Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Of course they have. But based on my viewing, there was no proof and, again, this is production hijinks. I truly think the general public - the minor few that were aware - did not take it seriously; it was a tiny blip on the radar. Chris and Eddie don't seem the type. Also, people are rarely ostracized for simple flirting. It happens millions of times a day. In fact, where I come from, a little light flirting is welcomed and acceptable. It's part of social discourse. Nobody runs around saying "don't smile at my man!" Well, maybe teenagers.

I don’t think Chris will suffer because of the faux allegations either. In fact it seems like this has helped viewers rally around Candiace. Plus they bring up and accuse everyone of things: Karen running around on Ray, Moniques baby being the trainers, Michael and the male lovers and strippers, Gizelles former lover getting arrested in the park, Ray having the hots for another lady…..etc  It never stops. 
Even though Chris didn’t mean any harm, he shouldn’t have commented on Ashley’s Instagram that they should come to his place of work. They jumped on that opening. 

Ashley set her "friend" up for failure. I've yet to see her defend her friend while social media lights her up. I won't be surprised if Ashley throws her under the bus at the reunion. If I were the Sesame Street character's husband I would be beyond embarrassed.

Was Karen's show a variety show? Was this a "Drop it with Drew" kind of event, where she's the face of the program?

I love that Wendy and Candiace are effortlessly shutting these fools down. They know who they married and they're secure in their marriages. That's something that can not be said for Gizelle and Ashley who married trash men who openly cheated on them and now they want to destroy loving marriages. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1

I am not sure I agree with the idea that Ashley has nothing going on. She's going through a contentious divorce. Granted, some of the drama is muted because Michael isn't filming anymore but a good percentage of her scenes are about the divorce. 

It seems more plausible that she is using this story line to deflect that attention from the divorce. (I also think she wants her friend as at least a "friend of" the show).

With Gizelle, IMO, this is basically what she does. Her role on the show is less to have her own story and more to stir the pot. It makes her entertaining tv but I am not sure I would want to be friends with her to any close degree. 

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I am not sure I agree with the idea that Ashley has nothing going on. She's going through a contentious divorce. Granted, some of the drama is muted because Michael isn't filming anymore but a good percentage of her scenes are about the divorce. 

It seems more plausible that she is using this story line to deflect that attention from the divorce. (I also think she wants her friend as at least a "friend of" the show).

With Gizelle, IMO, this is basically what she does. Her role on the show is less to have her own story and more to stir the pot. It makes her entertaining tv but I am not sure I would want to be friends with her to any close degree. 

I agree regarding Gizelle's role in previous seasons.

I think she overplayed her hand and became ridiculous when she accused Chris of making her "uncomfortable" in a dressing room that wasn't locked during a day when there were hordes of people scurrying in and out potentially. 

It just was such an unbelievable scenario that a 50 year old woman would be "uncomfortable" being in a room during the day in a work situation with her "friend's" or even "coworker's" husband who has never shown any indication that he is a predator or had any interest in her. 

And Ashley's attempt to demonize Chris was particularly venal because taken at face value she was accusing him of inviting her to a HOTEL after midnight with the implication being that it was for a booty call instead of that it was very obviously working social media lists to drum up business for the club or bar of his new work place.

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
12 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Too bad's Candiace's shade repertoire is limited to attacking other women's looks. Amusing, considering the lengths she goes to cover up her own face with a pound of makeup (and I suspect a nose job

Re Candiace’s nose - have you noticed her mom’s schnozz?  Almost the same (but maybe they got the mother-daughter discount…)

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Oneofem said:

Re Candiace’s nose - have you noticed her mom’s schnozz?  Almost the same (but maybe they got the mother-daughter discount…)

36 minutes ago, Oneofem said:

image.png.331122a2694a837247668c983c135548.png

Nose as Miss United States.  

Edited by Ms.Lulu
22 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Gizelle and the OGs are truly Wile E Coyote this season because the traps they've set for Candiace (and Wendy) have blown up in their faces.

I loved this and it is so true.

6 hours ago, spunky said:

Ashley set her "friend" up for failure. I've yet to see her defend her friend while social media lights her up. I won't be surprised if Ashley throws her under the bus at the reunion. If I were the Sesame Street character's husband I would be beyond embarrassed.

Was Karen's show a variety show? Was this a "Drop it with Drew" kind of event, where she's the face of the program?

I love that Wendy and Candiace are effortlessly shutting these fools down. They know who they married and they're secure in their marriages. That's something that can not be said for Gizelle and Ashley who married trash men who openly cheated on them and now they want to destroy loving marriages. 

Here is Alexander's video. He commented that he thinks Ashley is the type of girl who only is friends with less attractive women to make herself look better in comparison.

• Like 6
11 hours ago, qtpye said:

I loved this and it is so true.

Here is Alexander's video. He commented that he thinks Ashley is the type of girl who only is friends with less attractive women to make herself look better in comparison.

Someone else said that in Rodney the voice's comment section, and it makes sense. It's a way for her to feed her ego. 

• Like 2
On 1/1/2023 at 8:57 PM, Iguessnot said:

She has an inner peace about her this season. Her tongue is still smart, but she wields it appropriately.  Her talking heads are joyous even if she is trashing her castmates.

Agree! I haven't always been a fan of Candiace, but I'm with her this season. These women are vile! They are trying to create drama and are throwing Candiace's husband under the bus when he did nothing wrong. I loved Candiace's reaction to muppet face. No, I don't need to talk to you. Don't even give her the time of day, Candiace. Rise above all of it. And she looked beautiful in that yellow outfit while Sesame Street women looked.... well, I won't say anything more because it wouldn't be nice. Team Candiace!

And she's right. Ashely is messy. 

Karen's show seemed like a bust to me. I guess you had to be there? 

On 1/2/2023 at 2:10 PM, dosodog said:

Both Chris and Eddie thanked production last night on Twitter for showing the truth.

Good for production! I can't wait to see the reunion. How are these women going to rationalize their LIES about Chris and Eddie?

On 1/2/2023 at 9:17 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

I don’t understand the Sesame Street reference. 🤷‍♀️

She's saying Deborah looks like a muppet. 

• Like 6
19 hours ago, Oneofem said:

I guess I am clueless because I don't think there is anything wrong with Candiace's nose. I'm so tired of the overly tweaked Hollywood and HW noses. 

I now Gizelle is messy but she was right when she said Karen's ego is tremendous. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 2
On 1/3/2023 at 12:38 AM, lilmarysunshine said:

Deborah looks like a Muppet, esp the eyebrows. 

And a cock-eyed one to boot!

When I was a fat brown kid growing up in the projects during the 5th grade, to fit in with the cool girls I said I had a boyfriend named Parker (as in Stevenson, from the Hardy Boys...am I aging myself?)

Anywho, those heiffas knew good and creamed corn well that I was lying to fit in...just like Deborah is doing, you wish Chris and Eddie would give your pathetic butt the time of day!

Karen, I love you madly but that show was horrible!  

15 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I know Gizelle is messy but she was right when she said Karen's ego is tremendous. 

I choked on my pomegranate lemonade at that...pot with neck, meet kettle!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Karen, I love you madly but that show was horrible!  

Was she any part of that show?  I wonder how much Ray paid for all that nonsense.

Cut to, Cut to had grand ideas and we saw none of them! Why does she keep bringing that guy around he does nothing but feed her ego, does she owe him money or something? Does he have some sort of info on her and knows where the bodies are buried?

• Like 3

When Candiace called Deb a Sesame street chartcher, me and my 22 yo daughter, looked at each other and both said "no she just didn't call her a muppet".  Died.  

And I'm sorry - Miami HWs have me wanting them to be the only HW show out there.  Miami makes every other city look like a parody.

• Like 4

Candiace was cracking me up with her shade, the producers too with their clips of Chris not only NOT engaging, but seemingly bored with the conversation.  What was that Deb chick thinking?

On another note, I watched a season 1 episode yesterday and wow...it's hard to remember Charisse was once one of the top bitches.  And I had forgotten how cute and normal Katie used to be.  It's always interesting to rewatch episodes from years ago.  Ashley seemed very immature, and Robyn and Juan were actually sweet with each other even though they were divorced but living together.  He was telling Robyn how beautiful she was on their wedding day. Gizelle was the same, LOL

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Ss55 said:

Candiace was cracking me up with her shade, the producers too with their clips of Chris not only NOT engaging, but seemingly bored with the conversation.  What was that Deb chick thinking?

I'm so glad the producers are calling out the lies these women are telling. It doesn't happen often but it's nice to see. I laughed every time they showed the "Chris NOT looking" footage. I wonder what Gizelle, Ashley and her friend are thinking as they're watching the playback. I'm glad Candiace did not engage with Deborah. She doesn't deserve to get the time of day form Candiace. 

• Like 5
On 1/2/2023 at 3:06 PM, dosodog said:

Ashley was trying SO HARD to get a reaction out of Candiace and failed.  Miserably. 

It's like you could see the hamster wheel in her head trying to figure out what to do once Candiace politely said "No ma'am".

She was absolutely stunned. 

On 1/2/2023 at 8:08 PM, drivethroo said:

It's frustrating the heck out of Gizelle and Ashley* they can't get Candiace to act a fool so they can get their Karen** on and run to Andy/BRAVO and demand Candiace be put off the show***.  And I love it!  What exactly are their storylines if they can't provoke Candiace to act a fool so they can sit back and watch and not have to do anything?  Driving in circles around the same neighborhood in Fairfax and having to film with Ashley's raggedy friends*** isn't cutting it.

See, y'all are really making me wanna gas up my Bravo app and watch the last episode just to see Candiace pay these hens DUST. It's like she finally heard some of us yelling at the screen, begging her to leave these thirsty chicks thoroughly and entirely parched. Ashley and Gizelle's lips should be cracked and bleeding due to this dry-ass storyline.

Y'all think I should try to finish out the season? I just don't know if I have anything left in me to limp toward the finish line. The show has left me bored and frustrated both at the same time. RHOP's producers are obviously aware of the issues (I've never seen a team so obviously PRODUCING) but I don't know if there's anything left to save.

• Like 5
On 1/6/2023 at 12:44 PM, eXiled said:

See, y'all are really making me wanna gas up my Bravo app and watch the last episode just to see Candiace pay these hens DUST. It's like she finally heard some of us yelling at the screen, begging her to leave these thirsty chicks thoroughly and entirely parched. Ashley and Gizelle's lips should be cracked and bleeding due to this dry-ass storyline.

Y'all think I should try to finish out the season? I just don't know if I have anything left in me to limp toward the finish line. The show has left me bored and frustrated both at the same time. RHOP's producers are obviously aware of the issues (I've never seen a team so obviously PRODUCING) but I don't know if there's anything left to save.

It was funny when Ashley attempted to present the case why it was important for Candiace to speak with Bert. When Candiace said "no Ma'am" and Ashley said that was dismissing her friend. Ashley had this panicked look on her face, since her scheme wasn't working. Also, Mia's shady talking head calling Bert a 4 1/2 was hilarious.

Edited by Iguessnot
  • Like 7
4 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

Also, Mia's shady talking heading calling Bert a 4 1/2 was hilarious

Mia was generous with the 4-1/2. The PYTs were neither pretty nor young. I loved Ashley’s cackling “ we know how this is going to go down” against Candiace’s cool “no ma’am”. She took all the wind out of her sails! 

• Like 5
On 1/5/2023 at 5:23 PM, Boofish said:

Deborah looks like the results of a one night stand between Kimora Lee Simmons and David Alan Grier

Damn, @Boofish, you nailed it girl.

That is the perfect description of her look.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3