Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E99: Matchmaking in Nashville

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

I didn’t watch last season, I felt I needed a break, I’ll give this new season a chance. If I don’t like it it’s always run to come here and snark with you all. 

Snarking is the best part!

I was watching a hockey game instead of this, but my team is behind 4-0 so here I am.

The show's only up to trying on wedding dresses? Back to hockey...5-0...back to MAFS...bachelor parties. This should be fun.

Hmm. If you're willing to kiss a stripper, you'd better be prepared to lay one on your husband at first sight.

• Like 2

I watched from 6 pm on.  I think I might be done.  Did not like one bit of this dragged out of a show.  Lost its luster.

Just now, kristen111 said:

I watched from 6 pm on.  I think I might be done.  Did not like one bit of this dragged out of a show.  Lost its luster.  To me it looked like they all are mismatched.  We all could do much better on the matching.

• Like 1

Clint can just eff off with his “most interesting man in the world” schtick. Douche sure likes to hear himself talk. 
I really wish they’d dispense with the stripper parties. It’s gross and makes me like the participants less with their antics. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Like 9
On 12/29/2022 at 3:48 PM, kikicat said:

And one who insists "I've watched the show. I know it works!" Do the producers feed them that line, because, no it does not work.

Pastor Cal (who I like) did a voiceover bragging about the show’s track record and I was thinking “…?” because the show’s track record is objectively, quantifiably bad.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Man, a lot of talking about sex! The women are really into the male strippers.  I missed some of the wedding dress and tux shopping, that’s always a boring part anyway. 
The weddings start next week. 

I just loved (not) when Keisha Knight asked all the girls at the After Party, when was the last time they had sex.  None of your business B.  What does that have to do with anything?  The new lows just keep coming.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I just loved (not) when Keisha Knight asked all the girls at the After Party, when was the last time they had sex.  None of your business B.  What does that have to do with anything?  The new lows just keep coming.

I just tuned in and out but weren't they asking the same thing on the MAFS show? And some of the men said they had it right before they were notified that they were matched. I don't get why that is a big deal - if they weren't selected, there is no reason for them to change their lives.

• Like 2

I just tuned in for five minutes, but I was surprised to see that K was married to Brad James.  I've seen him in a lot of shows, so I doubt that he needs anymore exposure like a Jamie and Doug.  I hope not, but in any case, I wouldn't watch.  

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Pastor Cal (who I like) did a voiceover bragging about the show’s track record and I was thinking “…?” because the show’s track record is objectively, quantifiably bad.

When he said 11 MAFS babies, I had to look it up. That's quite a bit! 🤣

We know so little about them now because they put that footage in the Kick-off Special. They played footage from their notification when they were matching them! 😒😒 I can't see any of them staying together.

Domy's mother signed her up? Not a good sign. A whole nother level of parents trying to marry off their kids. Too far! That girl is so low energy too. I'm shocked she was chosen.

On 1/3/2023 at 1:17 AM, Yeah No said:

25 is not too young to be married in my opinion.  

I agree that it is not too young for regular people.  For this show, however, the premise was "these people have tried EVERYTHING to find love, and are now looking to the "experts" for help!"  That was why they were supposed to be giving it a good old try.  So IMO no one in their 20s has tried "everything" which means they are not at the point to do this!  If they were all approaching 40 they might be a little more cooperative 😄

• Like 2
12 hours ago, princelina said:

I agree that it is not too young for regular people.  For this show, however, the premise was "these people have tried EVERYTHING to find love, and are now looking to the "experts" for help!"  That was why they were supposed to be giving it a good old try.  So IMO no one in their 20s has tried "everything" which means they are not at the point to do this!  If they were all approaching 40 they might be a little more cooperative 😄

When I was 25 I hadn't tried anything to get married, I was too busy having fun and always said I wouldn't get married until I was 30 and didn't and have done it once each of the 3 decades since 😀.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2