it in him to cheat, I honestly thought he just spent his free time partying with the Goofballs and facetiming Angela. I didn't think he had the time or initiative to try and line up another sugar mama. Usman should tone it down on his outrage at Michael's behavior and remember this is his second time around. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Stay tuned! We still have FOUR MORE HOURS for that to happen! 

I will be absolutely shocked if Angela is called on for any accountability.

Note to Liz: Surprise Ed and never, ever see or have contact with him again. Years from now, you will be proud of yourself. For now, focus on yourself, your new job and apartment. You now can afford to live on your own. Work on strengthening your relationship with your daughter. Go to therapy to figure out why you are picking the wrong men who don't have any redeeming qualities. You deserve better and once you start to feel stronger and more confident about yourself your life will get better.

What an absolute insensitive POS Ed was to ask for the ring back on TV in front of everyone. I didn't think it was possible, but that's a new low for this genuinely pathetic person. I would have absolutely kept it, but I can see how someone would be so surprised that they just hand it over. Oh, and Ed reaching out to Rose again shows not only how he cannot be trusted, but also shows he feels so bad about himself he's willing to reach out to a done/finished/failed relationship for female attention. Such a loser.

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I think Shaeeda is pregnant. Her boobs look bigger and she seems to be caressing her belly the way some pregnant women do.

Then again, maybe she just ate a big lunch.

It's the cigarettes. Nothing ages you like smoking.

Or Shaeeda is trying to get interest in resigning them for another season, so the photos of  Bilal and Shaeeda sitting on the park bench, and other hints she's pregnant are just a bid for the audience to demand to keep seeing them. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Breedom said:

I would have absolutely kept it, but I can see how someone would be so surprised that they just hand it over.

I can hear Judge Judy in my head saying "an engagement ring is given in contemplation of marriage, no marriage happened so GIVE THE DAMN RING BACK!" or words to that effect so you would have been giving it back eventually, or the cost if the ring has "vanished".

Edited by Welshman in Ca
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I can hear Judge Judy in my head saying "an engagement ring is given in contemplation of marriage, no marriage happened so GIVE THE DAMN RING BACK!" or words to that effect so you would have been giving it back eventually, or the cost if the ring has "vanished".

The law may be different in various states, but it was that if the person who proposed broke off the engagement, the fiancé kept the ring and if the fiancé broke it off they had to return the ring.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

The law may be different in various states, but it was that if the person who proposed broke off the engagement, the fiancé kept the ring and if the fiancé broke it off they had to return the ring.

It may well be different in different states but I have seen the ring needing to be returned no matter who wronged who on most of those judgey shows so I'll go with that & but always check your local laws if you intend dating Ed in the future.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

It may well be different in different states but I have seen the ring needing to be returned no matter who wronged who on most of those judgey shows so I'll go with that & but always check your local laws if you intend dating Ed in the future.

Word to the wise - don’t get legal advice from a tv show.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
34 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

The prospect of me dating Ed is non existent. Most women too.

Edited by Frozendiva
Is not are
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Gobi said:

Word to the wise - don’t get legal advice from a tv show.

I don't but I'm presuming as it's from a judge it's probably correct.  What I certainly won't do is take advice from a random person on the internet & neither should anyone, you, me or anybody. As with life you pays your money and makes your choice.

I mean we're all watching this shit show so there's that to take into account as well.

• Wink 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
10 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I don't but I'm presuming as it's from a judge it's probably correct.  What I certainly won't do is take advice from a random person on the internet & neither should anyone, you, me or anybody. As with life you pays your money and makes your choice.

I mean we're all watching this shit show so there's that to take into account as well.

Just relaying what I was taught in law school. TV judges are there to entertain, not follow the law. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

Common law was that if the donor had grounds, such as the other person being at fault (cheated or lied about fertility or pregnancy), they got the ring back, but if no fault and you just want to break it off, the ring stays with the donee.

Pretty much the same in CA now.  

https://provinziano.com/blog/who-gets-the-engagement-ring/#:~:text=The law applies uniformly to,gets to keep the ring.

• Useful 2
On 1/7/2023 at 5:06 PM, iloveangelina said:

I am not getting the preview nor the the bonus scenes. Sunday at 8 I am getting the repeat Stand by me and nothing new for the next 2 weeks (as far as my dvr will go) I have directv.... WHYYYYYYY

I got Stand By Me too, but it's just mistakenly labeled that way. I opened it and it's actually the Tell All Part 2.

On 1/8/2023 at 2:58 PM, bravofan27 said:

Libby's singing was horrid.

Her singing actually makes me uncomfortable. It's so over the top - what is it called? Vibrato? On steriods?

On 1/8/2023 at 2:58 PM, bravofan27 said:

Libby had some hard truths about Andrei. He looked like an idiot and Libby didn't know what to say.

I don't recall ever knowing that Andrei was in the U.S. prior to meeting Libby and overstayed his visa. I wonder if his attorney knew about it. He looked a little panicked and guilty when Becky blurted it out, and his attorney soon shut the conversation down. Like this is the kind of thing she kept trying to get out of him, but he always said there was nothing in his past that would be a problem.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

I got Stand By Me too, but it's just mistakenly labeled that way. I opened it and it's actually the Tell All Part 2.

Her singing actually makes me uncomfortable. It's so over the top - what is it called? Vibrato? On steriods?

I don't recall ever knowing that Andrei was in the U.S. prior to meeting Libby and overstayed his visa. I wonder if his attorney knew about it. He looked a little panicked and guilty when Becky blurted it out, and his attorney soon shut the conversation down. Like this is the kind of thing she kept trying to get out of him, but he always said there was nothing in his past that would be a problem.

It’s called a vibrato and an uncontrolled one, at that.  She needs a voice trainer to manage the vibrato and then decide on another line of work.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12

There is something from Andrei's past back in Moldova when he was a police officer.  He alluded to it when they were in Moldova at the wedding.  My take is that there was a lot of corruption in the police force there, and he left due to the corruption.  It's possible he got caught up in something, but even though I think he's an over-testoroned moose, it's just my feeling that he wasn't part of the corruption, and that he wanted out, but was possibly threatened, as he has/had knowledge.

This is my speculation.  And it's possible that someone in Moldova called in something, as they want him back there to finish something that was started.  Again, all speculation.

I'm glad his attorney stepped in to shut him up, as Jenn really was going too far.

Libby needs to take her wanna-be nightclub nursery rhyme act out of there.  If you've ever been around a kid, they would hate it.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 9

Andrei keeps dry snitching. Turn in your man card. Damn he was going off on Michael. He’s gonna come here and get another girl. Damn dude. 

you know it’s fucked up when Bilal is the nicest guy who makes sense lol. 

Becky hot!!!!! That dress. 

Charlie was like note to self dont act like an asshole. Andrei was trying to egg him on. 

Shaunna need to be a cop she was getting ready to have Andrei spill the beans. 

Jamal bout to come on that set and take Liz and Bang Liz and tell ED we’ll she went black and she ain’t coming back lol. !!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Breedom said:

What an absolute insensitive POS Ed was to ask for the ring back on TV in front of everyone

He also did it on the phone when she ran out of the (first) engagement party and instead she tossed it in someone’s yard. But, this was the first time he didn’t refer to it as the “$ 13,000 ring.” 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, b2H said:

It’s called a vibrato and an uncontrolled one, at that.  She needs a voice trainer to manage the vibrato and then decide on another line of work.

We did see her go for a voice lesson and the teacher diplomatically told her she was a “little pitchy” and the market was pretty saturated for nursery song singers. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

He also did it on the phone when she ran out of the (first) engagement party and instead she tossed it in someone’s yard. But, this was the first time he didn’t refer to it as the “$ 13,000 ring.” 

Ed is such a weak, pathetic man.....and gives me flashbacks to when I was single and newly in the dating pool. Once you hit a certain age (I had just turned 40 when I became single again after 17 years), what I found (and I live in a metro area with a lot of high paying jobs, just saying Hazelhurst, GA it is NOT) is that the men over 40 who had never been married, or had been single for a while---there was a damn good reason. And those reasons became very, very clear on date one. Which is why they never got a date 2---well, except the guy who I ended up marrying. Ed wants to pretend that the reason he has been single all this time is because most women are superficial gold digging shrews who just can't see beyond his physical condition/limitations. No sir. It is because you are a lying, sneaky, insecure douche who loves to control and manipulate them. Can you imagine if Liz had an ounce of self respect? The first time he demanded his ring back, she would have tossed it and blocked his ass on her phone and social media and moved on. Rose ran out on his ass at a resort and went back to a shack where she had to shower in a bucket while huge rats ran across the dirt floor rather than accept his disrespect. 

Liz is still young enough that if she takes some time to work on herself, she has plenty of dating options. Plus she has a job now that enables her to support herself so she isn't dependent on Ed for that so.....girl, run, just run. Take off the heels and haul ass. 

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Like 9
  • Applause 8

Taking the ring off just looks routine at this point. He gets mad, says give the ring back, she calmly takes it off and puts it in his hand, and keeps talking. The ring seems to have turned into a tool for punishment/reward and I can't imagine why she would ever want to put it back on. She should be putting 100% of her energy into her new job and saving money and figuring out how to be a better mom.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
On 1/9/2023 at 8:31 AM, Shauna said:

No wonder she's all shriveled up like a 78 year old.  She doesn't like water.

But likes spitting it out on a public sidewalk.

22 hours ago, Mellybelly said:

I, too, want to know why Angela wasn’t asked about her Canadian crush.  She did the same thing Michael did.  She’s a hypocrite.  I wish she’d get called out for it. 

She would just use his kidney issue as a distinction.  Michael should say the woman he’s talking to has a faulty pancreas.

• LOL 14

Ed's asking for the ring was despicable, but I thought much worse was the way he was completely gaslighting her- and I use the term judiciously because it's way overused these days. But he was constantly turning everything back on Liz: "Stop being dramatic; this is how you are! You should have been defending ME!" "This is how Liz is; she acts like she does no wrong. She should have had my back while everyone ATTACKED ME!" Well Ed- the evidence that you lied was right out there and pretty indefensible; yet you resorted to name-calling and the stupid "No speak English" retort when you were pressured. He's done similar before: when she gets upset it's "Liz, you're drunk. I'm not talking to you when you're like this;" etc. Liz either has no- ZERO- self worth or she really is willing to look pathetic for a few TLC bucks. I'm willing it's a little of both- anyone who has been married, what- 2,3 times? in their 20s, has a child she doesn't have custody of, and resorts to hitching onto a slimy, repugnant dick like Ed has more problems than we can ever address here. She needs therapy and she needs to move far away from Ed and his smug, self-righteous attitude. He brings out the worst in her.

Honestly, how do these people think they are not going to have their blatant lies exposed? This is 2023, there is social media, lots of sophisticated electronics and eyes all over them as "celebrities;" yet they push the envelope constantly- Michael, Angela, Ed, etc- it's all out there.

I don't think André is terrible but man, he needs to shut up now and then and cut his cursing by about 80%. He hasn't learned that people don't respond to swearing rants; they just shut down. Libby seems so acclimated to it that she just sits there with a passive look on her face. Charlie looks like he is tweaking: shaking legs, tossing his head back and forth, and the constant "bro, bro." 

I can't feel one iota of sympathy for Angie as she moans "I loved him!! I'm broken!" because we all know that even if Michael had pure intentions, she would bully, harass and accuse him of cheating until she drove him into an early grave. She has no idea what love is; she wants to control (and make rules that apply to him but not to her). Does she really think she's sexy? Does she really think that spitting water out on a street corner is appropriate? Does she think she looks prettier with a piercing above her wrinkly old lip? 

Libby and Yara- you can just take a seat regarding your "careers." Singing in the shower and your husband saying you sound great isn't a career (and what's with the overly trilly, emotional singing? It's almost like yodeling. Stop. It.) Yara, selling cheap crap online isn't a career. 

Edited by KateHearts
  • Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I don't recall ever knowing that Andrei was in the U.S. prior to meeting Libby and overstayed his visa. I wonder if his attorney knew about it.

He did blurt out that it was only a few extra days before his attorney told him to zip it lol.  But Bini did the same thing and got his visa so it’s probably just one factor.

7 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

I thought it made her look flat as a pancake.

2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

while huge rats ran across the dirt floor

Limped while dying.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:
9 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

I thought it made her look flat as a pancake.

Nah--she had some underboob cleavage going on.

Plus a couple of rolls on her torso, which should be flat as a pancake to pull off an outfit like that. 

1 hour ago, KateHearts said:

Well Ed- the evidence that you lied was right out there and pretty indefensible; yet you resorted to name-calling and the stupid "No speak English" retort when you were pressured.

Exactly.  He was 100% caught lying, and his reaction was to complain about Liz's acting like a lawyer asking questions.  When someone is answering your point-blank questions with "Me no speak English," the only option is to start the cross examination and force the liar to answer "yes" or "no."  So you brought that on yourself, Ed.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Ed is so insecure. I think he can't get it up and that drives the insecurity. He thinks Liz is lesbo because she doesn't care about having sex with him (remember the weird interview where she stated how sexy he was?)

My thinking at this point, and I'm not committed to it at all, is that Ed has a limp dick and is insecure about it. 

Ed telling Liz she should have defended him when he was clearly treating her like shit and got caught lying and then made fun of her is crazy to me. I dated a guy like that-- he wanted me to accept him and stand by him no matter how horrible he was to me and how much he cheated on me. He said I should be by his side and support him as he learned to be better. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 6

Ed’s first reaction is always to deny.  Then when Shawn hinted that she had proof then it turns into he can’t remember because he thinks that will stop him from looking like a liar.  I would think you would remember whether you proposed taking an international trip to meet with your ex.  It’s not whether you had potato salad or cole slaw six months ago.

6 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

My thinking at this point, and I'm not committed to it at all, is that Ed has a limp dick and is insecure about it.

So his real name is E.D.

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 12
1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

Ed is so insecure. I think he can't get it up and that drives the insecurity. He thinks Liz is lesbo because she doesn't care about having sex with him (remember the weird interview where she stated how sexy he was?)

Exactly- here is a guy who has an obvious physical deformity; has probably been teased a lot throughout his life; and has now acquired a modicum of "fame" by being on reality TV and has been riding the train for years now. So he is pushing the envelope with his behavior, more than a little full of himself, and when someone calls him out on his obvious lies or bullshit he can paint himself as a victim: "You should defend me!" Or, maybe not said but implied: "Sure, make fun of the short guy with no neck!" Seriously, his physical shortcomings are in no way an excuse for him to be a complete asshole. He was to Rose because he felt that he could play savior and rescue her from her impoverished living situation while scoring a beautiful young foreign woman. Now he sees himself as Liz's savior since she has little to no self-esteem and has failed in several marriages, so she can't possibly criticize him.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5

I think Andrei's speaking style (not just the swearing) is abrasive but I don't dislike him. Can't stand Libby's family, though.

I wonder if there's a vocal coach that could help Andrei with that and if some of it is conversing in a second language.

• Like 6

I get a kick out of listening to Andrei.  Everything he says comes out so foreboding and dramatic.  He probably scares the shit out drive thru attendants and I bet the telemarketers only call his number once.  I wouldn't want to live with him, no,  but I would get a kick out of spending an hour with him listening to him yell at me for no reason. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, KateHearts said:

Well Ed- the evidence that you lied was right out there and pretty indefensible; yet you resorted to name-calling and the stupid "No speak English" retort when you were pressured.

The "no speak English" comment annoyed me terribly. This was a serious topic, feelings were hurt, answers needed to be presented, and here is stupid, ignorant Ed trying to joke around, expecting supportive laughter from the room. Taking it all lightly while the woman he supposedly loves has just been deeply hurt. He didn't give a damn about her feelings - because - well, in his mind, it's all about him. What an absolute joke he is. Liz, run. This man has no redeeming qualities and there is no reason to stay.

Sharp/TLC: Let this guy go back to his little photography business and live his life out alone. He's not able to commit, communicate properly, be truthful or treat his partner as she should be treated.

• Like 7
  • Applause 6
18 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

My DVR has better taste/ sense than I do and didn’t record this. What a mess. 

A lot of people had issues with this recording. For me, it recorded, but was labeled "Stand By Me." I almost deleted it, but took a look first and it was actually the Tell All Part 2. So if you have some random older episode that recorded, it might be it.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

A lot of people had issues with this recording.

Fortunately, I had checked my scheduled recordings. There was nothing scheduled for this timeslot. So of course I then checked the guide on my DVR, where it showed that old episode. I figured it was just mis-labeled, and the correct episode would be on at the expected time.  But since I had set my DVR to only record new episodes, it wouldn't let me add that one.  So I had to time-travel back to "appointment television" days and watch it live.

Edited by kirklandia
  • Like 2
On 1/10/2023 at 12:39 AM, magemaud said:

We did see her go for a voice lesson and the teacher diplomatically told her she was a “little pitchy” and the market was pretty saturated for nursery song singers. 

Haha chippy. 

19 hours ago, anoninrva said:

Haha great post. This was my song Shaggy!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Ed is such a weak, pathetic man.....and gives me flashbacks to when I was single and newly in the dating pool. Once you hit a certain age (I had just turned 40 when I became single again after 17 years), what I found (and I live in a metro area with a lot of high paying jobs, just saying Hazelhurst, GA it is NOT) is that the men over 40 who had never been married, or had been single for a while---there was a damn good reason. And those reasons became very, very clear on date one. Which is why they never got a date 2---well, except the guy who I ended up marrying. Ed wants to pretend that the reason he has been single all this time is because most women are superficial gold digging shrews who just can't see beyond his physical condition/limitations. No sir. It is because you are a lying, sneaky, insecure douche who loves to control and manipulate them. Can you imagine if Liz had an ounce of self respect? The first time he demanded his ring back, she would have tossed it and blocked his ass on her phone and social media and moved on. Rose ran out on his ass at a resort and went back to a shack where she had to shower in a bucket while huge rats ran across the dirt floor rather than accept his disrespect. 

Liz is still young enough that if she takes some time to work on herself, she has plenty of dating options. Plus she has a job now that enables her to support herself so she isn't dependent on Ed for that so.....girl, run, just run. Take off the heels and haul ass. 

Damn girl. What a post. You just spit fire. Do you know you just eithered big ED go listen to the NAS song Either damn. You spit that definite fire. I’ve never heard somebody sum up that Big ED like that. What a frog. Bravo Bravo. 

• Like 4
15 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Ed’s first reaction is always to deny.  Then when Shawn hinted that she had proof then it turns into he can’t remember because he thinks that will stop him from looking like a liar.  I would think you would remember whether you proposed taking an international trip to meet with your ex.  It’s not whether you had potato salad or cole slaw six months ago.

So his real name is E.D.

ED gets a strap on from Liz. ED is a definite Cuck. Acting all tough on T.V. He’s a big Weinie. 

When ED said me no speak English he basically did the Ashlee Simpson Ho down dance on Saturday night live when she got exposed lip syncing. 

Big ED got exposed as a Cheater. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

did the Ashlee Simpson Ho down dance on Saturday night live when she got exposed lip syncing.

I get the point but she wasn’t lip synching she was singing live to a backing track (as unfortunately many modern performers do) and they played the wrong track so she didn’t know what to do.

Big Ed SUPER deflected. He tried so many things to look good and save himself. First, he said he never contacted Rose. That was a lie he got called out on, so then he changed to he didn't remember. Then he didn't know what to say to Liz, so he made it about himself and said he should have supported him being caught in a lie and looking stupid-- to take away the fact that he cheated on her and change the subject. She didn't go for it, so then he said, instead of FINALLY being remorseful and sorry, he said, "Oh, you were just acting like you cared." 

Big Ed is not going to apologize. He is used to his mom, who loves him no matter what he does. I think the mom really babies him. He has a disability, and so his mom is extra loving to him. That said, he can't expect that from romantic partners. They aren't his mom and they have needs as well that they expect their partner to fufill.

I see Big Ed living with his mom for eternity. I don't see that fool ever having a relationship, let alone getting married. He's chasing fame and using it to be the "cool" guy and he is very keen on getting as much female fan attention as possible. In 10 years he is going to be hooking up with drug addicts in dive bars, guaranteed. He is such trash. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
9 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

the Ashlee Simpson Ho down dance on Saturday night live

Now, THERE'S a throwback! lol

16 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

he is very keen on getting as much female fan attention as possible. In 10 years he is going to be hooking up with drug addicts in dive bars, guaranteed.

Only if he has some cash to offer them or a place to crash....even junkies have some standards/want something in a transactional relationship. 

The other elephant in the room with those two is the drinking. Sort of plain to see that when they get lit up is when the fireworks go off---in a bad way. He gets even MORE insecure and starts spewing his vile accusations and putting her down....she gets extra emotional and either lashes out or just cries and curls up in a ball and takes it. Toxic. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
On 1/10/2023 at 11:10 AM, KateHearts said:

can't feel one iota of sympathy for Angie as she moans "I loved him!! I'm broken!" because we all know that even if Michael had pure intentions, she would bully, harass and accuse him of cheating until she drove him into an early grave. She has no idea what love is; she wants to control (and make rules that apply to him but not to her). Does she really think she's sexy? Does she really think that spitting water out on a street corner is appropriate? Does she think she looks prettier with a piercing above her wrinkly old lip?

ITA!

What I don't understand is why everyone felt sorry for her???  She sat there dry crying like Robyn from Sister Wives like she was broken woman.  WTF??  If Michael cheated on her, she DROVE him to it.  I think after years of verbal abuse and controlling behavior Michael went astray looking for a woman who would not constantly scream at him.  Not saying it is right, but I totally would understand if he is cheating on her.  Good for him.  Now he can get rid of her and find someone decent.  But for him to not have one cast member in his court is weird.

And I don't believe for one minute Angela is broken hearted.  Not for a second.

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, gaPeach said:

What I don't understand is why everyone felt sorry for her??? 

Because everyone is afraid of her and what vile comments she has for them, laying just beneath the surface if they disagree with her. They know she can spew at any time, so they want to keep her on their good side. I noticed most of them do that - and I don't buy it. Even in Pillow Talk, Kulani protects herself, just in case they should ever meet again - by acting like she loves and respects Angela - what bull. We can see right through that, darling.

As a side note, please take Kulani and her sister off of Pillow Talk. She has zero charisma and nothing interesting to say. Thank you. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3