Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I am chatting with y'all, watching this, and am in a meeting. 

They just called my name/asked me something and I HAVE NO CLUE...

Currently acting like my wifi is wonky...in chat: can't talk. bad wifi.

A silver lining in the pandemic ish...

• LOL 18
13 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Heaven forbid that we don't have our lashes in place 

I can't wear makeup for the surgery. I'm OK with that part of it, but before  and after the surgery, I'll be walking thru the hospital. People will see me. I'm thinking of writing a letter to patient customer service, surely someone will show the surgeon the error of his ways. 

• LOL 8
7 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I guess I could hook up with the guy next door...he's presumably been to jail, at least (I watched him get arrested one morning (last year I think) with no shirt on, because he's classy like that). I went to take the trash out one night a few months ago and he was sitting on the steps, and decided to strike up a conversation for some reason (up until then he barely said two words to me, which I was fine with). He started with asking if I drink, if I have a boyfriend and if I live alone. Which is not creepy at all.

You should have said " Yes and I am so proud of him. He just got a promotion with our police department,. He is a captain. "

• Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

While there's an ad on, has anyone here ever worked for Child Protective Services? Are they really monsters? 

I haven't worked for them but I have worked in child welfare and I've known many people who work for CPS. In one way, it's like a lot of other professions - a lot of good people and some bad ones. 

It's a low-paid, misunderstood and often maligned profession. The burnout is very high because it's a demanding and dangerous job. Most are overworked and underpaid. Most go into the profession because they have a genuine desire to help children and families. Most really do want to do right by their clients and are very under resourced. I absolutely couldn't do that job and I have tremendous respect for those who do.

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

I am chatting with y'all, watching this, and am in a meeting. 

They just called my name/asked me something and I HAVE NO CLUE...

Currently acting like my wifi is wonky...in chat: can't talk. bad wifi.

A silver lining in the pandemic ish...

Sorry….I think my connection had a glitch…can you repeat?

• Wink 1
  • LOL 6
15 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Lock your doors…always. That is creepy

He really hasn't spoken to me since, thank goodness. I don't see him all that much (I also tend to avoid going outside on the rare occasions he's out there if I can avoid it). More recently I called the cops on him at 2 in the morning because he was blasting his stereo and fighting with some girl in his car. (I couldn't hear what they were saying but I did hear her call him a f***ing a**hole quite clearly, from inside the car, through my closed window, with the stereo still blasting. Don't know what he did to her but I can't say I disagree.)

But I always keep my door locked.

Edited by ams1001
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
3 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

I have YET to turn on my video.  They probably didn't even believe that I am here.  Chilling with my fellow Pounders is sooooo much better.

Edited by umgoblue
because clarifying that my video isn't on, makes so much more sense.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Wink 1
1 minute ago, crazycatlady58 said:

You should have said " Yes and I am so proud of him. He just got a promotion with our police department,. He is a captain. "

"He was worried about getting a good job after he left the Green Berets"

"His muscles are so huge from body building that they had a hell of a time finding a uniform to fit him" 

• Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

I haven't worked for them but I have worked in child welfare and I've known many people who work for CPS. In one way, it's like a lot of other professions - a lot of good people and some bad ones. 

It's a low-paid, misunderstood and often maligned profession. The burnout is very high because it's a demanding and dangerous job. Most are overworked and underpaid. Most go into the profession because they have a genuine desire to help children and families. Most really do want to do right by their clients and are very under resourced. I absolutely couldn't do that job and I have tremendous respect for those who do.

They are recruiting me...I wondered if they were recruiting and luring with fairly decent money and a lotta benefits because it's a nightmare on wheels. 

They are recruiting 'recent grads'. I can't wait to see their faces when six decades of me pops up on their Zoom interview. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Boyfriend/fiance is Daune.  (She says Doo awn). 

It scares me to death that she's driving.  How can she safely operate the pedals in an emergency?   

So, she flunked out before, and is back again.   632 lbs I think.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Whoa, wait a minute, they're in Houston already? No tantrums in a drive through? No meltdowns in a hotel? No pants-shitting in the passenger seat? Is this even My 600 Pound Life? 

Nothing will ever top last season where they left her with her stuff on the side of the road. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

just now

I always wonder what the hotel personnel think when they see someone this size coming through the doors.  

They probably react like Indiana Jones when he saw that giant rolling rock headed his way. 

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

I always wonder what the hotel personnel think when they see someone this size coming through the doors.  

They put them in Room 5 😂

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 12
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"He was worried about getting a good job after he left the Green Berets"

"His muscles are so huge from body building that they had a hell of a time finding a uniform to fit him" 

And he has done a great job training our four Dobermans!

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

I’ve added that to my telework lexicon. That and, “sorry guys, gotta jump,” “I’ll circle back with you in a couple days,” and “can you put your question in the chat?”

I wish people would respect my trash tv watch schedule. I get tired of having to mute Maury to take a call on Teams.

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
3 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Hotel workers are like doctors and pizza delivery guys and plumbers. They've seen everything. 

• Like 6

Is  anyone else having a problem with the forum? New replies are not loading. I have to go back to the previous page and then hit next to get new content.

Edited by Kid
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3