Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: There’s No Crying in Yachting, Part 2

TexasGal
  • Start Topic

Captain Sandy plays referee in Alissa and Camille's mounting tension; Camille complains to Captain Sandy about being pulled in too many directions; Fraser confronts Camille about going over his head; Ross's flirtatious behaviour leaves Katie upset.

Airdate: 01.02.2023

Camille is a mess, she is bad at her job, rude and immature, she has been like this since the first charter why is she getting chance after chance? Why prolong the inevitable, she is not going to suddenly be amazing or even halfway decent at her job.

Ross is a predator, it is like he just assumes that he will be with a different girl every night and they should be flattered that they have been chosen, ick.

Why does the big red head always have to talk about her lady bits? And if she thinks the most important thing in a relationship is sucking dick she has had some poor relationship choices and it is unfortunate if dick sucking is important in her relationships because she is far from her boyfriend's dick so I guess she will have to rely on communication.

I have noticed that this ship has some really ugly dinnerware and dishes have been served without under plates for the small bites and soups, have they been using chargers?  This is what makes me think too much, place settings and table service.

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Like a hungover elf recovering from way too many eggnogs, these comments are in the order of episode scenes broadcast…

Tony – so sorry the schedule interferes with your early morning grunting, but shift work is a reality in sailing.  Get used to it.

So at least one of the guests is a former gold medal athlete, etc. – but they take them on holiday with them to show them off?  Hard to imagine something so crass. 

I’m way tired of Camille’s whinging about having to work, but Alissa is a master manipulator, bringing out the big gun tears with Captain Queeg and complaining (again) about Camille.  As much as I dislike Camille for her laziness and lackluster attitude, I dislike Alissa even more for the sniping manipulator she has shown herself to be.  Camille may be a stone, in that she doesn’t do much, but Alissa is a snake.

And still Camille reminds us that she’d rather be with the passing revelers on another ship than where she is – apparently still numb to the idea that it’s work first that leads to time off and holidays.  And now she’s alienating both interior and deck crews.  I give  the over/under for her one more episode.

That poor guest who got covered in jellyfish!  Eww!  The deck crew was right there to help, which is encouraging.  I would have completely freaked out if that had happened to me.  Which is why I don’t mind being ON a boat, I definitely don’t like the idea of being in the water.

Now it looks like the interior crew drew the short straw and get Camille full time.  Already this doesn’t bode well as Camille doesn’t understand chain of command, and just remains combative and recalcitrant in every way.  When you’re the lowest ranking crew member, and poo rolls downhill, you’re the bottom of the hill.  Obviously Camille just isn’t cut out for this work.

So Ross has to go back and fix something that wasn’t broken in the first place – the schedule.  Now that Tony can grunt in the morning again, everything is fine.

A surprisingly tame night out after the charter was over – no one yelled or lost it that we saw.  Ben, don’t fall for the crazy!  I know it’s tempting, but indulgences last for a moment – regrets for a lot longer!

Meanwhile, back at the boat, though, once again Ross gets too shitfaced and has to apologise after.

What will happen next week?  Will Tony continue his grunting?  Will Camille finally lose it altogether?  Will Queeg mop another floor?  Stay tuned, if you can keep the crazy away!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Last week I commented that Camille’s ex-boyfriend and his family must be so relieved she is not in their orbit any longer.  This week, I am relieved on their behalf that Camille is out of their lives.  What a frickin’ assh**e she is!  Lazy, entitled, brat with such an inflated sense of her value.  Crying every time she doesn’t get her way.  Has she never held a job before?  Never had a manager or boss give her direction or tasks to complete?  She will need a string of Sugar Daddies for the rest of her life because she obviously will never be a viable  employee in the traditional sense.  Please let her be fired soon.  And no invite to any reunion either.  She will only claim she was bullied, the “editing” made her look bad, she’s really an excellent worker, everyone loves her…

Tony and his grunting yoga and whining over his workout has really become annoying. He also doesn’t seem to grasp the concept of what having a job means.  He and Camille act like they signed up to be guests vs. crew, and that the schedules are supposed to accommodate them.

Ross is gross.  Katie should just cut him off, but she won’t.  She will continue to be his puppy dog and f*** buddy based on his whims.

I need an order of crab cake Benedict stat.  

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

The guest handled being stung by jellyfish well; obviously very painful, but she didn't let it ruin the trip & stayed upbeat. We've seen spoiled guests have bigger meltdowns over much less.

Rachel's food! 😍 Tomahawk steak, the Indian feast, crabcakes benedict--- Yum! What a great tip!

I smell producer shenanigans with having the primary bring her gold medals. If she knows someone well enough to pay for an expensive cruise for them (ok, well, they may not actually pay for the cruise on this show, but I digress...) they've probably already seen them.

Lazy yelling at whatshername to stop working & get out of the room because she's busy crying in it--- omigod, lol. And giving so much attitude about being told how to dispose of broken glass safely--- just ridiculous. I truly hope she sees herself on camera & learns from it, but I doubt it.

• Like 16
10 hours ago, Tanukisan said:

I’m way tired of Camille’s whinging about having to work, but Alissa is a master manipulator, bringing out the big gun tears with Captain Queeg and complaining (again) about Camille.  As much as I dislike Camille for her laziness and lackluster attitude, I dislike Alissa even more for the sniping manipulator she has shown herself to be.  Camille may be a stone, in that she doesn’t do much, but Alissa is a snake.

100% Will be interesting to see if Alissa now targets the redhead/Fraser in an effort to make herself look better. I mean, who is going to be up at 2am stocking the fridge?

In a line I thought I'd never say, good on Sandy for at least being cognizant that she likely wasn't getting the full story from Alissa & her tears. 

Ross is gross.

• Like 4

I think Camille thought she was going to be the "It Girl," on this boat, her role was to be the prettiest girl on board, have all the guys wanting to be with her and that her bad work ethic would not be noticed because she was so beautiful and desirable.  It did not work out for her and now she realizes she has to actually work and she no likey.  Crying because she is being told what to do and blaming others, seems we have a budding narcissist in our midst.  

She sucks and nothing can change my mind.

• Like 16
  • Love 1

In Camille's defense (and I'm kind of embarrassed to be saying this), Capt. Sandy did tell her to take a break. I don't think it ever dawned on her that she was being politely told to get the heck off the bridge, because it never dawned on her that letting your boss know you'd come up to chill while you weren't working isn't very smart. And because of that lack of situational awareness, she took Sandy literally and went on a break, although the 30-minute embellishment was all on her.

Sandy had already tried reasoning with her a couple times;  and she should have been much more explicit when dealing with her -- she backpedaled a bit, too, when stating what she had told her. It might have been what she meant, but it wasn't what Camille heard. 

That said, though, it mystifies me how anyone could be as clueless as she is about how to work. Apparently she's managed to get though many life situations by crying so that other people do whatever she was supposed to be doing just to finish the task or shut her up because they didn't want to hear about how she was being wronged. 

In other news, I'm loving Rachel. She's a great chef, and I really enjoy her sense of humor. She's become one of the few voices of sanity on the crew. 

Edited by rur
  • Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

If I had the money to charter a luxury yacht for a couple of days, I wouldn't have any interest in doing these off-boat activities like beach picnics or playing tennis (I mean, talk about a busman's holiday). I'd be perfectly content to be out on the water, swimming, using the jet skis and playing on the water slide, enjoying drinks and fine food for the whole two days. All these dumb "activities" the show makes the guests do would annoy the crap out of me. 

Am I over-reacting by saying what Ross did in the hot tub borders on sexual assault? I'm shocked he wasn't fired over that. I can't believe Katie is crying herself to sleep over this creep. 

These people just have no boundaries. I can't imagine getting into a hot tub with a group of people and then starting to make out with someone like Camille and Ben were doing. Not unless a group orgy was agreed upon beforehand. And then Camille and Ben were actually going at it in the bunk above Tony. That's just . . . unbelievably rude. I get they're young and horny and attractive and things are going to happen, but I can't imagine what I would do if I were Tony in that lower bunk. 

Camille is a mess, she is bad at her job, rude and immature, she has been like this since the first charter why is she getting chance after chance?

She's been getting chance after chance because Fraser is a coward and a crap chief stew. It took Sandy coming on board to confront her. Fraser is right in that she doesn't want structure, she wants excuses for her shitty work ethic. Moving her to interior full time won't stop her complaints. Let's see if Fraser comes through with this promised schedule he's supposed to make out for her. We've got a whole charter to go yet, that's two more episodes we're stuck with her, at least. I'm sure the producers aren't in any hurry to get rid of her.

Why does the big red head always have to talk about her lady bits?

Rachel is just as crude, if not more so, and everyone seems to love her. Frankly Hayley is about the least objectionable person on this boat right now.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And another thing, we are shown photos of Camille, there is one where she is sitting next to an infant in a car seat, no explanation given, are we supposed to think she had a baby?

Wow, I missed that altogether.  I'm not going to re-watch the episode though because Camille is genuinely losing it at the end there and I have some sympathy.  I have problems with anxiety and I recognize her meltdown.  Yes, yes, there's no excuse for not working, but she's clearly in over her head and it's hard for me to watch that.  Sandy should let her leave now, for everyone's sake, including Camille's.

28 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Am I over-reacting by saying what Ross did in the hot tub borders on sexual assault? I'm shocked he wasn't fired over that.

No.  You're not over-reacting.  An alcohol-fueled sex addict is never a good thing.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

The guest handled being stung by jellyfish well; obviously very painful, but she didn't let it ruin the trip & stayed upbeat. We've seen spoiled guests have bigger meltdowns over much less.

Rachel's food! 😍 Tomahawk steak, the Indian feast, crabcakes benedict--- Yum! What a great tip!

I smell producer shenanigans with having the primary bring her gold medals. If she knows someone well enough to pay for an expensive cruise for them (ok, well, they may not actually pay for the cruise on this show, but I digress...) they've probably already seen them.

Lazy yelling at whatshername to stop working & get out of the room because she's busy crying in it--- omigod, lol. And giving so much attitude about being told how to dispose of broken glass safely--- just ridiculous. I truly hope she sees herself on camera & learns from it, but I doubt it.

Now Voyager,  first of all,  love love love the Bette photo and your moniker from that fabulous film.   I agree regarding the guest who had the jellyfish incident, it was handled beautifully by all involved.  May I just add that I am kinda loving Captain Sandy this time around.  Yes she loves the camera, but this time her meddling is for good not for mere attention. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, iMonrey said:

If I had the money to charter a luxury yacht for a couple of days, I wouldn't have any interest in doing these off-boat activities like beach picnics or playing tennis (I mean, talk about a busman's holiday). I'd be perfectly content to be out on the water, swimming, using the jet skis and playing on the water slide, enjoying drinks and fine food for the whole two days. All these dumb "activities" the show makes the guests do would annoy the crap out of me. 

Am I over-reacting by saying what Ross did in the hot tub borders on sexual assault? I'm shocked he wasn't fired over that. I can't believe Katie is crying herself to sleep over this creep. 

These people just have no boundaries. I can't imagine getting into a hot tub with a group of people and then starting to make out with someone like Camille and Ben were doing. Not unless a group orgy was agreed upon beforehand. And then Camille and Ben were actually going at it in the bunk above Tony. That's just . . . unbelievably rude. I get they're young and horny and attractive and things are going to happen, but I can't imagine what I would do if I were Tony in that lower bunk. 

She's been getting chance after chance because Fraser is a coward and a crap chief stew. It took Sandy coming on board to confront her. Fraser is right in that she doesn't want structure, she wants excuses for her shitty work ethic. Moving her to interior full time won't stop her complaints. Let's see if Fraser comes through with this promised schedule he's supposed to make out for her. We've got a whole charter to go yet, that's two more episodes we're stuck with her, at least. I'm sure the producers aren't in any hurry to get rid of her.

Rachel is just as crude, if not more so, and everyone seems to love her. Frankly Hayley is about the least objectionable person on this boat right now.

It wouldn’t be the first time on this show. Remember Ashton forcibly kissing Kate TWICE? Not to mention his behavior in the van? This misogyny is A-OK in Bravoland. Ross is just disgusting and should be fired for screwing around with subordinates, at the VERY least.

And did I see what I thought I saw in Ben and Tony’s cabin? ANOTHER new low for Bravo. 🤢

I was just passing through and was just in time for the grossness portion of the show, I guess…😕

• Like 5
12 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Yup, it's probably stunt casting.  They had her pack those heavy medals to show off on the show.

They have value, though she's obviously not the biggest name in women's tennis, so there's probably a risk in getting them lost or stolen.

Camille brags bout defying authority in high school and thinks that's the way to operate the rest of her life.  When she's in a job where they won't put up her poor work ethic, back talk, etc. she pouts and cries.

The dumb experiment with splitting her between two departments is over.  Now she's Fraser's headache, exclusively.

Lee would be citing "chain of command!" repeatedly.

But Bravo wants this, just like they had Rhylee curse at her bosun and constantly talking about how she did things when she captained some small trawler in Alaska or whatever.  I think she got booted off one season and then she was brought back as a replacement.

So being loud and rude has currency on these BD shows.  IF not explicitly encouraged, the people who apply to be on these shows know that this kind of brattish behavior gets a lot of air time.

Bravo isn't fooling anyone.  They could easily screen out people with these kinds of personalities during casting.  But instead, they repeatedly cast these types, intentionally.

Alissa sobbing to Sandy was a little too much too.

Katie will fuck Ross, then see him fuck someone else, probably on the ship, then she will fuck him again.  So much for the women's empowerment she yakked about in this episode.

You know one of the key things in BD is the cuisine, with the chefs always describing the dishes, what they were, what ingredients, etc.

Honestly though, she could have put out slabs of meat and most of the BD guests would love it, doesn't have to be some fancy cut like Tomahawks.  Oh we had one experiment recently with the chief stew trying to make a big deal of wine pairings, because the provisioner happened to offer cards with florid descriptions of wine and such.  The chef wasn't even involved in making dishes to go along with the wines.  The guests didn't care that much after a couple of glasses of different wines.

I guess it's for TV, maybe what it's like to have private gourmet chefs who try to accommodate tastes, diet restrictions, etc., to sell these 5-star cruises.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Oosala said:

Wow, I missed that altogether.  I'm not going to re-watch the episode though because Camille is genuinely losing it at the end there and I have some sympathy.  I have problems with anxiety and I recognize her meltdown.  Yes, yes, there's no excuse for not working, but she's clearly in over her head and it's hard for me to watch that.  Sandy should let her leave now, for everyone's sake, including Camille's.

Agreed, even that little clip was triggering and hard to watch.  But yet, Camille is the only thing worth watching on this season.  Alissa, is a horrible boss, and shows no respect for anyone.  I don't see her doing much, except micro-managing everyone else.  We need to see more of he red-head girl, which I don't know her name due to her not getting much screen time

• Like 2

Camille is a production plant for sure. Has there ever been a person who has worked both deck & interior AT THE SAME time?  She looks pretty expert at make up or she has her own glam squad.  She appears to have very few redeeming qualities to the Nth degree and shows no remorse for any of her actions - seems like she’s been chosen ( or probably chose it for more screen time) as th3 show’s villain.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, crimson23 said:

Agreed, even that little clip was triggering and hard to watch.  But yet, Camille is the only thing worth watching on this season.  Alissa, is a horrible boss, and shows no respect for anyone.  I don't see her doing much, except micro-managing everyone else.  We need to see more of he red-head girl, which I don't know her name due to her not getting much screen time

I do not think Alissa is a horrible boss, I think she is reacting to a co worker who is not just a bad worker but absolutely refuses to participate in team work, I see frustration from Alissa. One of the issues with Alissa's failures as a "boss," is because Fraser is lacking in managerial skills, Camille is right about Fraser never being around her when she is on duty...Fraser is only reacting to Alissa's frustration and not seeing Camille in action.  Camille taking a break in the wheelhouse with Capt. Sandy shows us that she has not idea how to conduct herself in a working atmosphere, the girl is dumb, if she wants a break and has not asked permission from Fraser for it she should learn about flying under the radar and finding a hiding place.  Camille is the personification of the squeaky wheel gets the grease but Sandy will soon run out of grease.

Big Red's given name is Hayley, I was this many days old when I learned it.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Camille is a production plant for sure. Has there ever been a person who has worked both deck & interior AT THE SAME time?  She looks pretty expert at make up or she has her own glam squad.  She appears to have very few redeeming qualities to the Nth degree and shows no remorse for any of her actions - seems like she’s been chosen ( or probably chose it for more screen time) as th3 show’s villain.

I think Izzy did for a very short while before she moved to the deck crew permanently. But Izzy actually WORKED.

• Like 2

I noticed this episode did a lot of Sandy ass-kissing. Damage control much? Bravo is clearly invested in keeping Sandy around, but it's going to take more than a few talking heads singing her praises to wipe out the memory of BDM a couple of seasons ago. That said, it's going to take Sandy to get rid of Camille because Fraser clearly isn't up to the task. 

One of the issues with Alissa's failures as a "boss," is because Fraser is lacking in managerial skills, Camille is right about Fraser never being around her when she is on duty...Fraser is only reacting to Alissa's frustration and not seeing Camille in action.  

Fraser knows the extent of Camille's behavior firsthand and secondhand. He's already admitted to Rachel that he just didn't know what to do. He also admitted on his last job as chief he let his crew walk all over him and clearly he hasn't improved. 

• Like 7
48 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

He also admitted on his last job as chief he let his crew walk all over him and clearly he hasn't improved. 

Fraser is afraid of not being liked, he should take a page out of Kate's book and get the job done and being friends is not the objective.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

I agree with you. I can't think of anyone else on the show that was supposed to work both jobs at the same time.

Fraser appears to have an unhealthy relationship with food/his body image. In an earlier episode he talked of hating himself for eating a whole muffin and then he passed on the hot tub because he was "so fat". I understand the pressure, especially on gay men, but it still so sad to see.  Dude is model thin, approaching gaunt.

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, snarts said:

Fraser appears to have an unhealthy relationship with food/his body image. In an earlier episode he talked of hating himself for eating a whole muffin and then he passed on the hot tub because he was "so fat". I understand the pressure, especially on gay men, but it still so sad to see.  Dude is model thin, approaching gaunt.

I wasn't sure I heard it right. He was like, "I ate the whole muffin." Probably an eating disorder.

• Like 1

Two scenes really showed Camille's lack of respect for authority.  First, she saunters onto the bridge eating chips and asking Sandy if she can hang out there and take a rest.  What member of a boat crew acts that entitled towards the captain like that?  I think she genuinetly suprised the Captain with her attitude.  If you want to get ahead on a ship's crew, don't be the squeaky wheel but Camille is doing everything she can to get Sandy's attention. It's not gonna end well.

And then when she was on the bridge late at night she took a seat in the Captain's chair.  So much entitlement and lack of understanding.

Finally at the end of the episode where Camille was crying and carrying on at Alyssa, I think Camille was mad because she wanted to cry in front of the camera and have one of her "I'm ready for my closeup Mr. Demille" moments.  Also, has anyone seen any genuine tears when Camille cries?

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I do think it is interesting that since Sandy has stopped asking charter guests if their meals are hot and on time miraculously the meals have never been cold or late.

Rachel is super talented but she has really ugly tableware on this boat.

So far the guests have been pretty decent guests and the crew have gotten some really good tips, when do we get crazy drama or crazy requests? 

Edited by Baltimore Betty
Hit the button too fast.

Do you think Camille is fully aware and she has accepted to play the villain or she has no clue and she is just being exploited by the production? I can't decide. 
So far I find the bosun worst than Camille. Playing a role or not he is gross.

• Like 3

Alissa's problem as a manager is the condescension. That nutjob layabout can't articulate it, but that's what's upsetting her so much, particularly late in the episode, when she's constantly being called "boo" or "babe" in a really, really shitty tone when she's being corrected. It's infuriating, I wouldn't do it to my 14 year old, much less an adult. Not that the nutjob doesn't bring it on herself with the lack of work and her own attitude, of course, my point is no one is right.

But the blond is less right. 

• Like 4

I think Camille is being coached by production, playing the villain, but she thinks that production thinks she's sassy and clever. It's just dawning on Camille that she's being set up to get tossed off the boat, and she will lose her camera exposure. That's all she cares about.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

I came back because I feel negligent in not addressing the absolutely insane sequence in which that english bosun and his GENEROUSLY described as inappropriate touching. It's unfathomable that he's not ashamed enough to quit after the charter, but also that Bravo would take on the liability he clearly presents when in the presence of alcohol. That scene was absolutely disgusting, just like that douchebag. 

• Applause 2

Camille is a production plant for sure. Has there ever been a person who has worked both deck & interior AT THE SAME time? 

I don't think there's anything particularly suspicious about having a deck stew on this boat because it's bigger than any of the previous yachts they've used. That in and of itself doesn't prove anything. However, there's no doubt that Bravo deliberately casts "characters" they know will stir up drama, mostly by being incompetent malcontents. It's really too bad they feel the need to do this because it's gotten way too obvious and clearly we're all sick of it.

I think Camille is being coached by production, playing the villain, but she thinks that production thinks she's sassy and clever. It's just dawning on Camille that she's being set up to get tossed off the boat, and she will lose her camera exposure. That's all she cares about.

Agreed. I don't think the show is "scripted" to the extent that Camille is told specifically what to do and say, but I do think producers are sort of egging her on during interview sequences because they think she makes "good TV." 

So far the guests have been pretty decent guests and the crew have gotten some really good tips

$31,000 for this charter! That's the biggest tip I can remember them ever getting. And Camille didn't deserve a penny of it.

I wasn't sure I heard it right. He was like, "I ate the whole muffin." Probably an eating disorder.

He was overweight as a child and bullied. I don't think he has an eating disorder per se but he's very careful about his diet and I wouldn't rule out body dysmorphia. 

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

It's unfathomable that he's not ashamed enough to quit after the charter, but also that Bravo would take on the liability he clearly presents when in the presence of alcohol.

When he apologized the next morning, I thought that production made him do it. They chose to allow the behavior to happen, and included it in the edited episode, then carefully had him apologize on camera. They are trying to cause drama while covering their liability asses.

• Like 3

Imagine if on Below Deck Adventure they had a floater stew/deckie, given how the chief stew and bosun on that show are at each other's throats.

Camille, even if she didn't have a rancid personality would be at least causing friction between the interior and deck or they'd find ways that both teams are stressed and fighting for the extra person.

I think the intent was very much to cause drama by having this half and half role.

23 hours ago, Cheerwyn said:

Two scenes really showed Camille's lack of respect for authority.  First, she saunters onto the bridge eating chips and asking Sandy if she can hang out there and take a rest.  What member of a boat crew acts that entitled towards the captain like that? 

I  just had a flash of imagining her walking into a Deadliest Catch wheelhouse and what that reaction would be. 

I know everything is pitched for drama, but it honestly should not take an MBA for the bosun to say early on "I need her as an extra hand for docking and leaving the dock, putting the toys in and out, and I'll alert you in case of an urgent deck issue -- other than that, she should remain with you." 

I agree that as a guest I would not want to partake of the "activities" ... but I wouldn't want to do the crew things as crew, either. Every time they prepare to go out for the night all I can think is I'd be saying "Can I just stay in and read and go to bed? Is that an option?" Especially since they're ranting about how exhausted they are. 

Edited by kassa
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

When he apologized the next morning, I thought that production made him do it. They chose to allow the behavior to happen, and included it in the edited episode, then carefully had him apologize on camera. They are trying to cause drama while covering their liability asses.

Clearly yes, couldn't agree more, that was a production-spurred apology (and only after Nadal approached him about it in the morning because the dude tried to manhandle the woman he ended up plowing over his roomie's bunk...WAS THERE NOPLACE ELSE ON A FIVE HUNDREED FOOT LONG BOAT?!?). My objection, if I were a producer, is that (a) they will continue to drink an extremely disgusting amount of alcohol, (b), this person has made statements that he has several addiction issues, not only to alcohol but to sex, and (c) has a female staff member, not to mention multiple attractive female subordinates. That, my friend, is a very dangerous mix. Especially now that you have a precedent for workplace harassment caught on camera, with the guy clearly ignoring both body language and actual verbalized objections. 

30 minutes ago, kassa said:

"Can I just stay in and read and go to bed? Is that an option?" Especially since they're ranting about how exhausted they are. 

You can pull a Hannah at any time and basically announce to the viewership "I have the shits." :)

• Like 1
On 1/3/2023 at 6:22 AM, snarts said:

100% Will be interesting to see if Alissa now targets the redhead/Fraser in an effort to make herself look better. I mean, who is going to be up at 2am stocking the fridge?.

Same person who's doing it now -- Allissa.  She's been busy doing all of Camille's work as well as her own; now she doesn't have to spend time monitoring and correcting the lazeabout.  But if she gets overwhelmed with having to do her chores and Camille's, as well as needing Frazier to step up, if she cries at all, she gets criticized. 

On 1/3/2023 at 7:52 AM, rur said:

In other news, I'm loving Rachel. She's a great chef, and I really enjoy her sense of humor. She's become one of the few voices of sanity on the crew. 

Yep, and her vulgarity is almost always funny!

On 1/3/2023 at 9:00 AM, iMonrey said:

1) Viewers like me have gotten used to Rachel.  2) she's funny!

On 1/3/2023 at 6:46 PM, crimson23 said:

Alissa, is a horrible boss, and shows no respect for anyone.  I don't see her doing much, except micro-managing everyone else.  We need to see more of he red-head girl, which I don't know her name due to her not getting much screen time

On the contrary, she's respectful of Frazier and Hawley -- neither of them have a problem with her.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
On 1/4/2023 at 2:34 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm glad Rachel is finding her stride now in this boat.  The meals on this charter have sounded amazing...and seemingly been on time.  

She is doing so well this season,  however,  didn't we hear that she had a massive fall out with Bravo?  I am pretty sure it was this season?

• Useful 1

The bosun is gross. Camille and Ben banging above Tony was also disgusting. Apparently sexual misconduct isn’t a big deal in the world of yachting. 
Fraser needs to take charge of Camille. Allison isn’t doing a good job with her. 

• Like 1