Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Tell All Part 1

• Start Topic

Y’all are too funny. I’m cracking up. Angela I will say it was documented I think when she came out here to L.A. she went shopping at the Hustler store on Sunset. 

but yeah Usman and Michael are working that Nigeria hustle thing. Think about it. They can live like kings in Nigeria getting money from American girls. 

im sure there are alot of American girls giving them money. Think about it. That shit adds up. 

we saw the true Michael when he said we are sending money your way. When he said I’m sending money your way. 

Usman the fight with Angela was legendary. You’re a pig. Get out get out!!!!

The Boogaloos was a legendary fight with Angela where he was telling her watch how you talk to me. I don’t play that. 

so Angela has got challenged. What’s funny is Angela won’t talk crazy to Shaeheda. 

On 1/4/2023 at 8:40 AM, anoninrva said:

Every other night.  But there's something really wrong with both of them.  Armchair psychology is that Ed looking like a freak has impacted him mentally.  I don't know what Liz' issue is.  She looks fine, chubby cheeks and all.

Yo Liz is hot yo. 

• Like 1
On 1/4/2023 at 2:33 PM, Stuckathome said:

When Shae and Yara were shopping....ugh. It was so forced and fake. And Yara, please, no one believes you can truly afford a $15,000 ring on your own.

As if Shae and Yara would hang around in real life! 

What bothered me about that scene is that I have NEVER in my life seen people in a jewelry store left alone with a tray full of diamond rings. Every store I've ever been in, be it Tiffany's or the local jewelers, they take them out one or two at a time and stay there and watch you like a hawk until they're safely put back in the case. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

What bothered me about that scene is that I have NEVER in my life seen people in a jewelry store left alone with a tray full of diamond rings. Every store I've ever been in, be it Tiffany's or the local jewelers, they take them out one or two at a time and stay there and watch you like a hawk until they're safely put back in the case. 

Spence Diamonds here in Canada has open displays for their jewelry. All the samples are fakes. A place like Birks (Premier Canadian jewelry shop), you would be watched.

• Useful 4
23 hours ago, magemaud said:

I think it’s an insurance requirement for pieces over a certain price…