Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Well, Pounders, I am going to let the dogs out to go to the bathroom, let them in and go to bed. If this is the finale, I guess I will see you all again next season .

I look forward to Wednesday nights just for the snark.  It helped me get through the  last 6 months during which I lost my 14-year-old dog and 17-year-old cat.

Take care and see you next time.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 13
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I thought so too. She looks way up there

I thought she said she'd do the diet with him? I guess they both lied about their eating habits.

• Like 6

Meh.  This is someone I don't care to see a follow-up on.

I will hold on to hope that this is NOT the finale and that I will see you again next Wednesday.  Have a good night, all!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Kid said:

Well, Pounders, I am going to let the dogs out to go to the bathroom, let them in and go to bed. If this is the finale, I guess I will see you all again next season .

I look forward to Wednesday nights just for the snark.  It helped me get through the  last 6 months during which I lost my 14-year-old dog and 17-year-old cat.

aw, sorry.

• Love 1
Just now, Kid said:

Hang in there, friend. If you're feeling it you should join us on Fridays for Love After Lockup. Lots of the folks who snark here snark there. 

Good night Pounder pals! It's been....a season. Get back on track and keep your purse tacos handy. Have a great week! Till next time. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Hey we made it to page 100!  Actually that's not that high for 8 episodes.

Cause this season kinda sucked!

ETA: see how I keep posting because I don't want the season to end.  Hahaha

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3