Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Sisterhood of the Traveling Beefs

• Start Topic

Gizelle receives some serious news from her doctor; Robyn is adamant about keeping some guests off the list while planning her wedding.

Airdate: 01.08.2023

Enough with the "beef" titles Bravo.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
8 minutes ago, Axie said:

Um, Gizelle?  It’s illegal to drive in Maryland talking on the phone without a hands free device. Just saying…

My only thought throughout that whole otherwise emotional scene. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Like 7

Gizelle will be so happy after her partial hysterectomy, no more periods, she most likely will keep her ovaries so no instant menopause...six weeks in bed, her daughters will take care of her.  She is worried about sex, (who is she having it with anyway), is nothing to worry about they don't take her vagina out, just the uterus and I think she was done with it a long time ago anyway. It is the best thing she can do for herself, it will be so freeing for her.

• Like 16
  • Useful 3

JFC am I tired of hearing about Karen not being friends with Charrisse. Karen does not like Charrisse. The end. A person is allowed to not like another person. This is not interesting.

Jacqueline and Mia need a friend break up asap. This is not healthy.

• Like 15
  • Applause 3

Robyn had someone come to measure them for suits for a Maryland wedding that her parents aren't invited to while wishfully hoping it would happen within 40 days. If we went from destination wedding to just us 4, why haven't we visited the justice of the peace yet? Even the kids aren't buying it. Universe blew that bride veil off her head for a reason. 

This better be some screaming match between Karen and Charisse because they have had Charisse hanging around being a non-factor all season on the strength of this confrontation. That's all she contributes? So basically using Karen to film on the show again. 

Imagine the security scan of the suitcase with nothing but vibrators. 

Mia and Jacqueline had a conversation before the season and said let's make RHOP about us. Whether it's true or not, kinda crummy of Mia to say that about her friend/sister on camera, there's no coming back from that statement. Obviously they are going to air it. Didn't Mia get with Gordon while he was still married though? Pot meet kettle. Mia can GO.

Looking at this fight objectively, I can see how Karen would be mad that Charisse is looking for her "in" with the group by saying oh I'm a friend to you I went to your mother's funeral. Let's not do that. Charisse brought up her own death in her family, but don't make a death in my family a brief part of a point in your storyline to get back on the show. Karen has made it clear she isn't interested in engaging with you. Find another way to get back on the show. I also think production chopped a bit off that argument, likely to not be insensitive. 

My early reunion seating prediction: Wendy, Karen, Candiace, Andy, Gizelle, Ashley, Robyn, Mia. Jacqueline will sit next to Wendy when she comes out. Charisse will sit at home. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
I said Jacqueline will sit next to Mia, I meant Wendy.
  • Like 8
  • LOL 2

I know the woman who boasts about stealing her husband from his ex-wife isn't telling her friend to close her legs to married men. Mia is absolutely horrible. Now I see why Jacqueline's sister has been dragging Mia through the YouTube streets. Candiace was trying to be the peace maker, but some friendships just can't be repaired. My heart broke for Jacqueline. She looked so hurt and betrayed by Mia. 

The Candiace we're seeing on this trip, is the Candiace we her followers see on her Instagram lives. Just having fun and being silly. I do wish she would keep some things to herself, we don't need to know that she inspects her vagina in the mirror. 

So Karen was hurt that Charisse said something about her mother's funeral? I was trying to figure out what they were arguing about.

ETA: I noticed it was only Wendy and Candiace consoling Jacqueline, even though she tried them in Miami. This episode explains how she and Candiace started developing a friendship.

Edited by spunky
  • Like 14

Looking at your lady bits to have a memory of how it looked before you have a child? Does she think her lady bits will be 10 cms dialated for the rest of her life after she gives birth? That sort of thinking is really juvenile.

Looking at your lady bits on a regular basis for what reason?

Karen wants so badly to fight with someone.

Robyn puts the cart in front of the cart all the time and now she is getting suits for the wedding before there is any wedding plan in place, she does not even know what she is wearing, where the wedding will be and it will only be the four of them but she needs to make it difficult.

I think Charisse's dress was on backwards at the dinner, I could see a tag pop up in the front.

We are not hearing about Mia's lady lumps in her backside anymore?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Jacqueline learned that Mia is a friend to no one. Their issues were probably bubbling up for a long time, but Jacqueline didn’t think Mia would get out of pocket like that. 

I almost dozed off at Robyn’s scene with Juan and the boys getting fitted for this non-wedding storyline. 

• Like 13
10 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Charisse brought up her own death in her family, but don't make a death in my family a brief part of a point in your storyline to get back on the show.

And Karen addressed Charisse's family member death by saying she did send her a condolence text. Based on Charisse's response, I guess she saw that as a weak response, which is why Karen added that she was going through her own grief at the time. So yeah, being kind to Charisse wasn't high on her priority list.

I was confused why the conversation went so left with Karen screaming about not bringing her mother into it. But on re-watch it appears Charisse was suggesting she did more than Karen did for her, when Karen's mom died. But Karen appears to think that was just Charisse's way of trying to worm back on the show. 

Drama aside, Karen continues to be my fave. When Karen said the veil flew away because even the veil isn't buying this Robyn and Juan wedding fakery, I about fell over. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 9
2 hours ago, Steph J said:

JFC am I tired of hearing about Karen not being friends with Charrisse. Karen does not like Charrisse. The end. A person is allowed to not like another person. This is not interesting.

Actually it is, because we need to know why Karen is so pressed about Charrisse. This would be more interesting to explore than Fraggle Rock accusing Chris. Karen blows up and makes this big to do about f'cking Charrisse up for talking about Karen's mother when Karen is the one who brought up her own mother.  Karen is using her dead mother to deflect from the real reason she has a problem with Charrisse.  Karen doesn't even want Charrisse even interacting with anyone else in the group...why?

If it's just a situation of "Hey I just don't like you" then you would just state that and pay Charrisse dust.  Instead, you explode at the table like a common guttersnipe and we need to know why.  If this was Candiace jumping up like Karen did, there would be think pieces, Twitter threads and 150 YouTube blogs dissecting why Candiace did that so we need to give Karen that same energy.

My spidey senses tell me Former Cast Member is involved in this situation somehow but that person is no longer on the show so we probably won't get the real truth of the situation.

2 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

So basically using Karen to film on the show again. 

All Karen had to do was pay Charrisse dust but Karen wanted to make this big show of being "big and bad," like she's doing with Robyn.

And that's another thing: why is Karen so bitter and pressed if Robyn gets married or not? If she does, cool.  If she doesn't, cool. Robyn really doesn't need anyone else there besides Juan and the children.  All of this bitter vitriol over Robyn's "fake ass ring"...Karen, it was only 2 seasons ago you were begging Ray to say he loved you and he was lke "Gurl, I guess."

2 hours ago, spunky said:

ETA: I noticed it was only Wendy and Candiace consoling Jacqueline, even though she tried them in Miami. This episode explains how she and Candiace started developing a friendship.

Right, Jacqueline was at Candiace's Ugly Sweater Birthday Party. 

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Looking at your lady bits on a regular basis for what reason?

That was actually a storyline on Sex and the City, where the other ladies were shocked Charlotte had never looked at her lady bits in the mirror.

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Karen wants so badly to fight with someone.

It's unbecoming but if Karen wants to feud with somebody so badly, they need to give her that storyline so she can have something to do other than snipe in the talking head at Robyn, Gizelle and Charrisse while wearing Under the Sea Couture.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Candiace is the only one across the shows I actually watch that will show up, speak, keke and have fun with everyone regardless. I really like that about her.

Oh Charisse 😂😂😂😂 I'm embarrassed for her. She continues to allow Gizelle and Robin to pop a circus tent then volunteer as a clown. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

Actually it is, because we need to know why Karen is so pressed about Charrisse. This would be more interesting to explore than Fraggle Rock accusing Chris. Karen blows up and makes this big to do about f'cking Charrisse up for talking about Karen's mother when Karen is the one who brought up her own mother.  Karen is using her dead mother to deflect from the real reason she has a problem with Charrisse.  Karen doesn't even want Charrisse even interacting with anyone else in the group...why?

But we already know why, don't we? The show has on multiple occasions incorporated flashbacks from the season 2 reunion where Charrisse accused Karen of cheating on Ray. Karen has said that she and Charrisse haven't been friends for 5 years, so that's it, isn't it?

• Like 10
24 minutes ago, Steph J said:

But we already know why, don't we? The show has on multiple occasions incorporated flashbacks from the season 2 reunion where Charrisse accused Karen of cheating on Ray. Karen has said that she and Charrisse haven't been friends for 5 years, so that's it, isn't it?

Karen stepping out on Ray isn't it because multiple cast members have mentioned Karen stepping out on Ray and she's never gotten that upset.

Charrisse has been around the group after Season 2 and Karen's never gotten that upset  by her presence (Charrisse was at every single group event in Season 5).

Gizelle dropped a little suggestion: Perhaps Charrisse slept with one of Karen's boy toys and that's the real reason Karen is upset with her?

The only other suggestion is maybe Monique told Karen things Charrisse had said about her.

Why Karen is so upset at Charrisse needs to be explored because blowing up at Charrisse for talking about Karen' s mother when Karen is the one who brought up her own mother is strange. 

If you know someone is thirsty for camera time and wanting to use you to get it, you pay them dust (ex: Candiace refusing to meet with Sesame Street).

Instead of Charrisse looking thirsty and trying to create a moment, Karen is looking thirsty and trying to create a moment. Same with hating on Robyn and her wedding.  The only reason Karen cares about if Robyn has a wedding is so she can get some air time.  Now that she knows there will be no wedding for her to get air time, Karen figures if she hates on Robyn and her wedding she'll get the air time. 

It's giving "I'm mad this season cuz Gizelle wished death on Ray several seasons ago" teas.  Like I said about Sesame Street last week, "The Thirst is Real."

• Like 6

I’m tired of these manufactured fights. Jacqueline should have flown right back home and ended that weird, no boundaries friendship right then and there. 
I’m sick of people telling other people to keep a name out of their mouth. What a dumb phrase.  I’m on Karen’s side but she did not need to jump up and pretend to lose her mind. She should have just told the group she didn’t invite Charisse because they are not friends. I don’t know why Charisse is there. She is a boring lump and nobody cares about her and Karen’s non friendship.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

I’m tired of these manufactured fights. Jacqueline should have flown right back home and ended that weird, no boundaries friendship right then and there. 
I’m sick of people telling other people to keep a name out of their mouth. What a dumb phrase.  I’m on Karen’s side but she did not need to jump up and pretend to lose her mind. She should have just told the group she didn’t invite Charisse because they are not friends. I don’t know why Charisse is there. She is a boring lump and nobody cares about her and Karen’s non friendship.

I agree. And Charisse has added absolutely nothing this season.I don't know why they brought her back. Jacqueline too, really. I get that we may lose Candiace and Robin after this season, but they aren't the two I wasn't to replace them.

And for the first time I really like Candiace.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, drivethroo said:

If it's just a situation of "Hey I just don't like you" then you would just state that and pay Charrisse dust.  Instead, you explode at the table like a common guttersnipe and we need to know why.  If this was Candiace jumping up like Karen did, there would be think pieces, Twitter threads and 150 YouTube blogs dissecting why Candiace did that so we need to give Karen that same energy.

My spidey senses tell me Former Cast Member is involved in this situation somehow but that person is no longer on the show so we probably won't get the real truth of the situation.

All Karen had to do was pay Charrisse dust but Karen wanted to make this big show of being "big and bad," like she's doing with Robyn.

And that's another thing: why is Karen so bitter and pressed if Robyn gets married or not? If she does, cool.  If she doesn't, cool. Robyn really doesn't need anyone else there besides Juan and the children.  All of this bitter vitriol over Robyn's "fake ass ring"...Karen, it was only 2 seasons ago you were begging Ray to say he loved you and he was lke "Gurl, I guess."

Right, Jacqueline was at Candiace's Ugly Sweater Birthday Party. 

That was actually a storyline on Sex and the City, where the other ladies were shocked Charlotte had never looked at her lady bits in the mirror.

It's unbecoming but if Karen wants to feud with somebody so badly, they need to give her that storyline so she can have something to do other than snipe in the talking head at Robyn, Gizelle and Charrisse while wearing Under the Sea Couture.

Candiace and Chris also attended Jacqueline's birthday party a few days later.

Ashley said on WWHL that there's a lot going on behind the scenes between Karen and Robyn.  I think your assessment of the situation is correct. A bitter former cast member is most likely the problem. 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, drivethroo said:

I remember that and I thought it was stupid, these HW's I think like the shock value and they all love to throw the word "vagina" around to show how hip and cool they are but it comes off a little desperate if you ask me, just like Ashley giving vibrators to all the ladies, at this point if any of those HW's don't have a vibrator chances are they don't want one, we live in an Amazon world and can have things delivered an hour after you order them, it is just so done.  Also, dresses with cut outs are tricky, they may look fine standing up straight but sit down and it looks like a roll of those cans of biscuits bursting at the seems.

Karen's TH look is very Disneye-sque like Ursula from The Little Mermaid did her producer, "Mr. Cut to" select that for her?

Mia probably treats her friend badly and the women try and console Jacqueline, Mia better watch out because those women might like Jackie more than Mia. 

Charisse is a bore, we hear nothing about her life at all, her main purpose being on this show is just to get under Karen's skin, I guess we can change the words from "Under The Sea," to "Under Her Skin," you know keeping with the theme of Karen's TH dress.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
10 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

And Karen addressed Charisse's family member death by saying she did send her a condolence text. Based on Charisse's response, I guess she saw that as a weak response, which is why Karen added that she was going through her own grief at the time. So yeah, being kind to Charisse wasn't high on her priority list.

I was confused why the conversation went so left with Karen screaming about not bringing her mother into it. But on re-watch it appears Charisse was suggesting she did more than Karen did for her, when Karen's mom died. But Karen appears to think that was just Charisse's way of trying to worm back on the show. 

Drama aside, Karen continues to be my fave. When Karen said the veil flew away because even the veil isn't buying this Robyn and Juan wedding fakery, I about fell over. 

Yes this is my issue with the argument. I think it was Charisse's (and Gizelle and Robyn's) plan to use that as part of the things to list to Karen as a way to get back on the show. Gizelle and Charisse are very calculating, so they likely discussed how they were going to list all these things. For Gizelle to bring it up that she went to the funeral and Charisse to cosign, I could see why that would make Karen snap. Yes, you want to use a conflict with me to reestablish yourself on the show (admitting that yes, Karen is that important, because if you go up against her you WILL get your spot back) but don't use my parents' funerals to do it. There is no line that these women won't cross to stay on this show. 

Charisse: Do you think you crossed the line? Do you think your plan to go at Karen was effective at getting you back on the show for the long haul? Do you want us to think your problems with Karen are even deeper as a reason for production to keep you on the show even as a friend? Did you tell production that you would fight with Karen so you could appear on camera? Instead of it looking like an interesting dynamic feud, it makes you look a little desperate that you are obviously trying so hard to get Karen's attention. Prior to this point, either you haven't said much, or they cut out everything you have said, but you have appeared on most of the season presumably off the strength of your potential argument(s) with Karen, which are now coming to a head. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Like 3

I'm sorry but custom made suits for boys that young....they're going to grow out of them by the time the wedding happens.  When Robyn asked the boys about where they'd like the wedding they said Jamaica, and then Robyn says - how about Chesapeake Bay.  died.  

I literally can't stand Charisse - she serves no purpose what so ever and she thinks she's so fancy.  When the waiter asked her what her drink order was - she said "champagne" IN A FRENCH ACCENT.  Girl....STFU

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I don't see how you can blame the Karen/Charisse dynamic on Monique. She's been off the show for a couple of years, and even if she did spill to Karen things that were said, Cha-Cha said them. I think that Karen has always had an over-inflated sense of her own importance and in the Mocha Moms/Jack & Jill/ D9/ Links world, she's probably used RHOP as a way to justify her place in the pecking order. Neither Charisse or Karen were born into those circles, nor did they get there through their professional achievements or business acumen. Both are women of a certain age who desperately want to be on the top of the pecking order, who's major claim to fame prior to this show was marrying well and this is their one desperate shot at relevancy. Charisse would see a huge come up if she could land a gig that paid $300-400k per year and that is exactly what those Bravo check would do. I don't hate her for it, but because she has nothing else going on in her life, expect fully that a return to RHoP would mean more houseware lines, the launching of a signature champagne brand, or a some manufactured for the show drama with Karen as she doesn't have an interesting life/work to share. Being an empty nester does not make you interesting in an of itself.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Sharper2002 said:

Jacqueline learned that Mia is a friend to no one. Their issues were probably bubbling up for a long time, but Jacqueline didn’t think Mia would get out of pocket like that. 

I almost dozed off at Robyn’s scene with Juan and the boys getting fitted for this non-wedding storyline. 

I kind of feel that Mia was a little envious of Jac when they were younger for having a loving and caring mother.

Now, that Mia has money she likes to both control and lords it over Jac in the name of helping her.

However, Jac has also played into this dynamic. 

If I did not have enough money for a Porsche then I would rather not have one than have one of my friend's husbands put down some money for the car.

• Like 9
  • Applause 8
5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

How stupid that Jacqueline is on this trip. She's not friends with anybody except Mia and they were already fighting before the trip. 

Are these women going on expensive out of town trips every time one of them has a birthday? 

Robyn needed to have custom suits made for the boys and Juan even though they are the only ones at this wedding? I guess for pictures? How boring. 

I have a new TV and man does it show every flaw X100! Mia's complexion is really bad. She needs to get to the dermatologist for treatments. I guess she forgot about her skin when she was having everything lifted and tightened (vagina included).

Wendy was quiet and composed this episode. The only way I like her. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I'm sorry but custom made suits for boys that young....they're going to grow out of them by the time the wedding happens.  When Robyn asked the boys about where they'd like the wedding they said Jamaica, and then Robyn says - how about Chesapeake Bay.  died.  

The suits were being comped in exchange for the promotional value to the guy who was making them.

And I doubt they were actually made because the "wedding" was supposed to occur 40 days after the date of that scene and she still isn't married.

Maybe Juan scored a free suit out of it but I doubt the boys did because it is ridiculous to even buy a suit for a boy who has no occasion to wear it. Rent a damn tux for a one time wedding if necessary.

My god but this show is boring. It has gone the way of BH and others where the reason for the beefs occur outside of the show and so they make up a stupid reason to be angry and/or the anger seems to come out of nowhere and/or the explanations for the trigger that we see on the show are ridiculous. 

Whether Charisse texted or went to the funeral and mentions it is not generally equivalent to insulting someone's mother.

• Like 5

If I had a drink for every time anything vaginal came up, I’d be buzzed….from Ashley always talking about her sweaty cooch to the infamous flashlight inspection, I’ve had my fill of nany talk!!

When in the bluedilly hell did I ever see the day that I’d be pleased with Candiace?!  CANDIACE!!  She tried to be the voice of reason during Mia and Jacqueline’s fight.  Seeing Jacqueline’s pain at the possible end of a 30-year friendship was a trigger for me, as I’m still smarting from a 17-year friendship that ended eleven years ago. 

G. looks so much better this season, almost zaddy-like…but then I remember how he acted when he was drunk with the distracting dentures and that smacked me back to reality.

If this season ends with Robyn and Juan still not married, it is time to pull the frickin’ plug.  And her mother should be pissed about not being at the wedding.

Karen and Candiace had me howling with their shade; Karen regarding Robyn and Candiace regarding I believe Gizzard.

Gizzard, you are the worst kind of friend….let Karen and Charrisse handle their drama on their own, you ain’t got to know everything, heiffa.

Finally, Charrisse….if I’m not mistaken, wasn’t Karen clear to you at Drinkgate that she didn’t see a future friendship with you?  It was pretty much her saying that she’s good to be just cordial with her, anyone remember this?  At any rate, stop playing yourself….Karen ain’t thinking about your muppet ass, leave her be.

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • Like 9

2 hours ago

I don't see how you can blame the Karen/Charisse dynamic on Monique. She's been off the show for a couple of years, and even if she did spill to Karen things that were said, Cha-Cha said them.

Karen's anger at Charrisse is something more than Charrisse trying to get back on the show or Charrisse accusing Karen of stepping out on Ray 5 years ago. We don't know the real reason; hence why I speculated on a possible connection with Monique.  But what I do know is Karen is pressed and not telling the truth. We don't know what Monique may have said to Karen (if anything) and we don't know if what she may have said to Karen is actually what Charrisse said because Monique is a proven liar.  We do know the reason why Monique and Charrisse fell out is because Monique was talking shit about Charrisse behind Charrisse's back to Charrisse's friends.  

It's not far fetched to believe Monique told Karen what Charrisse had said (whether true, exaggerated or not).  After all, Monique v. Charrisse is what set off the chain of events in Season 5 and all of that was based on stuff and characters that had happened in Seasons 2 and 3.

1 hour ago, amarante said:

And I doubt they were actually made because the "wedding" was supposed to occur 40 days after the date of that scene and she still isn't married.

Ashley's birthday is in June.  I believe Robyn & Juan went down to the courthouse to get a marriage license in August.  They have until February to use it.  That scene was just for promo; they were never getting married 40 days from that scene.  

And with Juan's legal woes, that current marriage license will surely be expiring...

1 hour ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Finally, Charrisse….if I’m not mistaken, wasn’t Karen clear to you at Drinkgate that she didn’t see a future friendship with you?  It was pretty much her saying that she’s good to be just cordial with her, anyone remember this

Gizelle is the one who brought up the lack of friendship.  Karen is the one who put 1100 on 10 instead of continuing to pay Charrisse dust.  So that leaves me to wonder:

• What's your real beef with Charrisse?
  • What's your real beef with Robyn?

That's what we need out of Karen, answer.  Not Jacqueline throwing bricks at Mia in the 11th grade or half of the cast claiming they've been sexually harassed/propositioned by Disinterested Chris & Happy Eddie.

1 hour ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

I get that we may lose Candiace after this seaso

Perhaps the cast knows Candiace is on her way out the door so they want to make it seem like they exiled her from the group instead of her leaving because she's got other things going on.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
19 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Gizelle will be so happy after her partial hysterectomy, no more periods, she most likely will keep her ovaries so no instant menopause...six weeks in bed, her daughters will take care of her.  She is worried about sex, (who is she having it with anyway), is nothing to worry about they don't take her vagina out, just the uterus and I think she was done with it a long time ago anyway. It is the best thing she can do for herself, it will be so freeing for her.

Agree. Mine was a vaginal hysterectomy and my recuperation was less than two weeks. Virtually no pain after and it was a relief to be free of the fibroids after 2 years of constant heavy periods. 

I don’t understand the argument at the end between Karen and Charisse. I didn’t hear Charisse go after Karen’s mother. Was something edited out?

Sounds like Mia has some resentment towards her friend and it’s not just financial. Wonder if something did happen between Jacqueline and Gordon. 

• Like 6

But does there need to be a real issue? The foundation of all these shows is manufactured drama. Why does Karen need a reason; no one else does. Gizelle had no real beef with Monique so she started one.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

This would not surprise me....after all, her pilot was just picked up and her music is doing well, why come back to this unnecessary drama?

Good for her. It would be awesome if she was the breakout star of this series. That would drive thirsty Ashley crazy.

Karen's TH look is very Disneye-sque like Ursula from The Little Mermaid did her producer, "Mr. Cut to" select that for her

It looked to me that she is going to the same dressmaker as some of her drag queen friends. I mean that as a compliment

6 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I literally can't stand Charisse - she serves no purpose what so ever and she thinks she's so fancy.  When the waiter asked her what her drink order was - she said "champagne" IN A FRENCH ACCENT.  Girl....STFU

She says everything in that mumble mouth voice that makes her seem like a drugged-out confused grandma.

18 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Mia and Jacqueline had a conversation before the season and said let's make RHOP about us. Whether it's true or not, kinda crummy of Mia to say that about her friend/sister on camera, there's no coming back from that statement. Obviously they are going to air it. Didn't Mia get with Gordon while he was still married though? Pot meet kettle. Mia can GO.

Hmmm.

Mia has been shown to be both a conniving liar and very stupid.

I can totally believe that they planned the fight to get Jacqueline on the show and somehow shit got real very fast.

Mia's line about closing your legs to married men is what Nene said to Kim Z and it made no sense in this situation since we do not know Jacqueline's history.

4 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Sounds like Mia has some resentment towards her friend and it’s not just financial. Wonder if something did happen between Jacqueline and Gordon. 

4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I have a new TV and man does it show every flaw X100! Mia's complexion is really bad. She needs to get to the dermatologist for treatments. I guess she forgot about her skin when she was having everything lifted and tightened (vagina included).

I don't want to reduce women to their looks but it is obvious that Mia has spent several thousands of dollars on her appearance.

However, I could not help but notice how much better-looking Jac is than Mia. Jac seems to have her original face and looks about 10 years younger than Mia, even though they are supposed to be around the same age.

• Like 8
35 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Good for her. It would be awesome if she was the breakout star of this series. That would drive thirsty Ashley crazy.

Ashley reminds me of Sheree - just squandering an opportunity. Just walking around gossiping. She is the only one not doing anything additional; she not even trying. Dancing on TikTok is not a brand. And if the reviews and comments on She by Sheree are any indication, it won't be around for long.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

I don't see how you can blame the Karen/Charisse dynamic on Monique. She's been off the show for a couple of years, and even if she did spill to Karen things that were said, Cha-Cha said them. I think that Karen has always had an over-inflated sense of her own importance and in the Mocha Moms/Jack & Jill/ D9/ Links world, she's probably used RHOP as a way to justify her place in the pecking order. Neither Charisse or Karen were born into those circles, nor did they get there through their professional achievements or business acumen. Both are women of a certain age who desperately want to be on the top of the pecking order, who's major claim to fame prior to this show was marrying well and this is their one desperate shot at relevancy. Charisse would see a huge come up if she could land a gig that paid $300-400k per year and that is exactly what those Bravo check would do. I don't hate her for it, but because she has nothing else going on in her life, expect fully that a return to RHoP would mean more houseware lines, the launching of a signature champagne brand, or a some manufactured for the show drama with Karen as she doesn't have an interesting life/work to share. Being an empty nester does not make you interesting in an of itself.

Yes, I don’t get placing blame on Monique at this point but she is still on peoples minds. 
Jacqueline should not have been so deep in Mia and Gordon’s life. She should drive a car she can afford……etc.  It sounds very dysfunctional . 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

If I had a drink for every time anything vaginal came up, I’d be buzzed….from Ashley always talking about her sweaty cooch to the infamous flashlight inspection, I’ve had my fill of nany talk!!

When in the bluedilly hell did I ever see the day that I’d be pleased with Candiace?!  CANDIACE!!  She tried to be the voice of reason during Mia and Jacqueline’s fight.  Seeing Jacqueline’s pain at the possible end of a 30-year friendship was a trigger for me, as I’m still smarting from a 17-year friendship that ended eleven years ago. 

G. looks so much better this season, almost zaddy-like…but then I remember how he acted when he was drunk with the distracting dentures and that smacked me back to reality.

If this season ends with Robyn and Juan still not married, it is time to pull the frickin’ plug.  And her mother should be pissed about not being at the wedding.

Karen and Candiace had me howling with their shade; Karen regarding Robyn and Candiace regarding I believe Gizzard.

Gizzard, you are the worst kind of friend….let Karen and Charrisse handle their drama on their own, you ain’t got to know everything, heiffa.

Finally, Charrisse….if I’m not mistaken, wasn’t Karen clear to you at Drinkgate that she didn’t see a future friendship with you?  It was pretty much her saying that she’s good to be just cordial with her, anyone remember this?  At any rate, stop playing yourself….Karen ain’t thinking about your muppet ass, leave her be.

A few months ago someone asked Candiace on her live, why she got involved in Mia and Jacqueline’s Twitter beef. She said that she's known her closest friends since high school and college and she can't imagine discarding any of them for a TV show. She said she was truly hurt for Jacqueline. 

Edited by spunky
  • Like 4
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3

I know she’s ridiculous but Karen cracks me up.

Charisse is just annoying. She’s such a waste of space on this show. Please don’t invite her back show. Karen was cracking me up insulting Charisse. Ashley and Wendy”’s faces during the fight was funny.

Robyn and the wedding? Please just stop talking about it. It’s embarrassing at this point. Just either go to a courthouse or give it up.

Mia seems like a total bitch. She wants Jacqueline to just be her little bitch and never question anything. They are both try hards tho.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
47 minutes ago, spunky said:

A few months ago someone asked Candiace on her live, why she got involved in Mia and Jacqueline’s Twitter beef. She said that she's known her closest friends since high school and college and she can't imagine discarding any of them for a TV show. She said she was truly hurt for Jacqueline. 

What a refreshingly beautiful thing for a housewife to say. Particularly, since Candiace and Jac did not really start off on the right foot.

• Like 9
  • Love 4

Charisse is such a wannabe...ordering a generic house champagne like she just ordered Dom. Bitch, sit back and try to quench your endless thirst with that Andre's Cold Duck.

Mia is the kind of friend who will turn on you cuz she got a zit and you didn't. Girl, you better clog them pores with baby oil so Mia can feel good about herself!!

Will Robyn & Juan get married in this decade? Don't care...

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
On 1/8/2023 at 9:15 PM, spunky said:

My heart broke for Jacqueline. She looked so hurt and betrayed by Mia. 

Mia is so broken she could never be a real friend to anyone.  I think her childhood has done irreparable damage to her.  I hope Jacqueline never takes her back.  Mia needs a shrink stat!

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
53 minutes ago, swankie said:

Mia is so broken she could never be a real friend to anyone.  I think her childhood has done irreparable damage to her.  I hope Jacqueline never takes her back.  Mia needs a shrink stat!

She is so broken but also is incredibly obnoxious and vile

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

This episode highlighted what my issue with Gizelle is, everyone has their own personal "storyline" aside from the drama within the group, and the only thing she had to offer was her alleged hysterectomy and we didn't even see her going to her doctor, telling her kids or her group of friends, etc. The only thing we got was her talking to Robyn on the phone (while driving) and she seemed even more alive when she reverted the topic to Charrisse and Karen. 

When Jacqueline and Mia were having their kerfuffle Gizelle was more interested in the gossip and what they were saying to each other, even Wendy and Candiace showed more empathy towards the situation when Gizelle was supposed to be friendlier with both Mia and Jacqueline. 

I get that Gizelle's job is to be messy, but it's impossible to imagine why, at this stage of the game, ANY of them (except Juan's roomate) would tell her anything about their lifes, hell, she even blurted out Robyn's BM schedule just because it annoyed her. 

Speaking of Robyn... Not that I care about weddings on reality television but, if you're going to show me a fitting, let it be your dress fitting! If your sons aren't Sheree's or Dolores' I don't need to see them at all. 

I think the reason why Karen is on Robyn's neck has more to do with her role on the show, the GEB have always come for Karen regarding her finances and her marriage, so Karen is returning the favor, just like when she was questioning Gizelle's flop relationship with Jamal. 

Edited by charliesan
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
11 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Why isn’t Robyn doing a wedding for Bravo? The engagement party was a hit. 

Because someone has to actually be willing to marry her for that to work.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 19