Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: TOW in the Media

• Start Topic

Maybe the reason this show and its forms are so popular is that it makes most people look like geniuses by comparison.  How anyone can make a decision like this in a month (and much less of seeing the other person in action) boggles me.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I guess I am somewhat excited about this season, as they are going to Morocco and to the Dominican for two of the stories.  I have a recent colleague in Morocco and spent three weeks in the Dominican last summer.  I thought the DR story was close to Punta Cana,  but I may be mistaken.

• Like 1
On 1/9/2023 at 5:28 AM, silverspoons said:

Debbie is 43 years older? I tried to find the ages and could not? Does this mean he is like 20 and she is 63? She does not look 70?

You've probably found the answer to this by now, but in case you haven't, she is 67 and he is 24. 

• Like 1

I'm confused.  Another season of TOW so soon? And on a Monday night instead of Sunday? With this skank? And why are we rehashing the adoption thing with Kenny and Armando - we KNOW they don't want another kid.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Ugh. Danielle and Yohan. Him I don’t mind so much, she can kick rocks. Or coconuts. At least no Sojaboy or howeverthefuck he spells it. 

Excited to see a new place (Netherlands). And I love Kenny and Armando, but this is going to be all manufactured drama. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Ugh. Danielle and Yohan. Him I don’t mind so much, she can kick rocks. Or coconuts. At least no Sojaboy or howeverthefuck he spells it. 

Excited to see a new place (Netherlands). And I love Kenny and Armando, but this is going to be all manufactured drama. 

Ditto. 

I honestly thought that Matt Sharp and co. were pranking me with this preview and that it was just a review of some of the drama with the TOW couples. But when I saw there was new people, I could not believe it at all. And I am still shocked to my core, that TLC announced a new season of TOW like 2 weeks after the TOW S4 tell all! This is so weird. Are they intentionally running this show into the ground? Because this right here proves that there IS such a thing as too much 90 Day Fiance.

We have Danielle and Yohan yet AGAIN, even though Yohan said at the tell all that he is done with her and wants to break it off. I am so sick of watching her ignorant, annoying, narcissistic ass. She is destined to become the new Grossgela if they keep putting her on season after season. It’s not entertaining anymore. I mean it.

And why are Kenny and Armando back? They don’t need to be at all. There is absolutely no reason. TLC must have made up a storyline for them to generate more revenue because this “having a child” bullshit is as believable as Grossgela toting a baby. We already saw them get married. So be it! Stop continuing these repetitive, monotonous storylines.

Oh, and we have another crazy American psycho going all the way to India for a boy toy. She’ll pull the same old Jen/Jenny shit. I know it. This is the clairvoyant, Kimberly. Based on the preview I can already tell she’s insufferable.

Another season I will be skipping.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

There's a reason it's called 90 day fiance and once they are married the only thing they should be on is 90 day HEA? ( whatever happened to that?) not on every iteration of 90 day that exists just to feed their fame whore, narcissistic, look at me bullshit.

The fact that there's going to be another "other way" before the last is even cold with any of the same people is ridiculous. I get that they probably can't do a good old fashioned 90 day fiance at the moment due to the long wait times for a visa after covid but jeez stop with the same old boring faces that we've seen enough of.

How long have cry baby & his actual baby been married now? 

Edited by Shrek
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1