Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Tell All Part 1

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Jovey is like Ice Cube in Friday. Jovi went straight at the bulley Andrei and knocked his ass out. Andrei looked stupid. 

I think Jovi came across more like Chris Rock in New Jack City, but I still value your perspective.  Couldn't agree more about Ed and Skyla.  Agree to disagree about Yara.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Midwestern Lady said:

I think TLC should lock the door whenever there is a flounce off, dock their pay and/or not invite them back for another season or spinoff.   The dramatic flounce offs happen  too often and are so expected.  No one is impressed.  Yawn.

I figure she does it when she needs a cigarette.

sorry about the empty boxes below there are so many technical annoyances here

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

The reason Angela gets to keep interrupting the flow, stomping on, stomping off, is simple:  Ratings.  

I did think it was hilarious, running towards Usman on the screen.  Like she was going to physically hurt him.  Idiot.

All it takes for her to calm down is one "Baby, I love you" FaceTime from Michael.  

Her self esteem is so low that it's like a tranquilizer dart to a hippo.  Apologies to actual hippos.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Watching Ed and Liz sitting practically on top of each other holding hands makes me want to vomit. Liz, you freakin' moron. 

Yara acting all secretive about if she's living back in the states and if she's going back to Europe. Sick of her, too. 

Sumit looks like he's lost weight and finally has a decent hair cut.  Professing his love for Jenny and seeing Jenny crying because she misses him so much. C'mon. Sumit is a selfish catfishing creep. Any crumb he throws her way makes her squeal. 

Jovi started shit at the bar with Andreii. So far Andreii has been composed and fairly calm at the Tell All. 

I really hope Kimbally means it when she says she and Usman are broken up and just friends. Usman still wants the green card so he's keeping his options open by having a "friendship" with Kimbally. 

No comment on Trashela. I fast forward through her screaming melt downs. It's the best thing to do! 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
5 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Watching Ed and Liz sitting practically on top of each other holding hands makes me want to vomit. Liz, you freakin' moron. 

Yara acting all secretive about if she's living back in the states and if she's going back to Europe. Sick of her, too. 

Sumit looks like he's lost weight and finally has a decent hair cut.  Professing his love for Jenny and seeing Jenny crying because she misses him so much. C'mon. Sumit is a selfish catfishing creep. Any crumb he throws her way makes her squeal. 

Jovi started shit at the bar with Andreii. So far Andreii has been composed and fairly calm at the Tell All. 

I really hope Kimbally means it when she says she and Usman are broken up and just friends. Usman still wants the green card so he's keeping his options open by having a "friendship" with Kimbally. 

No comment on Trashela. I fast forward through her screaming melt downs. It's the best thing to do! 

Agree with all of this.

I couldn't believe Liz was lowering herself to be all over Ed.  Nothing to do with him physically.  He's an insecure, selfish, mean-spirited jerk.  She deserves better.

And yes, Jovi was the one who started it.  Andrei isn't innocent in his family's drama, but not only did Jovi start the conversation, he asked Andrei to join him at a strip club.  Why Yara stays is beyond me.

Kimberly, Jenny, and Angela all suffer from the same thing:  

Middle-aged women who look nothing like their younger selves, insecure and afraid to be alone with 12 cats for the rest of their lives, so they accept crumbs.

KJA will all accept whatever crumbs a man brushes their way.  

Sumit catfished, he lied, he even got married while they were dating.

Usman went on dates to find another wife, while they were dating.

Michael messages another woman with love notes and accepts money, while they were dating.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I think TLC should lock the door whenever there is a flounce off, dock their pay and/or not invite them back for another season or spinoff.   

This should be written in to their contracts. TLC must think we want to see the "flouncing." It's not funny, it's not intriguing and nobody is clutching their pearls. Kind of like crying wolf one to many times. It's been done, it's boring and every time they end up walking back on set. The viewers are not impressed. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, Midwestern Lady said:

I think TLC should lock the door whenever there is a flounce off, dock their pay and/or not invite them back for another season or spinoff.   The dramatic flounce offs happen  too often and are so expected.  No one is impressed.  Yawn.

At the very least, the camera crew should NOT follow them out of the studio and continue to give them attention. You wanna leave? Buh bye! 

• Like 7
  • Applause 8

I don't buy the Andrei/Jovi tension as they were pretty good at the end of the show when they were all back at the bar. Laughing and talking. Honestly I think it's all for show.

I sooooo want a TLC/Sharp producer or whatever come out when one of them flounces (*cough cough* Angela) and to pointily tell them either you go back in or you will not see your TLC cheque.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I am liking the new format with the "behind the scenes" they did this Tell All.  I did fast forward through a couple of them as I don't care anymore OR they are talking about the same old shit that have been talking about since the beginning with no resolution in sight.

The host chick is terrible with no real follow up questions from some of the cast members.  I like the off the cuff talk we got filming off set.  That is where we are going to get the real scoop.

But 4 Parts!? Yikes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

I don't buy the Andrei/Jovi tension as they were pretty good at the end of the show when they were all back at the bar. Laughing and talking. Honestly I think it's all for show.

I didn't buy that opening bar bit one bit either.  Fake, fake, fake.  Their acting was terrible; especially Jovi's.  That probably wasn't even a 'one take' scene, it was that bad.

6 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

The host chick is terrible with no real follow up questions from some of the cast members. 

Someone on here came up with the genius idea of having Patrick's brother John be the host and I cannot unsee it now.  I would donate 20 bucks to make that happen. 

• Like 5

Sharp would be better off ditching Shawn for a host that can carry on an interview. No need for all the theatrics and hysterics.  Angela just needs to go.  She gives me a headache. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Question:  Why could Sumit not come for the tell-all?  They mentioned he doesn't have his visa yet, but how hard is it to get a visitor's vacation visa for just a few days?  Don't people visit New York from all around the world all the time, now that Covid restrictions are lifted?  Is that an excuse Sumit is using in case he gets trapped in America?

Kimbally has gained weight and looks pregnant, but we all know that's not possible.  Sumit looked good, and Libby looked good.  Bilal and Shaeda and Ed and Liz are faking faker fame hos.  There is absolutely no chemistry between them and their story lines are repetitive and boring. 

Jovi and Yara have their issues but I don't think it was Andreii's place to get involved.  Angela is FUBAR but I kind of don't mind because she brings the drama and those kids and grandkids need the money she brings in. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, anoninrva said:

I think Jovi came across more like Chris Rock in New Jack City, but I still value your perspective.  Couldn't agree more about Ed and Skyla.  Agree to disagree about Yara.

Haha Chris Rock from New Jack City. You gonna do him like that lol. He couldn’t get Ice T? I just thought how it was good how he stood up to Andrei and was like I’m bouncing. 

this episode is gonna be great. Angela has had some pretty disgusting apperances. She loves showing her ass. 

big ED is a creep. At this point it’s all made up. Dude was begging Liz talking about she’s the one. Now he’s saying I don’t know why you come back? Liz go bang Jamal he’s in San Diego. Go get it. And see what big ED says then. 

Billal actually has been pretty good this season no bull from him about Vans or Shacks. 

and I love me some YARA because she always says baby and Jovi and she wants to be in Prague. So much money. She expensive. lol she wants to help the people of Urakine by shopping. 

• LOL 2
15 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

big ED is a certified idiot. How can he not like Liz and not want her. What a dumb ass. She’s a partner owner of the restaurant. And this dumb ass is kicking her out his house. 

I think he’s just a clout chaser that wants to be on TV. Send him in the boat with Angela. 

I've got the sense they are both using each other for fame. I think Ed did initially really like LIz, and she is hanging in there to be on TV. He knows it, and that's why he isn't marrying her.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, suzeecat said:

Question:  Why could Sumit not come for the tell-all? 

Sumit to me comes off as very grounded to his family and geography and identifies with being Indian/community member. I think he married Jenny because she is the mom type figure he wants/craves because he is a mamma's boy and she does everything he asks. Jenny doesn't carry any of the baggage an Indian wife would carry. I think Sumit is cute and he and Jenny are cute together. It works, but I'm guessing his family has to try to explain, and they want to be accepted in their circle. 

I do not believe Sumit or Jenny will ever leave India. It's a cake life for Jenny, and a cake life for Summit. Jenny can wear pretty gowns (did anyone else see Kim give the one-twice-three times over grimace when Jenny came out?) I couldn't tell if Kim was pensive about Jenny's departure from western wear (all the women except Jenny were wearing revealing dresses/gowns) or just that she thought the gown was weird/hadn't seen that before. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Way to build a successful marriage, Yara. Keep your husband guessing if you decide to come back or not. I don't think she has shared anything with him. She wants to call the shots; after all, she's not a "50's housewife."

7 hours ago, Cementhead said:

Someone on here came up with the genius idea of having Patrick's brother John be the host and I cannot unsee it now.  I would donate 20 bucks to make that happen. 

That was me. Thanks for mentioning having John hosting the tell-all, because I was going to bring it up once again! This side job is perfect for him. Sharp: Take note! Shawn needs to go. This isn't her cup of tea and viewers are tired of her not delving into the obvious or deeper issues people want to hear about.

LIz, LEAVE. When Eddie-boy asked her "why do you keep coming back?" - he meant it. He no longer needs you and he wants you to just go away. The season is over and he wants to come back on the single life to look for fresh meat. (I'm sorry, that's a crass way to put it). Being a reality TV star isn't something he's going to give up. It's the highlight of his life.

Oh, when Liz and Eddie were looking for homes in San Diego, didn't he check out the prices before driving to look at properties? Both of them should have researched that and not wasted the Realtor's time. Eddie, you can't afford a million dollar home. You should have known better than to look inside San Diego. Why do I need to tell a man near 60 this lesson? :)

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
4 hours ago, Breedom said:

Being a reality TV star isn't something he's going to give up. It's the highlight of his life

Let’s see, we first saw Ed on “Before the 90 Days” when he went to the Philippines to meet Rose and when that didn’t work out he was on “The Single Life.” At the end of that season, he and Liz got back together which somehow qualified them to be on “HEA?” even though they were both Americans and hadn’t married. Plus he appeared in a number of 90 Day based specials and spinoffs. 

Enough already! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
On 1/3/2023 at 9:45 AM, bichonblitz said:

I really hope Kimbally means it when she says she and Usman are broken up and just friends. Usman still wants the green card so he's keeping his options open by having a "friendship" with Kimbally

Kim wants to be friends with benefits lol.   He is not attracted to her, why would he have sex with her if she isn’t going to bring him to the US?

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Breedom said:

He no longer needs you and he wants you to just go away.

Yet he still sleeps with her every other night.

13 hours ago, Breedom said:

didn't he check out the prices before driving

Also they don’t need five bedrooms.

Just now, MrBuhBye said:

Yet he still sleeps with her every other night.

Every other night.  But there's something really wrong with both of them.  Armchair psychology is that Ed looking like a freak has impacted him mentally.  I don't know what Liz' issue is.  She looks fine, chubby cheeks and all.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, anoninrva said:

Every other night.  But there's something really wrong with both of them.  Armchair psychology is that Ed looking like a freak has impacted him mentally.  I don't know what Liz' issue is.  She looks fine, chubby cheeks and all.

Ed has been babied by his oddly pig-tailed mother his whole life.  He is frozen at age 12.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, anoninrva said:

I think pred hit the nail on the head in regards to Liz in as much as she doesn't know how to be single & IMO clings to the first male who pays her the slightest bit of attention so that she isn't single. Just the way she is always draped around him and clings to him says a lot about her.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Maybe Usman has some kind of crazy idea that Kim will be his manager and bring him here as a stop on his world tour/recording contract but he will still live in Nigeria with his young fertile wives with no Green Card needed? And occasionally give her the yammy to shut her up. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

When Shae and Yara were shopping....ugh. It was so forced and fake. And Yara, please, no one believes you can truly afford a $15,000 ring on your own. We all saw Jovi cringe at dropping, what $1200 on your WEDDING ring. And while I despise Bile and think he and Shae also have a fake storyline, really Shae should NOT take relationship advice from gold digging Yara. Yara would be back in Europe or out in LA or in Miami living off her alimony if it weren't for having a baby with Jovi. She is all about flash and image and being "bougie." It is telling that the first thing that comes to Yara's mind when Shae says they don't share a bank account is that Bile is hiding another woman or some secret life from his wife. 

• Like 2

It does not surprise me at all that Bilal does not have a joint bank account. He is controlling AF. Does she have to ask him for a weekly allowance so she can buy groceries or even a cup of coffee? Does anyone else think that is really messed up??

Regarding Liz, LEAVE NOW!! He does not love you. Ed is a horrible person. Work on your career and your own happiness.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, applewood said:

It does not surprise me at all that Bilal does not have a joint bank account. He is controlling AF. Does she have to ask him for a weekly allowance so she can buy groceries or even a cup of coffee? Does anyone else think that is really messed up??

I guess it depends. I'd like to know what she brought to the marriage financially. She had a business and apparently did well for herself and had no dependents. I wondered this about Natalie (Natalie & Mike) as well. She supposedly had a great career in Ukraine, and no children, so it seems she would have some money of her own, but from the minute she landed in the U.S. she made it seem like she was at Michael's mercy financially. Also, I think that Shae is a bit of a shit stirrer in her own marriage, so I don't put much stock in the story. Seems like she always needs something to complain about.

• Like 2

When a man says his partner is easily influenced by other people what that really means is that when she gets the support of someone in her life she is more empowered to express her feelings.

I thought the little friendship forming between Jenny and Kim was really sweet.

“Angela is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria” had me dying.

Ed with the typical abuser sayings "why do you keep coming back". He can't even hide his abuse anymore.

Angela and Ed need to go. I can’t anymore with either of them.

The first 3/4 of this episode was pointless. Just give me a jam packed 3 hour tell all in one night, and get it over with. Stop dragging shit out.

• Like 10
2 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I guess it depends. I'd like to know what she brought to the marriage financially. She had a business and apparently did well for herself and had no dependents. I wondered this about Natalie (Natalie & Mike) as well. She supposedly had a great career in Ukraine, and no children, so it seems she would have some money of her own, but from the minute she landed in the U.S. she made it seem like she was at Michael's mercy financially. Also, I think that Shae is a bit of a shit stirrer in her own marriage, so I don't put much stock in the story. Seems like she always needs something to complain about.

I was single for a long time and earned a good income. I had/have retirement savings but apart from that, I didn't have a huge savings account at any single time. I live in a pretty high cost-of-living area, so my mortgage took a big chunk of what I earned. It's possible that Natalie and Shaeeda both earned ok money but didn't save much. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, applewood said:

It does not surprise me at all that Bilal does not have a joint bank account.

Of course they don't! Bilal has made it clear that she is not to have any knowledge about his financial situation and whether or not he has any money in the bank. He wants to be sure she's with him for himself, and not his money as demonstrated by the first trick he played on her where he passed off his childhood home as where he lived now. 

Plus maybe he doesn't have as much in his accounts as he pretends to! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

And Yara, please, no one believes you can truly afford a $15,000 ring on your own.

Yara is not based in reality. Right now in this moment of her life she's on a reality TV show, getting paid. She has a rip-off fraudelant online business and she is making money from that, but only because she's on the show. Jovi probably pays all the household bills and supports the three of them on his own. And Yara thinks she is independent. Yeah, right.  When she's no longer on the show she will be forgotten - and then she'll need to get a real job to help support her family. This girl has a lot of growing up to do.

2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

When a man says his partner is easily influenced by other people what that really means is that when she gets the support of someone in her life she is more empowered to express her feelings.

100%. Bilal needs to take his opinion of himself down a few notches. YOU are the problem, Billy - so stop throwing Shy under the bus. I think that Shy still does have her own money though - she is always put together with different outfits and always looks good. She probably just has issues with using the money she does have for household expenses - in light of once that money is gone, she's got nothing and refuses to contribute since Billy is such a tightwad and won't share his financial info with her.

• Like 3

Breedom so great to be reading your posts. You and greekmom. 

YARA is a doll. She acts like a doll. She wants everything she wants and wants what she gets. 

She begged and begged to stay in Prague so she could shop with her homegirl and she got it. She want apartment in Prague but didn’t get it. 

Bilal is funny. He doesn’t want to have the same bank account cause he doesn’t want Shaeda knowing he’s sending money to his other girls. You know doing a Michael. Lol. 

Andrei broke bro code. No respect for him. That was dry snitching. So essentially tell on this dude to his wife. That he offered to take you to a strip club. He was offering you to go to a strip club and do bro bonding. And you run and tell YARA. Bitch move. You don’t do that. 

• Love 1

I'm not convinced Michael or Usman want to come to the US. They don't really ever talk about it or seem to care. What they do care about is getting money and gifts sent to them. I think they are perfectly happy in Nigeria and just want a "wife" to support them and their other wives and children.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I'm not convinced Michael or Usman want to come to the US. They don't really ever talk about it or seem to care. What they do care about is getting money and gifts sent to them. I think they are perfectly happy in Nigeria and just want a "wife" to support them and their other wives and children.

Michael used to talk about it a lot more in earlier seasons. The season where Angela proposed to him, she basically said "You're coming to America" and not "will you marry me?" Then she gave him a ring, wrapped (if memory serves) in a patriotically themed handkerchief stored in her bra, right next to the cigarettes and cell phone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 4
12 hours ago, Breedom said:

then she'll need to get a real job to help support her family.

Will she? Or will she parlay her 15 mins of "fame" into a lucrative Onlyfans page to find her next sugar daddy? 

What was Yara's job when she met JOvi? 

2 hours ago, Meh said:

The top Angelia's daughter was wearing was really horrible. Where does a person buy something like that? 

Probably the same store where her mother finds all her "Murican" wardrobe. There could be the women's equivalent to that Pimp store where she bought Michael's wedding suits and shoes, "Forever Trailer Trash." 

• Applause 3
45 minutes ago, anoninrva said:

Not to poor shame, but I'm betting Walmart. Maybe Target or Kohls.

I guess I'm poor as I've used Kohl's & Target in the past. Where should I go so that I don't appear poor? Not sure I could keep my wife out of Target even if I wanted to though.

20 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I guess I'm poor as I've used Kohl's & Target in the past. Where should I go so that I don't appear poor? Not sure I could keep my wife out of Target even if I wanted to though.

I absolutely shop at Kohls, and Target when I need to.  I can afford (if only barely) to avoid WalMart, so I do.  I'm sure there's some regional variance, but Angela is also in the South, and, at any rate, probably has a lot more money with Sharp Dollars than I do.  Culturally, on the other hand...

Forever 61 was a good suggestion too.

• Like 1
On 1/4/2023 at 7:12 AM, Mr. Miner said:

"You're the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria" "pig" "asshole". I have a new appreciation for Usman.

Me too!

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Kid said:

You have OUT DONE yourself!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you, thank you very much! 

I thought maybe Frederick's of Hollywood might be a source of Angela and Skyla's clothing but they no longer seem to carry street (walker) wear. However, there IS a whole sexy clothing department on Amazon. 

Of course, now I'm getting Frederick's pop ups

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 5