Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: Are You Mad?

• Start Topic

Jenny, Cassie and Beau uncover the truth about the Bleeding Heart Killer, but before justice can be served, chaos breaks out. Avery’s involvement with Tony’s crime family escalates to a standoff; Emily and Denise are put in grave danger; and despite her recent revelations, Sunny’s family ties continue to pull apart. As Cassie, Jenny and Beau work to clean up the mess, the killer is still on the loose, ensuring no one is safe.

Airing 1/11/23

Last week I had the feeling that Beau wasn't going to survive the season finale.  Now...I'm not sure.  I don't think they'd be as obvious about killing him off as they are in next week's trailer.  And now that Avery's out of the way, the family can head back to Texas where it's warm (notice Beau's winter jacket when no one else seems to be cold?)

I also think Donno is going to survive.  If Buck can walk away from a hammer to the head and still be a threat, then no simple bullets are going to stop Donno.  Besides, they've set up Donya for next season. 

No.  No.  Nonononononono. You better not kill Donno.  I knew something was wrong with this episode when Jenny didn't have a band tee shirt on.  Still, he couldn't exit without one last line - "They're not real triplets."

Where was the SO monitoring the meeting from?  It took them forever to roll up on the bar. Lyle must have done a quick step down the sidewalk when he heard the gunshots after walking out the door.  "Not my circus, not my ponies." I was rather glad to see Mr. Sleaze and the 'triplets' go down.  Good riddance.

I get that Paige was traumatized, but you would think she would at least remember that she climbed out of a 8' high cement bunker and could have told the cops that much.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Buck took repeated blows to the head with a hammer.

With. A. Hammer.

I'm sorry but I just don't see him (or anyone) getting up from that.

Bastard killed Lulu's dad! Bad man!

Glad that Walter is stepping away from Sunny.

Really thought that the mobster guys had taken Emily. Never occurred to me that it might be Buck until Head Goon said he didn't take her. Well played, show.

Agree that with Avery gone (yay!) Beau will most likely  take the family back south and he and Carla will try again. 

Donno had better survive.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

No.  No.  Nonononononono. You better not kill Donno.  I knew something was wrong with this episode when Jenny didn't have a band tee shirt on.  Still, he couldn't exit without one last line - "They're not real triplets."

Where was the SO monitoring the meeting from?  It took them forever to roll up on the bar. Lyle must have done a quick step down the sidewalk when he heard the gunshots after walking out the door.  "Not my circus, not my ponies." I was rather glad to see Mr. Sleaze and the 'triplets' go down.  Good riddance.

I get that Paige was traumatized, but you would think she would at least remember that she climbed out of a 8' high cement bunker and could have told the cops that much.

I thought that too but then it occurred to me they aren't going to walk in the middle of a gun fight, which actually had nothing to do with them(this meeting would have taken place without them and would have gone much the same way, Avery was in way over his head, Tony was always going to kill him as soon as he could get the money), it's not like "innocent people" were involved, the closest to that was Avery and he was the idiot who kept going after that money despite being told what a bad idea it was and why and despite them trying to kill him earlier(the guy Donno killed with the hammers) and they had to make sure it was clear so none of them would get shot.  So that was probably what most of the time was supposed to be taken up with.

I was so afraid for the dog and very relieved when they had Buck leave her but poor baby lost her dad. :( 

That was an intense episode though.  

Edited by tessathereaper
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

So, a lot of us were right…Walter was a red herring. He may not be all there, but he is not a psycho killer. Kind of rooting for him and Paige. She’s probably going to jail (at least for a little while) and he can wait for her.  He can start his own business selling handmade wooden toys online. 

And what is up with Paige?  She escapes Buck and goes back to his house? Instead of just going to the police or at least going home? Does she have zero family and friends? She must know the money’s gone? Why not go to the police? 

So Buck is definitely the BHK. Figured it had to be him or Sunny. Still up in the air if Sunny was an accomplice or not. She didn't really bat any eye when he killed their camper in the woods.

Donno and Tonya! Poor Tonya! Hope Donno survives. I want them to end up together and happy.  If Donno survives, this would be a wake up call to leave the business and turn legit totally.

You know what would be a great spin off?  Sheriff Beau and Donno/Tonya as his private go to investigators/protection people. Is there someone who needs Witness Protection, but doesn’t qualify for the real thing? Call Donno and Tonya. Need some insider info or intimidation of bad guys? Call Donno and Tonya.

Poor Cormac. Just poor Cormac.

Kind of knew Avery wouldn’t survive the season. Don’t feel bad. He brought it down on his wife and step-daughter, not just himself.  In the last episode, total projection. He put his greed over his family, and blamed Beau for not keeping his family safe. And he was dumb on top of it.  RIP, but he was a jerk.

Why did it take so long for the cops to get into the bar? Were they a mile away?

Beau has another jacket. Anyone keeping count of how many different ones he’s worn?

Beau keeping his fear and his panic under control, but helpless to totally stop tears welling in his eyes, when he confronted Avery, was an awesome scene! 

Jenny did not just touch that jar with the heart with her un-gloved fingers!!!! They knew they were going into a (probable) crime scene. So much incompetence! Also, can she move with wearing that vest on top of her jacket? 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, MAK said:

Jenny did not just touch that jar with the heart with her un-gloved fingers!!!! They knew they were going into a (probable) crime scene. So much incompetence! Also, can she move with wearing that vest on top of her jacket? 

Also, a crop-top bulletproof vest?  That leaves an awful lot unprotected. (Per Col. O'Neill, in SG1, after being shot in the arm while wearing a bulletproof vest:  "I want sleeves on my vest.  I'm serious.") 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Dowel Jones said:

Advertising picture of Donno with two bloody hammers:  "I still got it."

I want to see this show, Beau, Donno and Tonya.  Beau the straight and narrow private I, Donno and Tonya his not so straight and narrow(to say the least) contacts who can do various "odd jobs" for him.

• Like 8
3 hours ago, MAK said:

You know what would be a great spin off?  Sheriff Beau and Donno/Tonya as his private go to investigators/protection people. Is there someone who needs Witness Protection, but doesn’t qualify for the real thing? Call Donno and Tonya. Need some insider info or intimidation of bad guys? Call Donno and Tonya.

Why did it take so long for the cops to get into the bar? Were they a mile away?

Beau keeping his fear and his panic under control, but helpless to totally stop tears welling in his eyes, when he confronted Avery, was an awesome scene! 

I want to see this show, Beau, Donno and Tonya.  Beau the straight and narrow Private I, Donno and Tonya his not so straight and narrow(to say the least) contacts who can do various "odd jobs" for him.

IMO it was because they had no way to see what was going on - it's a tight space, with a bar, tables, etc to use as barricades and shields, so they had to move in slowly to make sure they wouldn't be open fired on once they got in there.  We just didn't see that part of it, we only saw them arriving in the actual room.

I felt so much for Beau.  He was basically focused on one thing, Emily.  Even when Carla said she'd been followed his next thought was for his little girl.  Jensen was fantastic.

Edited by tessathereaper
  • Like 6

So, of course, not only is Buck still alive but he's already out and about kidnapping the likes of Emily and Denise despite being whacked in the head several times by with a mallet.  Head trauma on this show is wild!  You've got the likes of him and Wolfgang last season getting blows to the head and walking around an episode later like it was no big deal.  Meanwhile, Blake gets one smack to the face way back in season one and dude's dead before he hits the ground.  It can go either way!

Like with T-Lock last season, Avery ends up being another troublesome stepfather/mom's boyfriend who at least does try to do the right thing at the end and probably really did care for Emily/the daughter in his own way, but his past actions were too much to overcome and his end was probably always set in stone once he stole that money.  Not going to shed any tears for him, but credit to Henry Ian Cusick for adding some layers here.

Since he is still alive, I'm going to guess Donno will pull through, but I'm still pissed with this tease!  Donno and Tonya must not be killed, show!  If anything, give them a spin-off!  And have Ren pop in from time to time!!

Considering some of the lengths Jensen Ackles went through to save his bro on Supernatural, you better be watching your ass, Buck.  Beau is going to go to war!

Walter's out and it seems like his strange bond with Paige has taken a sudden odd sweetness to it, but I worry that him going after Buck will lead to his downfall somehow.  I'm starting to think this is all going to end with only Sunny still being alive, but having to live with how her actions helped lead to the destruction of her family.  Well, maybe Cormac still has a shot, but he is clearly getting beaten down over how he's discovering how much his family sucks after every episode.

One episode left this season! 

• Like 3

It was a tense episode and pretty good by Big Sky standards. I know it was necessary, but what bad guy dying on the floor tells the sheriff that he didn't kidnap anyone? No, he says FU. But with only one episode to go, they can't go looking for Emily and Denise everywhere the bad guys could have been. I won't even go into the ridiculousness of Buck wandering around after those hammer blows and kidnapping people.

Jensen did a great job showing his panic/fear/anger/etc. I'm anxious to see what he brings in the finale. I also believe that he will survive and move back to Texas with Carla and Emily. Hope Donno survives as well. RIP Avery, you were an idiot.

It's obvious that they are wrapping this storyline up next week, but I wonder if they're wrapping the show as well. I hope not - it's a fun watch if you don't take it too seriously. I guess we'll know soon.

• Like 7

I couldn't believe all 3 of them went in the bunker.  I thought one of them should stay out to watch.  I kept expecting to hear the door slam shut on them.

I laughed when Donno said that Avery probably hunts foxes since he is British.  Donno loves his foxes.  

• Like 11
33 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

I couldn't believe all 3 of them went in the bunker.  I thought one of them should stay out to watch.  I kept expecting to hear the door slam shut on them.

I laughed when Donno said that Avery probably hunts foxes since he is British.  Donno loves his foxes.  

Then Avery said he was Scottish. Lol

• LOL 6

Damn it, not Donno! He was only 3 days from retirement.

"Not killing you was the best thing I ever did." - Donno's exclusive line of romantic greeting cards. He better not die.

Walter totally isn't surviving the finale, is he? Right after he frees himself from Sunny. I thought Paige was mostly using him, but there's a weird little bond there.

I honestly don't remember...did Walter for sure kill Luke?

Poor Cormac. 

Buck is looking pretty good for a guy who took multiple hammer blows to the head, even by TV and Big Sky standards.

The killing of the hiker was brutal. Poor Lulu :( I'll just assume she's safe with the family.

Were Denise and Emily coming up with a plan at the end? There's not a lot of suspense there since obviously Beau will reunite with his family, but still a pretty intense episode.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Like 4

Donno loves his foxes and Tonya loves Donno!  I ❤️ Donno too and am on Team Tonya and Donno.  He must live and they make Donya happen.

Did we already know that Avery is/was Scottish?  RIP dude.  If you hadn't been a greedy so-and-so.  Hope he had life insurance and Emily gets something.

I think Jenny finally ran out of rock bands to advertise and borrowed that top from Cassie.

I think Buck will wind up dead, Cassie and Jenny can tell everyone he was the Bleeding Heart Killer, Emily and Denise escape safe and sound, and innocent Walter and Paige ride on into the Sunset with Mama Sunny left to host another Sunny Day Excursion Glamping Adventure.

Buck touched Lulu's dog collar tag with his bare fingers.  Would it be too much to ask that an investigation leads to Buck's arrest for Lulu's Dad's murder if he lives?

• Like 3

Didn't Walter kill his adoptive parents when he was much younger? Isn't that why Sunny kept Walter hidden from the world all those years? Why was Walter freed if he did, in fact, kill his adoptive parents? Needless to say, I'm confused about this.

I do like Walter as a character and I really really like the job the actor is doing to bring Walter's character to life.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Damn it, not Donno! He was only 3 days from retirement.

"Not killing you was the best thing I ever did." - Donno's exclusive line of romantic greeting cards. He better not die.

Walter totally isn't surviving the finale, is he? Right after he frees himself from Sunny. I thought Paige was mostly using him, but there's a weird little bond there.

Poor Cormac. 

Buck is looking pretty good for a guy who took multiple hammer blows to the head, even by TV and Big Sky standards.

The killing of the hiker was brutal. Poor Lulu :( I'll just assume she's safe with the family.

Were Denise and Emily coming up with a plan at the end? There's not a lot of suspense there since obviously Beau will reunite with his family, but still a pretty intense episode.

I hadn't even thought of that, usually it's the cop 3 days from retirement who gets killed, and while I don't think Donno will die, they put a twist on it with the criminal who was 3 days from retirement dying.

Did Buck actually take all those strikes to the head? I mean Paige kicked his ass but it could be possible a lot of her blows were going a little wild.

• Useful 1
10 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I'm not positive but I think it might have been the hitmen that were wandering around the woods looking for Paige and Luke.  I really don't think it was Walter.

My husband also asked why they let him go since he was responsible for killing his abusive adoptive parents.  My thought it that they didn't bother because there wasn't a jury that would convict him for that - especially with the testimony from his adopted? (foster?) sister.

I was super confused about how Buck ended up with Emily and Denise as I thought he was still wandering around the woods and the convenience store when they were taken.  I couldn't figure out how Buck got them from the head bad guy (never did know his name).  Why take them and not just disappear?  Kidnapping Emily ensures a frantic manhunt.

If Donno dies, that is squarely on Tonya as Donno has told her at every turn that getting involved in this is a mistake.  It seems like he has been happy running his legitimate diner and it's Tonya that keeps pulling him into illegal side projects. 

I don't know if Walter survives the season but it would be nice if he and Cormac could form some sort of connection.  I understand his resentment of Cormac having a family while he was stuck in the woods but that's not Cormac's fault.  And Walter seems to be a nice person (if creepy and weird) - he has protected other people at his own expense (his sister and Paige).  Sunny's decision to keep Walter away is on her, not Walter.

• Like 9
3 hours ago, Mrs. Stanwyck said:

I was super confused about how Buck ended up with Emily and Denise as I thought he was still wandering around the woods and the convenience store when they were taken.  I couldn't figure out how Buck got them from the head bad guy (never did know his name).  Why take them and not just disappear?  Kidnapping Emily ensures a frantic manhunt.

Exactly this. It makes no sense.

3 hours ago, Mrs. Stanwyck said:

If Donno dies, that is squarely on Tonya as Donno has told her at every turn that getting involved in this is a mistake.  It seems like he has been happy running his legitimate diner and it's Tonya that keeps pulling him into illegal side projects. 

Tonya should be the one to die. Her character has always been awful.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, AstridM said:

Exactly this. It makes no sense.

Tonya should be the one to die. Her character has always been awful.

There's going to be a reason for Emily's kidnapping I'm pretty sure, based on something the showrunner said in an interview.  He mentioned a surprising twist.

• Useful 4

Say what you will about Buck, but he sure can walk off a head wound impressively. On this show, people can either survive basically anything, or a tiny hit to the head kills them instantly. He really did not see it coming that Buck was the kidnapper, very impressed that he's managed all this would the insides of his head are basically mush. Oh Emily, its rough to be the teenage daughter of a cop on a cop show, you pretty much exist to angst until you get kidnapped in time for the season finale. 

Poor Cormack. In one day he goes from having a family business with parents he's close with to realizing that the least scummy person in his family is probably his secret semi feral brother who lives in the woods. I really feel sorry for Walter, if Sunny hadn't sent him off to live in the woods after he killed his abusive adopted parents and gotten him some help, he might be doing...maybe not great, but better than he is now.  Maybe Cormack and Walter can actually bond after this, even in the middle of this bizarre situation. 

Donno better not be dead! He and Tonya continue to be the best part of the show, not everyone can make a line like "not killing you was the best thing I ever did" sound so heartfelt and sweet.

Jensen did a great job in this one, I figure that he will leave after this season but its been great having him here.

• Like 9

Who's got the $15 million now?  Avery got killed before hitting the "transfer to the bad guys" button, right?  If it's still in his account, I guess Carla gets it?  Since it wasn't "officially" stolen from anyone legitimate?  

I'd kind of like Walter and Cormack to somehow wind up with it and go off and bond somewhere together, far away from Sunny.  

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ahrtee said:

Who's got the $15 million now?  Avery got killed before hitting the "transfer to the bad guys" button, right?  If it's still in his account, I guess Carla gets it?  Since it wasn't "officially" stolen from anyone legitimate? 

I don't think so. Everyone who was in the room at the time Avery said that all he had to do is enter the amount and hit a button is dead. We don't even know what happened to his phone. That money would be in a numbered account somewhere, so who knows where it is and if anyone would ever get it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
7 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

I don't think so. Everyone who was in the room at the time Avery said that all he had to do is enter the amount and hit a button is dead. We don't even know what happened to his phone. That money would be in a numbered account somewhere, so who knows where it is and if anyone would ever get it.

Weren't Tonya and Donno in the room?  I remember when all the gunfire started, Donno pulled Tonya behind a (wooden!) table, as if that would stop any bullets (though luckily, all the bad guys hit was the top edges that splintered.  I guess they didn't think about shooting through the center of the table). 

I could imagine her grabbing the phone.  Beau didn't seem to notice it when he checked that Avery was dead. 

• Useful 2
10 hours ago, AstridM said:

His Scottish accent pretty much gave it away, imo. 🤷‍♀️

Avery sounded more English to me.  The actor Henry Ian Cusick was born in Peru and raised there and in Trinidad and Scotland, according to his official website.

• Like 1

Given Tanya‘s retcon to a brilliant criminal strategist from a cowardly waitress, I bet she grabbed the phone.  After all Avery promised her and Donno the entire  $15 million. She’s pretty ruthless.  I finally like Donno after two seasons/ hopefully he will live and she dies somehow.’

I believe Walter was a juvenile when he killed his adoptive parents, went to a mental hospital and was released on his 21st birthday   If Sunny had left him alone, he’d  be a more normal person than what he is now.

I don’t know who killed Luke - Paige was already gone after he tried to kill her, so maybe the mobsters.  So I think Walter  is totally in the clear.

Paige won’t go to jail at all.  No one has reported the $15 million stolen and the mobster is dead.  Plus Avery was the only one proven to be in possession of it.  Sunny plans on leaving town, which means Paige won’t get charged for threatening her with a knife

For a minute I thought Tex was driving the car with Emily and Denise  until I spotted Buck  and the baseball cap in the rear view mirror.  Even though Tex had walked out on the mobster about Emily.  Did you know mobsters just let their underlings walk out?  

Has anyone at the sheriff’s office  noticed the park ranger is missing? 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 1

If I remember correctly, the newspaper article abt the fire stated that a young boy and girl were missing.  Then when they tracked down Walter’s adoptive sister, she claimed that Sunny picked them up right after.  What if Sunny induced Walter to start the fire because the adoptive parents were abusive?  She seems to be the type to have been manipulating all the men in her life.  I’m still not sure abt her.

Esp after that “Are you mad?” by Buck.  He sounded like a little boy asking his momma if he was in trouble.  I’m wondering if Paige actually his him with a rubber mallet.  The wound in his leg seemed worse.

Speaking of Walter, I hope he explains that Mark’s death (the hiker) really was an accident.  Yeah Walter spooked him, but he also wanted to help him aft he was injured.  

Donno will be okay.  He just has to be.  Hubby remarked when he showed up behind goon #2 at the beginning, “Book ‘em Donno.”  LOL

Paige is so traumatized, I bet she sees Walter as her protector now.

Why did Buck take both Emily & Denise?  He has to know that it’s a risk taking both.  Why not just take the target and kill the other?

Beau, take your family and get the heck out of MT.  

• Like 4

Do you think anyone will remember about the phone or the $15 million?  After all, Beau set up the scheme for Avery to give it to the mobsters in order to get Emily and Denise back, and Avery was wearing a wire so everyone in the van could hear everything he said.  OTOH, apparently nobody remembers that the park ranger is missing, so a mere $15 million is nothing much. And no one has mentioned any of the other victims since early in the season. 

SEASON SCORECARD: Killed:  The hiker (Mark?); the camper (Mary?); Luke; the park ranger; the second hiker; Avery and all the mobsters.  Kidnapped:  Paige (several times); Emily and Denise.  Still Missing:  The $30,000 (or however much) that Gigi swindled the police out of; the $15 million: Buck, Emily and Denise.  RESOLVED:  Avery is out of the picture. Buck is a bad guy (though they don't know exactly what he's done yet).  Gigi is in jail.  Walter is free.  Cormack is screwed up for life.    

I don't think Walter has actually killed anyone (I still think it's possible/likely that Sunny set the fire that killed his adoptive parents to get him away from the abuse.)  I don't think anyone has connected him with the (first) hiker, and I don't think he killed Luke--he had plenty of chances but never did anything but look threatening (and crazy).  I'd guess it was Buck--wasn't Luke killed with an arrow (not the hitmen's choice of weapon!) and Avery and Buck were the expert archers.  

I've said it before--I don't think Donno is dead.  They didn't show anything directly--just Tonya holding up a bloody hand, the cliche of "OMG, I didn't know he was hurt!" that's usually followed by some kind of revelation/resolution.  But mostly, since O'Nan is not just the actor but also the writer/producer, I don't think he'd let them write Donno out unless he was tired of the actor part of his job.  But he seemed to be having so much fun writing for himself (most of Donno's best lines were written by O'Nan) that he obviously really, really likes the character.  

Paige may be traumatized, but I don't trust her to stick with Walter once she gets out of the woods (literally and figuratively).  She seems more than a little unbalanced, not just traumatized, or else why go after Sunny just for revenge instead of heading straight for the police to help her and arrest Sunny for giving her up to Buck.  

And I have no clue why Buck would take either Emily or Denise.  He had a getaway car and nobody looking for him.  But then, very little in the show actually is logical.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 1/14/2023 at 10:12 PM, mythoughtis said:

Given Tanya‘s retcon to a brilliant criminal strategist from a cowardly waitress, I bet she grabbed the phone.  After all Avery promised her and Donno the entire  $15 million. She’s pretty ruthless.  I finally like Donno after two seasons/ hopefully he will live and she dies somehow.’

I believe Walter was a juvenile when he killed his adoptive parents, went to a mental hospital and was released on his 21st birthday   If Sunny had left him alone, he’d  be a more normal person than what he is now.

I don’t know who killed Luke - Paige was already gone after he tried to kill her, so maybe the mobsters.  So I think Walter  is totally in the clear.

Paige won’t go to jail at all.  No one has reported the $15 million stolen and the mobster is dead.  Plus Avery was the only one proven to be in possession of it.  Sunny plans on leaving town, which means Paige won’t get charged for threatening her with a knife

For a minute I thought Tex was driving the car with Emily and Denise  until I spotted Buck  and the baseball cap in the rear view mirror.  Even though Tex had walked out on the mobster about Emily.  Did you know mobsters just let their underlings walk out?  

Has anyone at the sheriff’s office  noticed the park ranger is missing? 

Tex wasn't really an underling, he was hired to do a job but he clearly was someone with his own reputation and probably not worth killing over something like "hey I don't hurt kids".  At that point Tony thought they were home free basically, he was about to get the money, he was going to kill Avery himself.  They didn't really necessarily need Tex.

• Like 3
On 1/14/2023 at 7:12 PM, mythoughtis said:

And then she has the brilliant idea to hide the phone in dying Donno's jacket pocket.  Kind of like Titanic, though, Tonya dies and Donno survives, and finds the phone later on in the hospital.  "My name?  Dawson.  Jack Dawson."

• LOL 2

So I loved Part 1 of the finale!

They fooled me into thinking Tony had the girls, but I guess Buck, having been foiled in his attempt to get Paige's heart, decided he'd take TWO! now instead.

Poor Beau must be even more terrified for his baby girl now!

That was such a great scene between Beau and Avery with Beau's desperation mounting even with his last words to Jenny and Pop as he went out to find Avery.

Cannot wait for Part 2 tomorrow night!

I'm pretty sure Donno is not dead.

Loved Tonya taking out Tony after he ended Avery, who I think learned the error of his ways much too late. Couldn't feel bad for him even while appreciating Henry Ian Cusick's acting in that role, and yes, especially when he was opposite Jensen, who finally got a scene with Reba in this one. Yay! for that scene too.

I don't think she had any idea about Buck and his Are you mad? at the end, not only explained the title of this episode, but also gave us more insight into their twisted relationship.

Yup, poor Walter and Cormack indeed. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 1/17/2023 at 11:56 AM, Myrelle said:

Yup, poor Walter and Cormack indeed

I have a feeling this is the end of Cassie & Cormack.  I can’t imagine Cormack wanting to stick around a place with so many lies & painful memories.  Shame, because their chemistry was off the charts.

• Sad 1

So, my biggest oh no moment was when Buck called the puppy to him and picked him up.  I was like "NOOOO" don't kill the puppy.  phew..  Just comforting her.  

I really really really  hate the twist of Buck being the one that kidnapped Emily.  He should be in survival/escape mode.  Not kidnapping someone else. Especially not one as high profile as the sheriff's daughter.  It's not like he doesn't know who she is.

I'm also not sure how Beau immediately jumped to that conclusion other than the fact that we need to get on with things.

OK off to watch the last epi now.

• Like 3