Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Sisterhood of the Traveling Beefs

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, DrSparkles said:

Jacqueline is a pretty woman & Mia is... not. I also think Mia has borderline personality disorder??

Not sure about a personality disorder (but highly possible) but she is beyond borderline annoying and disgusting 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
On 1/8/2023 at 9:06 PM, LaurelleJ said:

Robyn had someone come to measure them for suits for a Maryland wedding that her parents aren't invited to while wishfully hoping it would happen within 40 days. If we went from destination wedding to just us 4, why haven't we visited the justice of the peace yet? Even the kids aren't buying it. Universe blew that bride veil off her head for a reason. 

see next post.. site seems to have duplicated my response

Edited by sATL
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, sATL said:

I can't remember why Robin wants to re-marry Juan. And I can't remember why Juan is perpetrating why he wants to re-marry Robin. Do the kids even care if they are married legally or not? Is it for social reasons among Juan's basketball colleagues - so he can introduce Robin as his wife at the team dinner ?

At some weddings the officiant asks " if anyone can show just cause why they may not be lawfully wed, speak now.."... I need to know why they SHOULD be married.... I truly mean with these two - what does love have to do with it? They seem more and probably better as good-old-pals...

and I'm not all for a big wedding. 1- I think they had a big wedding the first time and 2-bravo seems to be on a tight budget when it comes to their trips and events. 

• Like 3

Jacqueline stick with the other ladies and say bye bye to Mia.  I don't find Mia interesting at all so I hope she is gone next season.  Keep Jacqueline though.  Ashley, please you brought that girl on purpose to cause trouble. It failed miserably too.  No one believed your.  You seem to be jealous of Candiace and it shows too.

I do nothing but yawn when Robyn is on the tv and even more so when Juan is there too.  Telling Karen it's non of her business is too funny.  Please, you got extra air time for her mentioning the fake story line of your nuptials.  

Maybe just me but I find the whole Charrisse and her being on the show boring too.  I must be missing something because the fights her and Karen have are lame.

• Like 5

Yes, Charisse needs to go for a second time. And Mia. And Robyn.

Gizzy can stay with Karen, Ashley, Candiace and Wendy. They'll need a sixth. Maybe Jacqueline because Mia will be bitter.

And I only want Giselle because she'll be on the outs with everyone but Ashley. And we all know that Ashley will pivot on a dime. I want to see how Gizelle reacts without her muscle and toadies.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 4
On 1/9/2023 at 12:45 PM, drivethroo said:

Karen's anger at Charrisse is something more than Charrisse trying to get back on the show or Charrisse accusing Karen of stepping out on Ray 5 years ago. We don't know the real reason; hence why I speculated on a possible connection with Monique.  But what I do know is Karen is pressed and not telling the truth. We don't know what Monique may have said to Karen (if anything) and we don't know if what she may have said to Karen is actually what Charrisse said because Monique is a proven liar.  We do know the reason why Monique and Charrisse fell out is because Monique was talking shit about Charrisse behind Charrisse's back to Charrisse's friends.  

It's not far fetched to believe Monique told Karen what Charrisse had said (whether true, exaggerated or not).  After all, Monique v. Charrisse is what set off the chain of events in Season 5 and all of that was based on stuff and characters that had happened in Seasons 2 and 3.

Ashley's birthday is in June.  I believe Robyn & Juan went down to the courthouse to get a marriage license in August.  They have until February to use it.  That scene was just for promo; they were never getting married 40 days from that scene.  

And with Juan's legal woes, that current marriage license will surely be expiring...

Gizelle is the one who brought up the lack of friendship.  Karen is the one who put 1100 on 10 instead of continuing to pay Charrisse dust.  So that leaves me to wonder:

• What's your real beef with Charrisse?
  • What's your real beef with Robyn?

That's what we need out of Karen, answer.  Not Jacqueline throwing bricks at Mia in the 11th grade or half of the cast claiming they've been sexually harassed/propositioned by Disinterested Chris & Happy Eddie.

Perhaps the cast knows Candiace is on her way out the door so they want to make it seem like they exiled her from the group instead of her leaving because she's got other things going on.

I certainly hope Candiace does not leave the show, I like her presence, but I can surely understand her pursing better opportunities. If I were Ashley, I would not come for Candiance because Ashley doesn't need that smoke. Candiance will always come back strong because Michael Darby's behavior will always be questionable. Ashley don't talk about Candiance's marriage because you have no room to bring rumors, because everything Michael Darby does is facts. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

watching a marathon , so this might not be the correct episode of Ashley passing out gift goodie bags that had the vibrator. My first thought was she must already be running short of money and/or didn't check with Kandi... her choice a device was quite small/short - I've seen bigger "products"  (behind the blur) on RHO*....  At first I thought it was a tampon

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 4
On 2/5/2023 at 7:04 PM, sATL said:

I need to get shot pouring device like Gizelle is holding... The shot classes were cute too !

image.png.bffdabd88dccb9c0a363d617f7453221.png

The bottle is pretty.

She looks like she is about to clock Jamal, though...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1